It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support the call for Israel to offer ceasefire, then you support Hamas.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I imagine there are bots of all flavors.

Some sites more prone to that kind of activity than others.

Dead internet it's called.

I think the bots are likely arguing with each other at this point.

Despite all the claims of Russian bots influencing the 2016 election they evidently, according to some, didn't play a very significant role at all but the seed was clearly planted that they are a significant threat. As you frequently demonstrate.

I'll have to give Putin a win on that one. Long game?

theintercept.com...

Do you think Russia have loaned HAMAS their bots?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

That is a misogynistic tactic.

Is it? Or is it a bored and pissed off grown up lady tactic? This would be an excellent thread topic. In a new thread. Not here

The LEFT is calling for Israel to curl up in a ball and do nothing. I don't believe the WORLD is. Just because one side is prone to acting out and making demands even when they aren't a stakeholder, just to get their rebel on.

You're wrong about that. It is very easy to try and turn everything into a left/right argument. That's just tribalism and laziness

Sometimes it just becomes a right/wrong situation - and thank goodness for that

edit on 11/20/2023 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Do you think Russia have loaned HAMAS their bots?

No, but maybe they've loaned them their Wagner

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Because only Russians have bots.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

If I call a grown man 'boy', thats denigrating. Calling a woman that you are not in a relationship with 'dear' or 'sweetie'; is denigrating.

I can and will call you out for that. This thread and any other.

Of course you think your side is the correct side. So does the other. Why do you have to state this?

And yes, it's a right /left thing. I hate it, but it is. The divisionary tactics work.

edit on 11/20/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You ever hear that old one about the doctor not being able to operate on their own son?

SIgh

Let's see if you can get your panties out of a bunch (for a few minutes) and let's just talk

And yes, it's a right /left thing. I hate it, but it is. The divisionary tactics work.

It is only if you allow yourself to be sucked into that. Pay attention. You and I are talking right now

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It's more of a class-issue. And we have that reflected in the strong calls for ceasefire coming from the Global South.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

leave my panties out of it, and perhaps we might talk.

You keep starting sh!t.

edit on 11/20/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

leave my panties out of it, and perhaps we might talk.

You keep starting sh!t.

OK, but

Is Israel supporting terrorism if they ceasefire against the terrorists hiding behind a nice thick cozy wall of human shields?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Oh Coyote I begin to see what you can't see - and why

Actually, this is a good example of how our own preconceived notions and expectations prevent us from not only understanding each other - but from even beginning a conversation

I miss the old days. When you could come to ATS and people still had a sense of humor

I believe you do see all this. I also believe that you see this as a left/right problem, and that means if you're right the other side is wrong. You say you hate this sort of thing - but what are you willing to do to change it?

This situation in the Middle East isn't a pissing contest. People have very strong ideas about who is right and who is wrong - unable to see that everyone is right and wrong to some extent, but that that no longer matters

What matters now is that we don't allow it to continue and become an even worse situation, though we could argue it's way too late for that now

Although - never say too late I suppose. It's not helpful

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Ive answered you six different ways.

Stop spamming the same BS over and over.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Although - never say too late I suppose. It's not helpful

Never, dear fellow Earthling, ever believe it's too late.

Please do not give up on this planet within which we find ourselves trapped by gravity, breathable air, and nutrition.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Ive answered you six different ways.

Stop spamming the same BS over and over.

Avoided answering, but not actually followed the logic to that point.

I've only seen the logic followed hitherto as far as the thread title.

Is Israel supporting terrorism if they ceasefire against the terrorists?

edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "not"

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Dont come around denigrating people and then complain about their sense of humor.

OK so lets talk.

So, lets start with a ceasefire. What next should occur to bring a lasting peace to the region this time?

Lets brainstorm it.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

WHat can be said for you to drop the stupid point you have pounded into the dust?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Please do not give up on this planet within which we find ourselves trapped by gravity, breathable air, and nutrition.

:-)

It's difficult to live in this world and not believe we can change it for the better. You know - without all the bloodshed

ATS is (was) a good place for having a discussion. In some weird way I believe these little chats contribute to a greater good

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

:-)

It's difficult to live in this world and not believe we can change it for the better. You know - without all the bloodshed

ATS is (was) a good place for having a discussion. In some weird way I believe these little chats contribute to a greater good

Well, speaking of contributing to the greater good, you might be interested in the thread titled Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati.

To MoreCoyoteAngels:
The point is ground into the dust(my own words, also, to other members privately lol) because people are still here using the same disinformation as the title of the thread, but are unable to follow that logic any further down the line, i.e. Is Israel supporting terrorism if they ceasefire against the terrorists?
edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: add laughy face

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You said 'calling for a ceasefire'. Israel has not done that. If they agree to ceasefire, due to world pressure, then the world is supporting terrorists and Israel is going along with the world in order to appease. Unwisely.

Does that satisfy you? Geez. Drop the damn rock.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So, lets start with a ceasefire. What next should occur to bring a lasting peace to the region this time?

I hear talk of negotiations happening with Hamas for the hostages. What are they being promised? A sack of cash and a clear route to the airport? I fear the hostages are no longer going to be a bargaining chip

What do you think Hamas would do during a ceasefire? What would they get up to if Israel just backed off and left them to their own devices? They're not getting into Israel again - this is certain

Surrounded by the people they claim to represent? Hungry, cold, wounded and grieving?

Lasting peace in the region has been destroyed - for generations to come. It might have been attainable in the nearer future if there had been better leaders. Woulda, shoulda, coulda. I don't think that's possible now. Unless, ironically, something happens that's similar to what happened for the Jews when they were given Israel. It would take the entire world to be on board for that

What we should be wondering is why this happened and why now? This is the world's problem now - not just Israel's or the Palestinians

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You said 'calling for a ceasefire'. Israel has not done that. If they agree to ceasefire, due to world pressure, then the world is supporting terrorists and Israel is going along with the world in order to appease. Unwisely.

Does that satisfy you? Geez. Drop the damn rock.

If Israel is just going along with the what the world wants, but does it anyway despite personal intentions, wouldn't Israel still be supporting terrorists?
edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "still"

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join