It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Reaper Drone shot down near Yemen coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A couple of things I find interesting about the following video besides the shoot down is the map of all the U.S. bases that have been struck across the Mid=East. Also the missile that shot down the 32 million dollar drone was not some home made in a cave device but was supplied by Iran or so the story goes....The Hawks and the Doves are all airborne trying to spin the story to their own advantage, so standby for more bird droppings...

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
A couple of things I find interesting about the following video besides the shoot down is the map of all the U.S. bases that have been struck across the Mid=East. Also the missile that shot down the 32 million dollar drone was not some home made in a cave device but was supplied by Iran or so the story goes....The Hawks and the Doves are all airborne trying to spin the story to their own advantage, so standby for more bird droppings...

youtu.be...

What if we (USA) are shooting our own drones down to launch the war that'll initiate the "Great Reset? Sorry I'm using this post to test my new identity.....what a pain in the ass.....

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sounds like someone got ahold of high end equipment left behind during our hasty withdrawal. Stingers, and javelins come to mind. No way any of those bugger eaters could build one out of sewage pipe.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The U.S. Reaper Drone shot down near the Yemen coast highlights the escalating tensions and strategic importance of the region. Drones have become modern chess pieces in geopolitical games, and this incident underscores the complexities of contemporary warfare and the delicate balance of power in the Middle East.

In the intricate dance of international relations, the recent downing of a U.S. Reaper Drone near the Yemen coast unveils a strategic gambit with far-reaching implications. Drones, once relegated to the realm of remote-controlled surveillance, now take center stage as pawns in a geopolitical chess match. This incident not only amplifies the simmering tensions in the Middle East but also underscores the evolving nature of warfare in the 21st century. As nations navigate this high-stakes game, the chessboard becomes increasingly complex, and each move resonates beyond the immediate airspace

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Sounds like someone got ahold of high end equipment left behind during our hasty withdrawal. Stingers, and javelins come to mind. No way any of those bugger eaters could build one out of sewage pipe.

The gift that keeps on giving ... if your the MIC

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
US forces destroy Iran-linked weapons depot in Syria which is one of the lowest threshold paybacks possible for a response to the 42 strikes on our bases... The Iranian base that was struck was watched (and probably warned) about the coming strike. There are some serious "WHYS" that should be asked about all our dealings with Iran under this Biden regime IMO..

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Unpopular opinion, this is the best bad news we’ve had in the conflict.

Monetarily, it’s a small hit, but Iran and the other factions can celebrate this as some big win.

Iran can only stay out of this if they save face, same for Hezbollah. If they can find little ways to say they’ve pushed back they can stay out.

We have two aircraft carrier groups, an Ohio class sub, and enough ground assets parked close by to respond to a major escalation. To most intelligence agencies’ public knowledge, Iran still doesn’t have a nuke (this is where some would argue now would be the time to tag them, though I’m not in this group).

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

US forces destroy Iran-linked weapons depot in Syria which is one of the lowest threshold paybacks possible for a response to the 42 strikes on our bases... The Iranian base that was struck was watched (and probably warned) about the coming strike. There are some serious "WHYS" that should be asked about all our dealings with Iran under this Biden regime IMO..

youtu.be...

We're being led to a slaughter. The U.S. is currently being handed over to Iran on a platter, by the Obama/Biden regime. Buckle up, folks!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

We're being led to a slaughter. The U.S. is currently being handed over to Iran on a platter, by the Obama/Biden regime. Buckle up, folks!!!

I’d say Biden is pretty hawkish right now on Iran personally.

Those carrier groups aren’t there for Hamas. An Ohio class sub isn’t there for rag tag terrorists, those assets are in place to deal with a large conventional state.

Their mere presence could have involvement in a spark that sets things off. If the Yemen rebels have mid range ballistic missiles provided by Iran, all it takes is some rogue actor doing something stupid and everyone starts exponentially escalating the situation.
edit on 9-11-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Yeah, a field expedient mortar is one thing, but there are no field expedient surface to air missiles.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is claiming to be a video from the shootdown.

Reddit

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
EVERY act of aggression against the US in the ME will be tied to Iran, one way or another.

I would keep my eyes on the hawks and 'cons in the upcoming election cycle to see who's pro-attack Iran. That will be our next president.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Neither of which would have hit a Reaper at cruising altitude. This was a dedicated SAM system, which means Iran. The Houthis have been supplied by Iran for years, including ballistic missiles.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The only thing that hits a Reaper is a dedicated SAM. They captured SA-2, -3, -6, and -9 systems from the Yemen government, and have been supplied Sayyad-2C missiles from Iran. It had to have been one of those used.

new topics

top topics

join