It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wars and rumours of war - I think we have officially entered that prophesied time period now.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
in my mind prophetic time lines/eras are defined as metaphors like early birth pains or beginning of sorrows which we find in the same Matthew 24 discourse 'wars & rumors of wars' a subset of kingdom against kingdom/ethnos vs ethnos predictions...

what will occur in the next few years is Turkey will rebirth its' Caliphate which was dissolved in 1922 (THAT will result in war between Kingdoms as foretold as the caliphate conflicts with western NATO...and the Iran/Hamas conflict develops into a GOG- Magog battle #1)

one other tid-bit to mull over in your intellect part of brain;

Jerusalem the city itself is built atop a huge 7 mile space-rock/Asteroid that came to rest there in the desert while the planet Earth was forming by accretion of planetary debris.... so the 'Rock' Jesus built his 'Church' upon was not Apostle Peter as Catholics state----but an Asteroid a 7 mile cube rock

channeling and study along with epiphanies supplied some of above informations...tyvm

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, hey, either way, for those of you in the USA,
here's high value/ nuclear targets map.
Places to avoid.
Just in case.
Maybe save this in case S actually does HTF this time.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

edit on 11/5/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Just one point on the 'religion is too simplistic'.. In the Christian faith we are admonished that the Holy Spirit of God will "lead you into all truth". So even though we have a perfect record of God's precepts & commands in scripture, it is truly the case that our quest for truth, through learning & spiritual gifts, is not complete - we are on a journey.

Enlightened Christians are aware of this & do not shun knowledge - knowledge is a wonderful thing, and personally I believe that we can overcome the eugenecist model for the control of humanity through sleight of hand genocide, by inventing our way out of the problems that come with overpopulation.

The globalists want to kill us all & keep the resources for themselves - but with only a few hidden & suppressed technologies, we could make the deserts bloom & draw gold from the oceans, we could desalinate to provide drinking water to the world, and we could transmit hige reserves of power wirelessly, without any need to burn oil in order to achieve the same.

But having said that, so-called fossil fuels aren't actually all that bad, it's a real battle of propaganda to overcome the lies & deception over the course of at least the past three decades, as the shady globalists set up their plans to get rid of us all by 2030. # them, we can invent our way out of the crises we face, if only they would back off & let us do just that.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

When has there NOT been wars and rumours of wars?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
a reply to: gb540

So we're just conveniently ignoring the fact they're supposed to be riding horses (which they don't do in warfare anymore),
wearing steel armor (which we stopped doing when kevlar was invented), and breathing fire out of their actual mouths like they're some kind of mythical humanoid dragon drug trip?

Um... okay, I guess, if you really want to.
Kinda silly though.
If you wack your head enough times to forget the things that don't apply,
then I guess everything can apply.

If you attain the coordinates or secret code to unlock the invitations for this Psychedelic medieval festival please forward the details sounds fun.
edit on 5-11-2023 by aliensanonymous because: Fire breathing deities yaya

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

True, and like another member posted it's kind of a mystery by which Jesus gave us some clues, but left room for the Spirit to lead us into further depths of truth, that which is hidden at the time for strategic reasons, just as Satan did not know that Jesus would be resurrected after he arranged his murder on the cross. By murdering Christ, Satan assured the people of the world of true & full salvation for anyone who wants it, he waslked straight into the strategic trap set by the Lord. It's kind of the same thing here - there are clues in scripture so we remain properly watchful, but we are to use wisdom & discernment to assess other signs of the times & see where everything starts to line up.

The fact we have a convergence of technologies in AI currently, with quantum computing & all sorts of stuff that is leading us towards a potential singularity, I believe that we will not quite get that far - or indeed, we achieve sentient AI, but it turns out to be a demonic-type entity which seeks full control over the people of the world, exactly as prophesied in Revelation: "The statue speaking with the full authority of the Beast, commanding worship of the Beast" (paraphrased). To a first century prophet, a quantum computer imbued with artificial sentience which commanded worship of a demonic principality, would seem like a strange 'statue' speaking with the authority of the Beast, because the globalists worship it & the Beast concurrently with their occult sciences - within a matrix of chaos & singularity, the opening of the bottomless abyss, etc.

I believe there are many, many features of prophecy that are lining up presently, and with these 'wars & rumours of wars' we are to read along with other signs of the tmies that we truly are approaching Armageddon. Whatever the Apocalypse will actually turn out to be, I believe it is coming soon, because God is not mocked, and when the 'elites' (the politico-economic parasitical elitist class) determine that they should wipe out 90% of Humanity, God will not sit back & let the total control over the remainder come to pass, they will be judged in the coming of the End of Days. This is not a build up to regular warfare - there are things going on in this world that make my hair stand on end when I consider the implications.

You also have to account for the absolute corruption of the younger generations, who have essentially been initiated into the practice of Satanism in all but the name, with their selfish, sensual, mocking culture that has no time for wisdom & holiness. The world is going to Hell in a handbasket, and we are now supposed to be watchful to observe the signs as they come to pass, confirming the times that we are entering.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

You got it, broheme! I'll probably have some green jello cid squares if ya find me there.
Reticulater, alligator!

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But every generation has seen the signs of the end. And the corruption of the youth.

I think it's describing the state of mankind.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I think the interpretation of that scripture is that wars and rumors of war are not the sign of the end, but are just what will happen throughout history.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
valid question as to whether these times are different / worse.

Ezekiel 38 describes an international invasion of Israel featuring Persia (Iran)
and possibly Russia (Gog/Magog)

both entities are on record as opposing Israel.
the strongman of Turkey is opposing Israel.
this could blow up.

China is making noises. half of Asia is fed up with them, not just in the Pacific side but inland as they take India's water with their dams.

so the world could really blow up quick.
or; Ukraine and Russia might negotiate a settlement (rumor is they're talking) and Israel might clear out Hamas, and we'd all go back to normal.

we'll see.
we're certainly closer to the end than we were.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think we have officially entered that prophesied time period now

You'll know if a fake man of peace shows up. Young and charismatic. And the masses love him.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Do you know how many times the end of the world was prophesied?

List of Dates Predicted for Apocalyptic Events

Scroll down and count.

The world is no worse than it was in the past. Humans were even more cruel than they are now. Now at least, the massacres of civilians cause public outrage. But in the medieval times it was quite normal for the conquering army to kill all the inhabitants of the conquered city. Like the crusaders did in Jerusalem in 1099. They slaughtered men, women and children indiscriminately and then they went to church thanking God for victory. Hardly anyone back then thought there is something inherently wrong with killing innocent and defenceless civilians.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Many, many projects are at play, certainly too many to mention here but I'll give you the key aspect of the problem. Many here won't like the mention of it, but, yet, it is the case as things are. You have to bear with me in the simple reasoning of why things are as they are. First, the Western world is almost without a God anymore.The reasons are varied and some good and bad for those peoples. The better reason is that we understand and accept the reality of how the universe and ourselves came to be. Basically, it accepts without few and fewer qualms as we inch along that we are not alone in the universe, and that there are many other sentient spread across our galaxy. Some of them may have engineered us up from lower creatures. Most of the modern Western world accept possibilities such as that, even some of the old, major religions that still speak of God once in awhile.

So the ETs come to earth anew and set up Western governments and plans to restructure the whole mess. We see such work under the guise of domestic programs at every turn these days to an astounding fervor unknown across the Western world if not making other inroads into less developed areas. Without a doubt, multiple "Green" adjustments are being forced across the board of most modern countries and most via government instigation rather than the usual way of normal changes in cultures and societies. Eventually, the ETs will be met with open arms by the Westernized masses.

Contrarily, some nations ruled by strong religions CANNOT accept that ETs are genuine and here to revamp the earth's population into a new model of humanity that will discard old concepts that increasingly are failing to fit into the already changing picture of a quiet world.

Some of these old religions will survive as they recognize connections to earlier encounters with beings from above. Others will totally fight to the last man to defend their medieval traits of brutality. A world war is the consequence of those conflicts.

And whether your want to believe in the reality of UFOs being alien ships here and nor or not, that is the primary reason why earth's peoples will be torn apart in the very near future. Currently, acknowledgement of the ETs is not recognized, but the day will come when they are touted as our saviors (our new gods) and they will possibly be forced to join the fray against those that appose them, and there will be many that will fight on the basis of their holy texts.

edit on 5-11-2023 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

A discussion similar to this was started in 1941 after Japan bombed our Navy in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

edit on 5112023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

The great deceiver

The great reset

All these things must come to pass.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

That's not a map of places to avoid during a nuclear attack...

That's a map of the lucky ones during a nuclear attack.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I would say that the period of ''wars and rumors of wars'' began approximately in the year 37 AD

Well, to be fair, there was that whole "Tower of Babel" thing that really hindered the rumor mill, there, for awhile.

Since forever actually.
Early hominids warred and wiped each other out,
and other great apes have always been violent,
ceptin the Rhesus monkey for some reason:
who mostly just likes to vibe out on hallucinogenic plants, eat a whole bag of Doritos,
sing about how pretty the sunset is, and diddle its Skittle.

We should aspire to be more like Rhesus monkeys IMO.

Emotive inflections transcend language btw, as does a really good cheesecake.
edit on 6/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Once someone actually uses a nuke then I'll be sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

i think what really endangers the world now, in addition to the war, is the threat of Artificial Intelligence, the World Economic Forum, plans for fifteen minute cities, CBDC currencies, censorship & the rise of new fascism/communism hybrid political theories, as well as the bioweapons of the vaccine mandates, the narrative control of the pandemic & more besides. It is not merely the wars which make me believe we are in the End Times, it is the whole lot of these things in combination. In world war 2 for example there was still freedom & societal good, people lived by a moral code - these days people are blown in every direction by the winds of change, temptation & power. We live in very dangerous times, and nobody in this thread has taken account of these things. Perhaps I should have included this statement in the OP, I must admit it didn't cross my mind at the time. But yes, dangerous times.

I totally agree with you in this. The ride of the Four Horsemen brings war, pestilence, economic woes, pandemic, scarcity.
You mentioned Archangel Michael in your OP. I have posted at least once the Pope’s Prayer for invoking the great Archangel Michael, defender of the faith, and of the Woman and her Seed. We need not wait for this great Archangel to appear, we can invoke him every day .
For reference

In 1886, after celebrating his mass, the Pope had a horrific vision of demonic spirits congregating in Rome. This vision had a great impression on Leo XIII and prompted him to write, promulgate the Saint Michael prayer. He ordered the Prayer to Saint Michael be added to the Leonine Prayers. The prayer's opening words are similar to the Alleluia verse for Saint Michael’s feasts on 29 September in the Roman Missal.
florida.sspx.org...#:~:text=O%20glorious%20Archangel%20St.,(Eph%206%3A12).

O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places (Eph 6:12).

Thank you for posting this most interesting thread.

edit on 7-11-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join