It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inconsistent car crash investigations white guy kills many in Victoria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There was a sever car crash in Victoria Australia, where several members of each family were killed, by a rogue driver.

He apparently stopped in the middle of the road prior to ramming several people sitting on seats outside a pub.

This seems like a targeted attack. As sad as it is.

The victims were middle eastern looking.

www.abc.net.au...

The driver is still to be interviewed and charged after 3 days, though look at this crash in another state, that happened yesterday, the crimes who killed two kids in the same car have already been charged.

www.news.com.au... rrested/news-story/c26220ba1dc53adbedb75e99f948cd75

To me it looks like the police are really protecting someone who killed several people.

Who knows when money, privilege, and possible hatred towards others that look middle eastern can allow a perp to be protected.

If this was a black kid who did the crime they would be convicted by now.

edit on 7-11-2023 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The people he killed were Indian....they just sat down in the beer garden when they were hit ...apparently the driver had a medical episode...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBiker

That’s the usual approach when a mass killing is perpetuated by someone “ they had a medical episode”

No ideas why he hasn’t been ch
With all the crap going on in Gaza perhaps the perp thought oh look Palestinians.

Seems a bit suss he has not been charged as yet.

Are viccpol covering up?

:hammm

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Obviously the big bad white racist.
That's what you're thinking right,

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Obviously the big bad white racist. That's what you're thinking right,

Australia is a very multicultural place these days. With this mess in the Middle East heating up, how much blow back is going to hit here? It is standard for the riot police to get called when soccer matches between conflicting nations take place. In some ways that is a good thing, let people have their rant.

With how much potential is wrapped up in this Gaza swamp, people in America are also worried. Play war games, win war prizes.

I don't know what happened in this incident. Talk to police that where on the scene for a clearer picture.
edit on 7-11-2023 by kwaka because: removed initial emotion

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cavemannick
To me it looks like the police are really protecting someone who killed several people.

Really. That's what this looks like to you? A police coverup because they haven't charged the man yet. To me, it looks like the police are trying to do their job.

If this was a black kid who did the crime they would be convicted by now.

**IF** the black kid exhibited aggression or premeditation then sure. But I reckon if the kid also exhibited some medical condition, then perhaps the police wouldn't be so immediate to charge him.

Just because the police are taking a while, doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Some basic reading and radio news coverage will inform you the driver is being questioned in hospital.
It may have been a seizure or heart attack that caused the accident due to his age.

Nothing nefarious about the incident at all.
Basic research or following of news coverage would save the time wasted on this post.

7News

The 66-year-old driver remains in hospital for shock and minor injuries and is expected to be interviewed by police on Wednesday.

He did not have alcohol in his system and was not known to police.

“All lines of inquiry are open to us on this occasion, including a medical episode. We will explore every avenue,” Chief Commissioner Shane Patton said on Monday.

“I will say that the driver is not a person who is known to us. He is not a person who has prior convictions, other than some traffic offending — as in speeding tickets.”

Most recently posted 59 minutes ago.

9News

Detectives have interviewed the driver of an SUV that crashed into a beer garden in regional Victoria, leaving five pubgoers dead.
The 66-year-old Mount Macedon man remained in hospital on Tuesday night, two days after his white BMW crashed into people sitting at outdoor tables at the Royal Hotel in Daylesford.
]
edit on 7-11-2023 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NoOneButMeAgain

Just because the police are taking a while, doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.

The news reports are not from the officers on the ground. There is a big chain of people, including political interest involved before a police spokesperson makes a statement to the media. It's just how it works. With the current geopolitical tensions going on, taking some time about it might not be a bad thing. Might also be some good intentions if any spin is applied to the story. A Holy war hitting these shores has Mad Max vibes.

Then maybe we are just over reacting to one of those days. A month ago, meh. Now, hmm.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Double Post phone editing error.
edit on 7-11-2023 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

That’s the usual approach when a mass killing is perpetuated by someone “ they had a medical episode”

We’ve seen racist commit horrific acts before, usually they don’t have a problem broadcasting that after the fact.

Remorse is a hard thing to fake if you have none.

But alas, that’s why we all have a Justice system to investigate these things the best they can. They’re not perfect, but in cases like this it’s pretty easy to spot.

Of course, that makes it tricky for people who have a wanted narrative.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

"Of course, that makes it tricky for people who have a wanted narrative."

Such as the OP

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It’s just been claimed after four whole days, that the perpetrator from his high powered solicitors and barrister is that the perp suffered a medical episode and had a diabetic hypo attack.

Ffs if you know you are diabetic, and don’t take your insulin, well you are culpable of vehicular murder.

I wasn’t spinning crap.

There was something that was suss. This whole thing, is syss, why employ a high powered legal team if it was a simple accident.

The perp knows.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

I didn’t have a narrative, I gave it a few days for developments, with so much silence, I made a presumption.

I was wrong, though the driver knows he is suss. Please read this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I was wrong it’s not the police, the perps lawyer has concluded why it happened, not officiall from the police.

Send suss his lawyer has concluded the reason why the perp did what they did.

Sounds like his lawyer is setting up his defence and trying to sway public opinion by being sick.

www.smh.com.au...
edit on 8-11-2023 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join