It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possibly killed by werewolf in Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Anyone call Dean and Sam yet ?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Lumenari

There are more Tigers in Texas than there are in the wild in the rest of the world.

Texas is a crazy place.

This is true... I live out in a remote of part of Texas, we had a tiger spotted here about 10 years ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if some hybridization of tigers, lions are in Texas. We already have hybrid wolves and coyotes... plus a few top-secret DNA government labs. So yeah, hybrid creatures in Texas, check.

Werewolf is not too far of a stretch.

Remember Amarillo Texas...

Not sure whether to take this as sarcasm or not.
That looks like a kid in a cheap werewolf costume.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ode to the "Wolf"

Is it full...
When the tide is high?
I don't wear you...
Don't wonder;
Keep wandering...
As a dog is the Pavlov;
Happy to SIT and in such a way?
He... is not a lone.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There was a video on yt that I've seen a couple months back, about a trucker driving through northern Texas that had a werewolf/dogman creature running beside the passenger side of his rig and he shot it point blank and supposedly killed it

Well, a couple of supposed government agents payed him a "hostile" visit and told the man that he killed a really important asset to the government and that he really #ed up!

It was a wild tale, and of course I can't verify any of it but there supposedly have been several other credible witnesses of the creature that have come forth over the years.

It sure makes one wonder!

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

There are more Tigers in Texas than there are in the wild in the rest of the world.

Texas is a crazy place.

This is true... I live out in a remote of part of Texas, we had a tiger spotted here about 10 years ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if some hybridization of tigers, lions are in Texas. We already have hybrid wolves and coyotes... plus a few top-secret DNA government labs. So yeah, hybrid creatures in Texas, check.

Not that there isn't # happening in Texas but LOL that looks like somebody in "furry" costume

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Texas is a crazy place.

Not that there isn't # happening in Texas but LOL that looks like somebody in "furry" costume

Honestly, isn't that even scarier?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: dust2023

I once lived outside of San Antonio and my neighbor (a drug dealer) owned 5 African Lions... one male, 4 female.

Security!

When he was eventually raided the lions escaped and a few years went by and nobody had found them.

Maybe we have now...

Texas is a bigass state with a lot of open range.

That would make alot of sense. They said this guy had a past with drugs. They said he was getting clean, but maybe he made one of his old drug dealers mad or owed him some money, so maybe they brought like a tiger or exotic animal to attack and kill him. But then no tracks were found around the body.

I also wouldnt rule out a chupacabra. Its Texas, and Ive seen a lot of chupacabra sightings from there.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Could be a crazy guy in an animal head dress. Texas also has Native Americans who wear that kind of stuff out in the wild. I also see what looks like non hairy human legs there.
edit on 27-4-2024 by RustyShack78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join