It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adelaide’s pandas are being recalled from their funded spying mission.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Adelaide’s zoo Pandas are beings recalled back to their homeland after a successful mission of proving how goddamn useless panda bears are.

The Adelaide zoo was leasing these useless critters at a cost of a million dollars a year, though had to service the useless animals nutrition and health, such a useless one way deal.

Now China has decided to cancel the lease.

If this is the future that any country that leases these useless creatures get nothing in return, as China owns all these critters exclusively.

I would prefer to see native creatures in its spot.

Panda bears are so useless they can’t even get it on.

www.theage.com.au...

edit on 5-11-2023 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

that makes me a sad panda.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Hahaha that’s immediately where my mind went!

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Hahaha that’s immediately where my mind went!

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

twice!

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Dbl

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yeah. Right. Your premise was totally on the mark. I remember I had a panda way back when.... It was useless too, but it didn't eat much. My commie brother beat it to death out of pure meanness and jealousy. You see, his was brown and white and mine was the sacret black and white.

edit on 5-11-2023 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Those poor creatures are probably going back to a re-education camp.

HOW DARE THEY! ~ said in my loudest Greta grimice.

China's billion of dollars of trade tariffs were bad enough, but this has gone to far!
edit on 5/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Neatness

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We saw Pandas that were on loan/lease to bush gardens in Florida around thirty seven years ago. They seemed to just hang around on a tree in the pen and laid on a roof of a little structure in there. They were kind of cute looking.

I tossed some rings on some pop bottles and won a four foot high giant panda teddy bear that day. We still have that thing. It was quite the task to haul it around Florida with us, it took up a big part of the back seat where our three year old daughter was crowded on side of it. That is four foot while sitting, it is probably about five foot if it could be straightened out to stand.

I wonder what a cop would have thought if we got pulled over.

They only had the pandas for a limited time in Bush gardens, I bet that was expensive. I liked Bush gardens better than Disney back then...they had free beer there with a drink ticket we got when we paid to get in. Seaworld was much better than Disney world too.

top topics

join