It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician calls for Gaza to be erased from the face of the Earth

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Kurokage

Yes, it's an inconvenient truth, it would seem?

FFS! We wouldn’t even be having this conversation if it wasn’t for Hamas.

For every quote that the op has from Israeli politicians, we could find three in the Muslim world saying the same about Jews.

The OP surely has some motive to single out this conflict and not the many others that are ongoing, and are genocide I might add.

t.me...

Jihadi militias have murdered more than 800 black Africans from the Massalit tribe in Darfur, Sudan over the past few days.

In this video, the Hamas-allied Jihadis film themselves capturing black Africans.

Any protest march planned in London?

The entire world has been talking about this conflict as it's the most recent one and one of the most brutal in terms of violence and number of people killed within a very short period of time.

As for the motivation, I am not an Arab or a Jew but just as many around when we see something that needs to be called out we do. Especially when Israel has reacted this way by killing thousands of innocent civilians by bombing them.

And yes Israel was committee war crimes and as a result it has lost a lot of support and sympathy over the last 6 weeks. Whatever relationships and relations Israel has created together with their State propaganda, are collapsing rapidly after what they ve done.

Do you see the intent on this politician who has no issue with arguing that Gaza must be erased from the face of the earth.
edit on 24-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you see the intent?
The politician has no issue arguing Gaza must be erased from the face of the Earth.

new topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join