It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyson Fury VS Francis Ngannou

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You guys watch the fight?

Tyson 'won' because of the judges but if you watched the fight you'd understand they got a lot invested in this ride and they had to make sure their dude won if it went to decision.

Boxing always been corrupt af, so imagine boxing in Saudi Arabia lol

Odds were 14:1 in favor of Tyson in the last few rounds odds favored Ngannou.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Also the fight made me think he's not even that good at boxing (tyson) He's just a giant mfer (both of them)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ngannou kicked his ass pretty hard from what I saw. That judge who scored 96:93 in favor of tyson must a been paid off somewhere by someone...or he had debits he couldn't refuse...

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Tysons padded record got exposed

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I think because it was an exhibition fight and not a sanctioned boxing match Fury was given the decision even though Ngannou did win the fight , the bout showed Ngannou has a future as a contender even though that was his first boxing match , it will have given Usyk encouragement for his upcoming Title fight with fury which has now been put back to probably February next year from its December this year date.

Highlights of the fight.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Also the fight made me think he's not even that good at boxing (tyson) He's just a giant mfer (both of them)

People in the boxing game say he’s an extraordinary talent. That’s why he’s done what he has.

There have been plenty of huge stiffs in boxing, that didn’t win much, going back to Primo Carnera.

Fury beat everybody who’s any good in todays HW ranks.

Now Ngannou may have won, and he’s a great emerging talent.

But Tyson Fury will be all-time top 5 along with the other Tyson.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well I mean he had to relinquish his championship title in UFC yo take that fight and I may be mistaken but I am pretty sure it was a title fight...or else why would he give up his title in ufc?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Money I guess , Ngannou earned $10 million for the fight. Fury's belts weren't on the line he's due to face Usyk to defend those.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Back up a decade or two, would have been hammered. In my opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NoviceStoic
The entire division is gone soft and they did see it coming...

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Lennox Lewis would have beaten him senseless.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Holyfield? Forget about it..
Tyson? In his day would have dropped him like a bag of potatoes in the first round.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He's not quite a bum but he's not far off. In comparison that is.
edit on 5-11-2023 by DBUDGIE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think Butterbean might have even beat him. He has beaten an era of very poor heavyweights in comparison to boxers of the past. Showing he's the best of them but he wouldn't stand a chance in my opinion against those. The Klitschkos would have done damage too. I won't put him down but it just doesn't shape up.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The older boys would have picked him off like a clothes peg singing I will wait for you.
a reply to: blindmellojello

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It isn't silly, it's just true, it happens in boxing, particularly the heavyweights as they went face first into a pothole of sorts in terms of the talent but they will come around again be it in another five or ten years or twenty but they have been pretty sad for a while now.
They were suggesting that maybe twenty years ago stating the heavyweight talent in the divisions are suffering in lacking and it seems Tyson Fury brought it back but I don't think so. Not really at all actually. His story worked out when it did.
Might get seriously hurt if he doesn't stop soon.
Or even killed.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Tyson Fury won't even rank in the top ten all time, don't mind top five.
What's extraordinary is he hasn't been killed yet.
a reply to: blindmellojello

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There is probably more professional heavyweight boxers around today than there ever was and thus far, hense the Tyson Fury days, their just not very good.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Lennox Lewis might have said it's like fighting a hedge.
On Fury of course.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just go in there and take his head off Rocky might have said.

<<   2 >>

join