It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Nazis find artifacts from ancient history in the 1930s?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien1982

An interesting chap certainly.

He appears to have found communism on his travels and to have genuinely embraced it's higher principles while evading the evils of it's misapplication. Could be that that is "where" shambhala lies, so yeah, perhaps he did find it. Why not?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Exactly what I was thinking while reading this

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Exactly what I was thinking while reading this

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have no doubt Nazi's found artifacts and did arkellogical reserach. The movie Indiana Jones tell some truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
hmm, i tend to err on the side that they searched for artifacts but likely all they found were what would be considered "Religious treasure" and stole them from churches etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There's likely some truth to Nazis and ancient artifacts (it has been proven), but this Antarctica stuff is all fakery AI.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daBLOB

The Nazi Party used archeology as a very useful tool in their propaganda.

They used their pseudoarchaeology ideologies to justify their nationalistic interests.

From the conquest of Europe to the genocidal racial cleansing programs they chose to implement aka the final solution.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
The dress uniforms are very generic & don't match what Nazis were wearing in the 1930's.

Anyone who uses the phrase "hacked into the Vatican" is just a liar.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dwrdwrdwr2

The uniforms most resemble those worn by the Italian Army during the Interwar period and WW2.

No doubt to circumvent whatever AI program's "No Nazi" rule.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well this is friggin fascinating

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Love these ideas and threads, makes for fun stories and fodder for the imagination.. I appreciate the thought and the hack from the Vatican thing was a new one for me, nice.
Thx and... I liked the images even if they didn't look right my imagination could do the rest.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
As an example compare the eyes:

That too, but the faces look like the same person. He appears in almost all the other pictures as well. Did they only have one important person in the Ahnenerbe? And, as others have pointed out, still didn't manage to give their one important guy a proper uniform?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In fairness, though, the OP's username tells us what he's here to do.

Thanks for the entertaining content.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, but I believe that they are fake images they just scream fake to me.

Interesting and entertaining nonetheless but the Nazi Antarctic and high technology exotic technology theories that been getting thrown around for a while have lost a lot of credence with me and I've been researching reading studying the subject matters for many years now over 30.

The reason is, if you look into the way the Nazi regime fell apart towards the end of world war II you will see that they really weren't as mighty and or powerful and technologically endowed as one might think.

Adolf Hitler was an absolute mess towards the end of world war II, and believe me they hardly had the resources to fight off the oncoming allied Powers let alone sneak off to Antarctica and start a break away civilization. The Nazi simply and literally ran out of gas and so they weren't even making it to Moscow let alone Antarctica.

There absolutely are not any Nazi bases in Antarctica and the Richard Byrd story is a bunch of bull, as is this story. I gave up entertaining the thought of a secret Nazi breakaway civilization etc etc years ago, but it was good fun while it lasted.

But hey, thanks again for the posting it and giving us some food for thought and entertainment, and welcome back! This is the best website of its kind on the web always has been, I'm just getting back on myself after several years, I was originally a member in 2007 myself

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterdata

If you're interested in this subject, you might find "Black Sun" (Nicholas Goodrick-Clark) to be quite informative, especially Ch. 6, "The Nazi Mysteries". Pgs 111 and 112 touch on Agharti and Shamballah (the recent search for which is mentioned in this blog article).

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure those photos are not real perosnally a reply to: RussianTroll

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join