It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Nazis find artifacts from ancient history in the 1930s?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It is true the Nazis sent out expeditions around the world (especially Tibet), but, but, they were not looking for artefacts, even though they looted some churches for historical relics like the supposed spear of destiny. What they were really searching for was for evidence that they came from a lost Aryan race. The Tibet expedition photos show them measuring the skulls and physiology of the "natives" as they believed that the Aryan race came from that part of the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Я согласен с Вами

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: RussianTroll

This sounds like a loose retelling of the Anunnaki story.

The photos appear to be AI generated.

Having used A.I. for art for a while now I'd have to agree. I was also retouching photos at age 16 onwards in many graphics fields.

Interesting story though, and thanks for posting. Maybe I'll use some of the info in a little creative project I've been working on.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: terminationshock
Another thing I noticed with the photos was a distinct lack of Nazi or Wermacht sybols on the uniforms and in the one reasonably close shot of an officers cap, the badge is just a vague blurry mess.

GPT AI is banned from showing any Nazi symbology and although some people can do workarounds, generally they don't work. So the AI fudges it.

I would love these to be real, as I believe the Vatican does hold esoteric info like the above and there is ample evidence now that there were advanced civilizations at least 12,000 years ago and before that. But these photos are likely fake.
This doesn't discount the actual background story though!

I also noticed this. But I saw on the shoulder straps and buttonholes, military caps, the emblems of the Nazi allies - Italians, Spaniards and even Romanians.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Himmler wanted to fabricated together an Aryan religion / mythology where Atlantis was the seed of civilization given to the ancient Nordics and aryan peoples... he was kinds on his own in that sphere, even Hitler thought he was a little out there.

Back then looking into old books and lost scrolls and things was a common interest because of how historical Troy was "discovered". Himmler caught wind of a guy who was on the trail of the holy grail, his name was Otto Wilhelm Rahn. Himmler hired him to follow his studies literally but found nothing.
Unfortunately since he was Jewish, he was sent to a camp to be a in prison guard, but he eventually couldn't take what he was seeing and took his own life.
edit on 3-11-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Welcome back

I think the most blindingly obvious thing to point out is the unlikeliness of information reserved for a handful of humans even being on a server anywhere.

I can't even imagine those with such information would be stupid enough to leave it in a form comprehendable to humans never mind accessable.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Phaeton really doesn't fit in this story. I've heard of these interstellar battles and Phaeton, the whole planet was blown up in this war. And now that supposedly happened in the last 100,000 years?

But we have found no evidence of any orbital changes from any other planets in our solar system. Especially not this recently. A loss of an entire planetary body would wreak havoc on the rest of our solar system. Orbits would change, volcanoes and tectonic changes etc...

Phaeton likely disintegrated billions of years ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So happy to see you back RT, I for one have missed you and pleased to see you back here with your interesting threads.
Happy Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So where is Hyperborea?

The Greeks speculated it lay to the far north.

Some people argue that Hyperborea may even have amounted to Britain or even Ireland.

But just like places like Hy-Brasil, which is another fabled isle.

There is no definitive proof, that I'm aware of, that proves the existence of Hyperborea anymore than there is the likes of real proof as to the existence of Atlantis.

Suppose just like the likes of Doggerland which was flooded by rising sea levels around 6500–6200 BCE, Hyperborea may have simply sank beneath the waves at some point in pre-history.
edit on 3-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So happy to see you back RT, I for one have missed you and pleased to see you back here with your interesting threads.
Happy Rainbows
Jane

Hello Jane. I'm also very happy to be back and chat with old friends)))

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, Hyperborea was in the North, and the climate then was much milder than it is now.
It is believed that the Hyperboreans settled along the Russian Plain, and then went further south - to Iran and India.
In Russian fairy tales and epics, Hyperborea is described very vividly, its cities and inhabitants.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So I see some things we would say look like the typical evil aliens. Was it changed to look that way, who knows, BUT what I really see lacking is real technology. The photos with a metal in them are rather crude and simple looking. I guess if one wanted to pick 1 picture they think shows something advanced we could talk about it.

edit on x30Fri, 03 Nov 2023 16:00:24 -05002023306America/ChicagoFri, 03 Nov 2023 16:00:24 -05002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Yes, Hyperborea was in the North, and the climate then was much milder than it is now.
It is believed that the Hyperboreans settled along the Russian Plain, and then went further south - to Iran and India.
In Russian fairy tales and epics, Hyperborea is described very vividly, its cities and inhabitants.

I have been thinking about the early civilizations in the southern tip of South America that some suggest are 20,000+ years old, so I think they would come from Australia around the curvature of Antarctica as the only way to get there so earily.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The photo's seem to be fake.

The scratches on the image are too straight and don't match each other (you would think if they had all been put through some sort of mechanical process which had produced such regular scratches, that they would have the same scratches in the same place).

The resolution and the contrast are quite poor. Even a box brownie camera with a fixed lens (popular in the 1930's) would have produced significantly superior images. (By comparison, here are some 1930's German military photos).

As for the content of the photos, the shadows in several images seem wrong. The uniforms are not uniform, nor are they appropriate for the climate. Nor do they appear to be the same as German uniforms worn in West Africa at the time (details such as epaulettes, insignia and ties are incongruous).

So, fake. But the Thule and Vril societies could probably have believed the story. But their primary beliefs were that the superior aliens were subterranean and/or lived in the Arctic, not from space.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2023 by GB5402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Aye I recognise those photos ive seen them before and they have conveniently cropped out the dall-e2 or midjourney photo generation digital watermark

you can tell those are AI generated

that german officer looking to the right next to the stele ive seen his exact face in many AI generated photos

also im sure that the photos I saw the soldiers had no gloves on , now they have gloves Why? because at the time the AI used to create the photos was terrible at recreating human hands and they always looked anatomically weird
so now they generate images with gloves on to hide that

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Glad to see you back Rt ..

Interesting photographs from a very interesting place of interest .

There was a alleged hacker from my country years ago en.m.wikipedia.org... They accused him of the biggest hack on military servers ever and hacking into the Pentagon and in a interview he did he stated he was just using his girlfriends laptop at night and did not have the first clue about hacking he was just following links people were posting .

I remember on this site we were talking about the white house and the 1948 gut out and restoration and the pictures of it were freely available on the net ? .

The thread was closed and the photos were classified bythe FBI if I recall right , they were shocked that this was common knowledge

Good to see that you survived the meat grinder RT I get the lol in a thread you had deleted about zombies now

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You are truly a mysterious person that I've seen go by for many years

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You forgot this one;

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I love stories like this, however the pics… Look to clean to me, unless Pope is honing his Photo AI Enhancer skills. If the Vatican wants to keep this stuff on the hush-hush, why would they upload the info to a computer/internet access? Some of the stuff in the pics look like someone watched The Mummy with Brandon Frazier (spelling?) too many times and other pics look like someone is an Iron Maiden fan. It’s just like my opinion and stuff man. Nothing wrong with posting though, thanks. This is the sort of things that brought me to ATS in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join