It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took my 15 year old for a wellness checkup…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Today I took my 15 year old for a wellness checkup and to have his sports physical. He has been going to the same doctor for 15 years. The doctor came in the room and said it looks like you need a flu shot, a Covid shot and a HPV vaccine.

I said we are not here for shots and my son has not and will never get the flu shot the Covid vaccine or this HPV. The doctor said it is now policy in my office that if you refuse ANY vaccines I have the right to never see your child again.

I told him we are here for a sports physical and a wellness exam. He said if you don’t agree to the vaccines I recommend, you can leave this office and go find another doctor.

My son said “so are you saying I do not have a right to deny the poison you will put in me and if I do you won’t see me again”. The doctor said yes, that is correct.

So we started walking out and the lady at the front asked how I would be paying the $50 for the deducible. I told her to take it up with the doctor because I know it’s not your fault but the doctor kicked us out! We walked out!

Has anyone had to deal with this before?
edit on 3-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I haven’t had to deal with this yet but I’m sure I will soon enough… the doctors have made their beds and are beholden to the pharmaceutical industry… no jabs means no drug company subsidies… lower percentages of jabs means less compensation so they strive to be at 100% adherence even if it means turning away us “nuts” that are actually doing the right thing for ourselves and our children…

It’s a sad sick world we live in…

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Fair enough.

He is there to support the medical health of the community, but he cannot if they ignore his professional advice and refuse.

Just as you have every right to walk out, your doctor has every right to refuse service and/or refer you elsewhere.

He also has to consider his other patients. If he allowed numbers of people who are more likely to have various infectious endemic illnesses to congregate and concentrate in his offices, that presents a risk to others in the community.

He can't do it all by magic, ya know.

edit on 3-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
are you the type who denies all vaccines and has a shocked pikachu face when your kid dies from measles?

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Yes it a very sad sick world! My son felt punished after he left. I had to explain how rotten the medical community has become!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes, this is what he said. You refuse shots I can refuse to see your child! I was just kind of shocked at first! We went in so he could play basketball. We needed paperwork filled out saying that he is well enough to play!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HatesFreshAir

are you the type who denies all vaccines and has a shocked pikachu face when your kid dies from measles?

No not at all, he has a select few vaccines!

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let me guess… you believe that’s what Anthony Fauci does too… 🤨

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Hippocratic Oath

“I swear by Apollo the physician, and Aesculapius the surgeon, likewise Hygeia and Panacea, and call all the gods and goddesses to witness, that I will observe and keep this underwritten oath, to the utmost of my power and judgment.

I will reverence my master who taught me the art. Equally with my parents, will I allow him things necessary for his support, and will consider his sons as brothers. I will teach them my art without reward or agreement; and I will impart all my acquirement, instructions, and whatever I know, to my master’s children, as to my own; and likewise to all my pupils, who shall bind and tie themselves by a professional oath, but to none else.

With regard to healing the sick, I will devise and order for them the best diet, according to my judgment and means; and I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage. Nor shall any man’s entreaty prevail upon me to administer poison to anyone; neither will I counsel any man to do so. Moreover, I will give no sort of medicine to any pregnant woman, with a view to destroy the child.

Further, I will comport myself and use my knowledge in a godly manner. I will not cut for the stone,but will commit that affair entirely to the surgeons. Whatsoever house I may enter, my visit shall be for the convenience and advantage of the patient; and I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood, and (in an especial manner) from acts of an amorous nature, whatever may be the rank of those who it may be my duty to cure, whether mistress or servant, bond or free.

Whatever, in the course of my practice, I may see or hear (even when not invited), whatever I may happen to obtain knowledge of, if it be not proper to repeat it, I will keep sacred and secret within my own breast. If I faithfully observe this oath, may I thrive and prosper in my fortune and profession, and live in the estimation of posterity; or on breach thereof, may the reverse be my fate!”

University of Alabama

edit on 3/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: HatesFreshAir

No not at all, he has a select few vaccines!

Two of those shots don’t even qualify as a vaccine and the third is questionable at best… as soon as a doctor recommends any of them I pull a Sponge Bob and GTFO’a there…

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If my 15-year-old referred to shots as poison -- a conspiracy theory.

I'd be really concerned.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Hippocratic Oath

“I swear by Apollo the physician, and Aesculapius the surgeon, likewise Hygeia and Panacea, and call all the gods and goddesses to witness, that I will observe and keep this underwritten oath, to the utmost of my power and judgment.

I will reverence my master who taught me the art. Equally with my parents, will I allow him things necessary for his support, and will consider his sons as brothers. I will teach them my art without reward or agreement; and I will impart all my acquirement, instructions, and whatever I know, to my master’s children, as to my own; and likewise to all my pupils, who shall bind and tie themselves by a professional oath, but to none else.

With regard to healing the sick, I will devise and order for them the best diet, according to my judgment and means; and I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage. Nor shall any man’s entreaty prevail upon me to administer poison to anyone; neither will I counsel any man to do so. Moreover, I will give no sort of medicine to any pregnant woman, with a view to destroy the child.

Further, I will comport myself and use my knowledge in a godly manner. I will not cut for the stone,but will commit that affair entirely to the surgeons. Whatsoever house I may enter, my visit shall be for the convenience and advantage of the patient; and I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood, and (in an especial manner) from acts of an amorous nature, whatever may be the rank of those who it may be my duty to cure, whether mistress or servant, bond or free.

Whatever, in the course of my practice, I may see or hear (even when not invited), whatever I may happen to obtain knowledge of, if it be not proper to repeat it, I will keep sacred and secret within my own breast. If I faithfully observe this oath, may I thrive and prosper in my fortune and profession, and live in the estimation of posterity; or on breach thereof, may the reverse be my fate!”

University of Alabama

This is why almost no doctor should be allowed to even practice anymore… they knew they were peddling lies… they knew they were selling poison… and they did it anyway in direct violation of their oath… not that anyone keeps them anymore… hell look at every politician that’s sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution… this entire country is running on BS…

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Hippocratic Oath

University of Alabama

The Hippocratic oath is outdated -- and few doctors sign it anymore.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Good for you.

The idea that they are still pushing this BS is crazy.

I probably would have made a scene

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If my 15-year-old referred to shots as poison -- a conspiracy theory.

I'd be really concerned.

I’d be proud… then again I don’t swallow all the tripe our government and scumbag progressives at the WHO and Gates Foundation put on a plate… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Has anyone had to deal with this before?

No, I live in Canada where family doctors aren't under the thumb of big pharma to sell vaccines or services for profit...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

As ridiculous as that Doctor is you should be able to find a Doctor who isn't pushing Vaccines .

Look outside the MD list of Doctors and go for a 'DO Doctor A doctor of osteopathic medicine .

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join