It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Returned, I think.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I couldn't recover my old account, so here I am reborn. I feel younger, maybe reincarnated! Glad to be back.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lincoln6

Welcome back!!! You look younger!

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lincoln6
I couldn't recover my old account, so here I am reborn. I feel younger, maybe reincarnated! Glad to be back.

You look older to me.

If you want your old account to work you have to message Djarum or Don'tTreadOnMe and they can reset your password for you to the original account.

Glad you found your way back!

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks - both of you. I might send a message about getting the old account password reset, or maybe not. It was a pretty old one but not many posts. It might make me be more active to start fresh.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yeah.. I'm just gonna stick with my new account for the same reasons

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

You look good too in your new account!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You look older to me.

If you want your old account to work you have to message Djarum or Don'tTreadOnMe and they can reset your password for you to the original account.

I have tried to contact both Djarum and Don’tTreadOnMe and I get a message that said ,”you can’t contact anyone except ATS Staff”. Apparently I am locked out as Nickn4.

I would love to have my original Nickn3 account restored. But i’m unable to make contact.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

edit on 11/11/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn4

originally posted by: nugget1

You look older to me.

I have tried to contact both Djarum and Don’tTreadOnMe and I get a message that said ,”you can’t contact anyone except ATS Staff”. Apparently I am locked out as Nickn4.

I would love to have my original Nickn3 account restored. But i’m unable to make contact.

DTOM is ATS staff. I'd suggest making a post in the Board and Business forum.

[www.abovetopsecret.com...]
edit on 600000044America/Chicago302 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Where you go? The hotub got really full ..all our old stuff spilled away....we found a Savior to get us back. ( Thnx to Djarms, thank you, thank you, thank you!)....many of us got everything back

Soooo...we've cleaned the tub, n it's starting to fill up again...bring your own soap. Just dont bend over!!!😎🤙
edit on 11235330America/ChicagoSun, 12 Nov 2023 09:36:53 -060036202300000053 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join