It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Israel Was Created

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

The British gave out Mandatory Palestine passports between 1927 - 1947...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

We need to learn about all the facts to have constructive thinking, so I think we can proceed forward given what we understand now.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined2

Sure, because Palestine was a province of Ottoman Empire that was managed centrally. When the British came, they became the defacto government of the country.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Why should Israel stop?

Hamas is using the Palestinians as a shield and as an avenue to the moral high ground.

Palestinians either can’t or won’t fight to reject Hamas. There is no better time than now for them to throw off the shackles of Hamas and join the IDF in the defense of Gaza.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCameaSpider

First of all I reject the shields because we already know that Israelis are the ones doing that, that is they don't care about civilians.

Palestinians either can’t or won’t fight to reject Hamas. There is no better time than now for them to throw off the shackles of Hamas and join the IDF in the defense of Gaza.

Hamas claims that they are protecting Palestinians from Nakba 2.0, while Israelis bomb their homes. They won't reject Hamas as long as their families are getting killed by Israel.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

First of all I reject the shields because we already know that Israelis are the ones doing that, that is they don't care about civilians.

Hamas claims that they are protecting Palestinians from Nakba 2.0, while Israelis bomb their homes. They won't reject Hamas as long as their families are getting killed by Israel.

So Hamas military emplacements around civilians areas….we just over look that? The miles of tunnels built by Palestians at the command of Hamas and some of that child labor….we will overlook that….

Palestinians area the human shields of Hamas.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So Hamas military emplacements around civilians areas….we just over look that?

As far as I know they mostly left civilian areas and went underground

some of that child labor

That information is new to me, do you have more information about this?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

When are you going to learn that Hamas are a bunch of lying terrorists? Do I need to post their Charter again for you showing what they stand for? They come out and admit that they don't care about Palestinian civilians and that it's the U.N.s responsibility to protect them and take care of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

One would think that the mods, admin, owners of ATS would be a little leery of allowing ATS to become Al Jazeerah lite.

Unless ATS has been bought by Al Jazeerah or Hamas or PLO.

Deny Jews & Christians is the new motto I guess.

Everybody should get their say, but getting overrun with trash aggravation is really not the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined2

I know they are terrorists already. This is not new information.

Israel by bombing civilian homes, makes it easy for Hamas to convince people that they're protecting them.

edit on 5-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Its not Israel's fault that the Palestinians don't fight Hamas for holding them hostage and not letting them leave northern Gaza, resulting in their deaths.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: VermiIion

You keep using that photo of the kid on the hood of that vehicle in every thread you post in. You probably didn’t know that he was put there so that his friends would stop throwing rocks at the Israelis.

Okay, so the kid is used as human shield against his will. This is not the only picture or video I have, I have so maany of them.

A bit different than hamas using the gaza innocents as a buffer between their command/weapons caches and Israeli ordinance.

Do you have any evidence to backup this lie?

JHC…hamas is firing there rockets from densely populated areas so they can cry foul when Israel retaliates and takes out those locations. They’re also harboring hamas in civilian dwellings for the same reasons. THEY’RE BEING USED AS HUMAN SHIELDS. You seriously haven’t figured that out yet????

Why did hamas block Palestinian refugees from leaving? They want them for human shields. It’s ridiculous and embarrassing that a few of you on here spamming the board can’t put 2 and 2 together. Which makes me think you’re either extremely stupid or shills because you keep parroting each other and msm propaganda. You keep ignoring facts or calling people liars when facts are presented to you. 🙄🙄🙄

You and leviathan sound like the exact same person and I’d bet money you are.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NeonKnights

JHC…hamas is firing there rockets from densely populated areas so they can cry foul when Israel retaliates and takes out those locations.

This information might be true, so I understand there might be civilian causalities, but the numbers are just tooooo much. Around 11k Buildings, and 8k civilians dead. That includes yesterday bombing UN school used as shelter by civilians.

They’re also harboring hamas in civilian dwellings for the same reasons. THEY’RE BEING USED AS HUMAN SHIELDS. You seriously haven’t figured that out yet????

I have heard a lot about this, but I need more information about this point. Do you have some references?

Why did hamas block Palestinian refugees from leaving? They want them for human shields. It’s ridiculous and embarrassing that a few of you on here spamming the board can’t put 2 and 2 together. Which makes me think you’re either extremely stupid or shills because you keep parroting each other and msm propaganda. You keep ignoring facts or calling people liars when facts are presented to you.

That is not true, I have already asked you for reference to confirm the facts. I think your opinion is not accurate.

Regarding why the Palestinians won't leave, I have addressed this point before, but since you have mentioned it, I'll address it again.

It's about the fact that Israel has stolen their land before. The Israeli slogan "Land without people, for people without land" is the reason Palestinians are calling for protecting their land from NAKBA 2.0 because Israel cannot be trusted since it has stolen their land before.

In Israel’s call for the evacuation of half of Gaza’s population, many Palestinians fear a repeat of the most traumatic event in their tortured history, their mass exodus from what is now Israel during the 1948 war surrounding its creation.

Palestinians refer to it as the Nakba, or “catastrophe.” An estimated 700,000 Palestinians, a majority of the prewar population, fled or were expelled from what is now Israel in the months before and during the war, in which Jewish fighters fended off an attack by several Arab states.

Israel refused to allow the Palestinians to return, because it would threaten the Jewish majority within the country’s borders. So the refugees and their descendants, who now number nearly 6 million, settled in camps in the West Bank, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. Those camps eventually grew into built-up neighborhoods.
apnews.com...

Do you think that you and me could be the same person?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

edit to add 'Modern' in the thread title because i automatically made a mental note to inject Ancient Israel into the process of creating historical Israel

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

I apologize for the inaccuracy. It is impossible for me now to edit the title because so much time has passed since I have published.

Thanks for your input and I hope to see you regularly in the forum.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeonKnights

a reply to: VermiIion

You keep using that photo of the kid on the hood of that vehicle in every thread you post in. You probably didn’t know that he was put there so that his friends would stop throwing rocks at the Israelis.

Okay, so the kid is used as human shield against his will. This is not the only picture or video I have, I have so maany of them.

A bit different than hamas using the gaza innocents as a buffer between their command/weapons caches and Israeli ordinance.

Do you have any evidence to backup this lie?

JHC…hamas is firing there rockets from densely populated areas so they can cry foul when Israel retaliates and takes out those locations. They’re also harboring hamas in civilian dwellings for the same reasons. THEY’RE BEING USED AS HUMAN SHIELDS. You seriously haven’t figured that out yet????

Why did hamas block Palestinian refugees from leaving? They want them for human shields. It’s ridiculous and embarrassing that a few of you on here spamming the board can’t put 2 and 2 together. Which makes me think you’re either extremely stupid or shills because you keep parroting each other and msm propaganda. You keep ignoring facts or calling people liars when facts are presented to you. 🙄🙄🙄

They refuse to acknowledge the 20-30 filthy tactics of Hamas, but continually repeat the whining and crying about Israel protecting itself.

We know that they know that we know they’re lying like hell and being infantile about the whole thing.

But why would they care when they can just keep repeating themselves ? That’s the sad part for ATS.

I do wonder about their origins. Could easily be sitting in a Hamas office.

Or they’re simply Annee and Silly.

My hope is that they’re Gripdong and Lazysh!t. That would make my day.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Then you’re completely unaware of the Jewish archeological finds in Israel that date back thousands of years before the Ottoman Empire? They even found Jewish coins that said Jewish kingdom on them, thousand of years before the Ottoman Empire existed. Matter of fact Israel and Judah claims to the land go back to at least the 11th century BC.

Here’s some reading for ya.

The history of ancient Israel and Judah begins in the Southern Levant region of Western Asia during the Late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age. The earliest known reference to "Israel" as a people or tribal confederation (see Israelites) is in the Merneptah Stele, an inscription from ancient Egypt that dates to about 1208 BCE, but the people group may be older. According to modern archaeology, ancient Israelite culture developed as an outgrowth from the pre-existing Canaanite civilization. Two related Israelite polities known as the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) and the Kingdom of Judah had emerged in the region by Iron Age II. Approximate map of the Northern Kingdom of Israel (blue) and the Kingdom of Judah (gold) with their neighbors (tan) during the Iron Age (9th century BCE) According to the Hebrew Bible, a "United Monarchy" (consisting of Israel and Judah) existed as early as the 11th century BCE, under the reigns of Saul, David, and Solomon; the country later split into two kingdoms: Israel, containing the cities of Shechem and Samaria in the north, and Judah (containing Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple) in the south. The historicity of the United Monarchy is debated—as there are no archaeological remains of it that are accepted as consensus—but historians and archaeologists agree that Israel and Judah existed as separate kingdoms by c. 900 BCE[1]: 169–195 [2] and c. 850 BCE,[3] respectively.[4]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

edit to add 'Modern' in the thread title because i automatically made a mental note to inject Ancient Israel into the process of creating historical Israel

I did that a few days ago and again above but it falls on deaf ears. No doubt a few need to crack a history book. The whole “Palestine was here first” argument is just a straight up lie.

I would be very interested in your take though👍

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I did that a few days ago and again above but it falls on deaf ears. No doubt a few need to crack a history book. The whole “Palestine was here first” argument is just a straight up lie.

This is quite the exercise of a few guys who flat out lie about things that have been filmed, proven, vetted for decades …… repeat themselves dozens of times, and pretend they can’t understand English when faced with a strong, accurate post against their claims.

It’s quite the cornucopia of aggravation and annoyance. And they prevail more than they should when people just get tired of the crap, and walk away.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindmellojello

This is quite the exercise of a few guys who flat out lie about things that have been filmed, proven, vetted for decades …… repeat themselves dozens of times, and pretend they can’t understand English when faced with a strong, accurate post against their claims.

It’s quite the cornucopia of aggravation and annoyance. And they prevail more than they should when people just get tired of the crap, and walk away.

Yep, I don’t get it or why it’s allowed to continue. It’s not a good look for the site, might as well bring back the mud pit. I’ve been trying to have intellectual debate with these people but I digress at this point. The old motto of Deny Ignorance is out the door.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join