It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden draws Laughter and cheers as he's been ‘with UAW longer than you’ve been alive’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Title shortened

OK, strange but true so lets do an above board ATS sniffer test. Sorta like Snopes and the others without the bias, misrepresentation and other fraud.

Biden draws Laughter

Big Joes old man was once a used car salesman. Since I assume that it was back in the 1950's or 1960's those lots were full of UAW cars, Ford, General Motors and Mopar aka Dodge cars. I dont know if his father worked at Smiling Teds Used Cars but I can see a similiarity in big Joes smile.

Its sort of like my college bud big louie's smile when he sold a new car to NFL player Speedy Neal back in the day and according to Louie he told us later that day that "took him to the cleaners"

That kind of reminds me of big Joe as his policies have taken all tax paying Americans to the cleaners. Especially the "persons" of color ones.

So here we go. IMO this article is true along with Big Joes statement :

TRUE

“American workers are ready to work harder than anyone else,” Biden told cheering automobile-industry workers in a community center in the northern Illinois city. “But they just need to be given a shot. A fair shot and a fair wage.”

He praised the union members as “as tough, tough, tough as they come.”

Someone in the audience shouted to the president, “That shirt looks good on you.”

“I’ve worn this shirt a lot, man,” Biden responded. “You have no idea. I’ve been involved with the UAW longer than you’ve been alive.” The crowd roared with laughter.

The president also drew laughs with an off-the-cuff remark after ascertaining that no one had been injured when the sound of someone or something falling to the floor was heard in the audience.

But his time as a car salesman wasn’t all about hard lessons. As the New York Times reported, Biden Sr. used to allow Joe Biden to borrow various vehicles when he was a student at the University of Delaware. Joe Biden’s friend Fred Sears recalled that the weekend vehicles gave Joe a leg up when it came to landing dates. “It was always a convertible. Besides being very cool and dressing right, showing up in a convertible he had us all beat eight ways from Sunday,” Sears told the Times.

The hell with the public school system. Know your history!
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'll wait to get the truth from Karine Jean-Pierre. Her integrity is above reproach!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

So LGBTQ's never lie?

Karine Jean-Pierre, an out lesbian, has been named the next White House Press Secretary. Jean-Pierre will be the first out LGBTQ person and the first Black person to hold the office.

I cant wait for her to perform in an adult film with co-star AOC. They do have a future!
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So LGBTQ's never lie?

I couldn't tell ya.

All I know is that she's an oak. (snickers..)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Dumpster Fire Joe has been bullsh!tting everyone longer than any of us have been alive.

Like most Democrats/Liberals/Leftists, he lives in some crazy alternate reality.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

His family loves reach arounds and plus Joe is blonde and so is his wife, Jill. So did Jill F joes brains out? Inquiring minds want to know

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Oak as in doesnt move around? I can see that

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No, she's a beacon of honesty, steadfast and honorable. If I'm going to believe anyone, it's definitely her!

edit on 11-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'll wager nobody's laughing over the tentative UAW contract that's getting voted down.

Any comments on this, Joe? You know, the contract you just helped broker or whatever? Surely your many years of membership can help resolve this...

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No, she's a beacon of honesty, steadfast and honorable

Thats exactly who you want in the WHITE house today to deal with Russia, Iran, BLM, WEF, UN, Bilderberg, ET AL.

HILLARY CLINTON for PRESIDENT in 2024!
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Whats your point here? I am a union worker and work with people that were not alive when I started. I don't get your point.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Thats exactly who you want in the WHITE house today to deal with Russia, Iran, BLM, WEF, UN, Bilderberg, ET AL.

you would take the guy that said he never swore to uphold the constitution? That guy?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So did Jill F joes brains out? Inquiring minds want to know
Thats what you want to know? You are sick.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: buckstopper

So its Sunday morning and your already having a Senior moment. I know you seniors love anything thats free aka food but your out to lunch here.

So just WTF is wrong with you?

you would take the guy that said he never swore to uphold the constitution? That guy?

HILLARY CLINTON for PRESIENT in 2024 The USA needs a real Man in the White House to MAKE America Great Again

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: buckstopper

The point is that Biden told the truth. You cant see that by reading what waswritten in the article along with the historical history of hs familiy?

His family has ties to the UAW since the late 1940's via his father

top topics

join