It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicaragua Experiencing 'Massive Move of God' as Events Draw 650,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Score one for God. Many on this site hate God as they either do not understand who controls the earth as its a 50 / 50 power split with Satan and yes as a human we are not pre programmed to live our life as we all have free will to follow either side based on our chosing.

Then we have those here who are minions of evil to stoke and flame anything good. Oh so what about those bad priests. Well evil is everywhere including the church.

I thought I would post this thread as many here hate God. They also seem to relish in gaslighting and destruction of anything that is decent and good. IMO the bible also has to be taken with a grain of salt as it was written 1000's of years ago by men. Not God regardless of what they say.

Nicaragua Experiencing Massive Move of God

So in Nicaragua hundreds of thousands came together. They didnt riot and assembled peacefully. Just like back in the day in 1991 when Metallica played Enter Sand Man in Moscow to a crowd estimated at 1.6 million. It was a joyous peace among Russians, Americans and eveything else. We all need that as its inspiring.

Enter Sandman Metallica in Moscow 1991
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good news!

Nicaragua is cursed with a miserable oppressive government. Nice to see something good happening there.
thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Nicaragua is cursed with a miserable oppressive government

Yes, sad but true and its a huge thong for this gathering to happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I need God right now, when you wrote “huge thong” my mind pictured Lizzo in concert.

On subject and from the article “ People all around the world need God. You can feel it.”

Yes, you can!

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Governments cant bring them back nor can protestors, corrupt politicans, agencies, school boards, transvestites, arabs, jews or whatever else one wants to toss out.

My point was look at what hapoened in Moscow just before the collapse of the old Soviet Union in 1991 and those 650,000+ to meet for God in another dictatorship. A mirror of Putin.

This has to end as we are way over the top evil.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

do not understand who controls the earth

Those that need God to explain the world, aren't really an authority on how the world works...

Cool gathering nevertheless, also shows that most haven't really evolved beyond the mental abilities present when we believed in anthropomorphic sky beings.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I suppose every 85% Christian country can use a dose of the U.S. English speaking rapture ready fundamentalism.
edit on 10-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Score one for God. Many on this site hate God as they either do not understand who controls the earth as its a 50 / 50 power split with Satan and yes as a human we are not pre programmed to live our life as we all have free will to follow either side based on our chosing.
a reply to: Waterglass

Can you source your statement that many here "hate God" as fact? or is it something that you just believe but not actually a fact?

And these people you claim "hate" God, do you feel that they believe in God and hate him? or do you think that they do not believe in God, but somehow hate something that they do not believe in.

If these many people do actually believe in God and truly hate him, would the majority of those people be like Satan worshipers that hate God, or perhaps a parent that lost a child to some disease that God created and inflicted upon them?

I understand your opening paragraph is not the meat of your post, just curious about that statement.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

edit on 11/10/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buckstopper

Can you source your statement that many here "hate God" as fact? or is it something that you just believe but not actually a fact

Based on threads and posts here by myslef and others and the obvious scarasim and indifference here to what gets written on religion and God I formulated my opinion.

No reference material nor facts just as I column as I see em. I hope I am wrong

new topics

top topics

join