It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British scientists kill Hitler's beetle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

This news is truly wonderful. British scientists are discussing renaming the Hitler beetle. The Hitler beetle - Anophthalmus hitleri - is a species of rare cave ground beetle (Carabidae) from the subfamily Trechinae, tribe Trechini. Europe. Endemic inhabitant of caves in Slovenia (in the valley of the Savinja River between the cities of Velenje and Celje).

The beetle was discovered in 1937 in the mountains of Slovenia and named after Adolf Hitler. Researcher Sandra Knapp from the Natural History Museum in London called for the issue of its renaming to be brought to the International Botanical Congress.
In addition to Hitler's beetle, scientists will also have to decide the fate of such names as Mussolini's butterfly (Hypopta mussolinii), Donald Trump's moth (Neopalpa donaldtrumpi), Gibbertia flower (named after a slave owner).

Wonderful! There are no more problems in the world than bugs, butterflies and moths. All that remains is to rename them in honor of Soros, Schwab, Harari, Blinken, Obama, Biden, Netanyahu. And be sure to make them live in manure. The world will immediately become different, more beautiful, free, fair and, most importantly, democratic.

British scientists - forever!

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Have you ever seen the vegatables that grow from a pile of human waste as pumped from a septic tank that was left to dry in a farmers field? I have. Many times as I grew up in the sticks.

Trophy tomatoes, Mellons, Squash, Cucumbers and much much more.

Its 100% recyclyable and GREEN to a T.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm not a farmer, but I appreciated your humor!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

*sigh*

People are so stupid.

Orwell was right.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*sigh*

People are so stupid.

Orwell was right.

"Exhalation"

The stupidest people think they are the smartest.

Kafka was even more right.)))

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I thought this thread was going to be about the BMC Mini.
edit on 12-11-2023 by Solvedit2 because: clarity

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit2
I thought this thread was going to be about the BMC Mini.

"The Italian Job" 1969 and 2003 with Charlize Theron and Jason Statham in a Mini Cooper - wonderful)))

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Class Movie.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Mini is a cool car, but not mine. She's more girlish. In my opinion, the Volkswagen Beetle is more suitable for Hitler's beetle))

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hah, I didn't know this, thanks!

Slovenia was a collaborator with the Nazis, they neighbor Austria and they flipped and joined them almost immediately. I am not surprised to find out they named a beetle after Hitler.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I read that there are calls to rename the Large and small Magellanic clouds and even the straits of Magellan becasue he wasn't nice and modern and progressive.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Back in my student days the running joke was that the Volkswagen Beetle was Hitler's last curse on the world. Although nowadays, with exploding electric cars, if you can find one in good condition it's worth a purchase.

Incidentally (although I'm not sure it's still common practice today) in parts of Germany big cockroaches were humorously refereed to as "Franzosen" (French people).

Which reminds me of a heated verbal exchange between Gordon Ramsey and a French chef on Kitchen Nightmares, which I rather won't repeat here.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I think you're calling it with Volkswagen Beetle RussianTroll.

Citroen 2CV may also fit the bill in a round about sort of way.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHalf

Now in Russia, if you really want to, you can buy a Volkswagen Beetle, but only made in Brazil. And expensive(((

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think you're calling it with Volkswagen Beetle RussianTroll.

Citroen 2CV may also fit the bill in a round about sort of way.

I don't agree with you. The Volkswagen Beetle is a cult car for all beatniks, hippies and rockers. And the Citroen 2CV, in my opinion, is just a freak))))

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have watched intelligent people turn into this kind of nonsensical human being. It's very sad to watch. I sometimes wonder if the earth at times passes through something that makes alot of people deranged.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't agree with you. The Volkswagen Beetle is a cult car for all beatniks, hippies and rockers.

Aye, but Hitler was a painter before he was a mass genocidal maniac.

Who's type was kind of the "beatniks, hippies and rockers" of the time in some respects.

Plus there is the shape of the vehicle to consider which could be considered to be rather Beetlesque imho.

Also, there is no denying the fact that the Citroen 2CV ticks the cult car box of sorts.
edit on 12-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

I sometimes wonder if the earth at times passes through something that makes alot of people deranged.

I believe they call it mass hysteria.

Groupthink, stress, and social pressure are the main contenders there.

And are considered to be factors associated with the occurrence of such madness.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023
I have watched intelligent people turn into this kind of nonsensical human being. It's very sad to watch. I sometimes wonder if the earth at times passes through something that makes alot of people deranged.

Oh, my friend, it’s difficult for me to switch from the topic of iconic cars to serious topics (((. I think that degradation begins with the leaders. This is the plan of the world globalist elite.
In the 20th century there was a great Russian writer, Mikhail Bulgakov. In his novel "Heart of a Dog" he wrote:

“The devastation is not in the toilets, but in the heads”
edit on 12-11-2023 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't want to offend the French. I think that the Citroen DS with variable ground clearance is incomparable. But this car is in no way associated with Hitler (((

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join