It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Vows to Repeat October 7 Attacks and Bring About the 'Annihilation' of Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: gortex

I do not support terrorist and that is the end of the discussion, if you want to be a hamas supporter that is your choice but is good to know who is who around in this boards.

Where did I say you do ? , I didn't. You're making up what you want to read as you go , very strange.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So much for any permanent ceasefire, then?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
So much for any permanent ceasefire, then?

A ceasefire to Hamas is nothing more than an opportunity to reload. They won't stop killing. They won't stop torturing. They won't stop raping. They won't stop lying. They won't stop until Israel is destroyed. That's their purpose. Anyone calling for a ceasefire agreement out of these people just don't get it.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I was having a debate with a couple of the ATS Hamas proponents last night.

One of them was demanding that Israel should cease hostilities.

I asked why they weren’t asking the same of Hamas.

The response was that Hamas is part of a different culture and that shouldn’t be expected of them.

At that point a realized discourse is futile.

edit on 1-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Giving a free pass to rape, torture, murder, ....can't expect them to behave civilized
.... all because it's part of their Muslim culture .... WOW that's insane.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Here’s a link to the insanity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Surely, this must put an end to those on here that push for a permanent ceasefire?

It's beyond debate?

No?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The response was that Hamas is part of a different culture and that shouldn’t be expected of them.

The "it's their culture" excuse is a mainstay of the nutty left-wing playbook. My nephew has a professor that will foam at the mouth in his hatred and condemnation of white, European men and their "genocidal tyranny", but the prof loves and admires guys like Genghis Khan and Montezuma. It's OK that they tortured and murdered people, and cut their hearts out.
It was part of their culture, dontcha know?

ETA: The same professor excused Syria persecuting Christians by saying "Their country, their rules". One week later they said that Uganda's anti-LGBTQ law was one of the worst human rights violations in modern history.
edit on 1-11-2023 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Nuke or nah?

Is it time to "light 'em up" ?
or

edit on 11/1/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Who wishes to fight must first count the cost
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If HAMAS is taking responsibility for the killing of Palestinians, I suppose Israel can take the gloves off and forget about the surgical nature of their strikes and just flatten the whole damn place, or is that wrong?

Surgical?
Did you forget the Obama era drone program statistics? There is no such thing as a surgical strike and you know this.

The question is.
Is genocide wrong?

I'm just curious what in your mind is an acceptable exchange rate for Palestinians to Israelis?
10:1?
20:1?
1000:1?

All Palestinians?

Because we are approaching 7k dead in Gaza. 70% of whom are women and children.

I'm only asking so we just get it over with already.

Plus I'd like people to explain the actions of the IDF in the west bank where HAMAS doesn't exist. The IDF has/is indiscriminately bombing them too. Now Syria and Lebanon as well.

I understand I'm probably wasting my time talking to people about this who have never heard of the Nakba or understand where Zionism actually comes from. But I'd like to think you all have better control of your emotions than leftists. But right now I'm having a hard time seeing the difference.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That is why I feel that we are having a big group of hamas sympathizers taking hold of our site, just to push for their agenda, terrorist are evolving, now they are in "social media" teaching us what theri demands are and we better follow them or else.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sadly when it comes to hamas terrorist is not such thing as a cease of anything, only when the terrorist run out of funds and weapons their will retreat like cowards to attack another day.

While using their own civilians or lets say children and women as pawns to gather people in their favor.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Who funds hamas,

www.france24.com...

Many countries in the middle east support hamas with donations, in order to keep them from their lands and stuck in gaza so they can fight Israel.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I wonder why ATS was "attacked" at such a convenient point in time? It's almost like all those trolls were let in for the sole purpose of riling people up in preparation for threads such as this. The hate is thick with some of these comments in here.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Not "choosing a side" is in fact choosing the side of Hamas.

If reasonable people cannot see the evil that was brought onto innocents, then they have definitely chosen a side.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remember, everything, EVERYTHING the Democrats say, it's always the opposite. War is peace, riots are peaceful protests, reloading is a ceasefire.

Every single time. So predictable.

Male is female, you get it.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
- Barry Goldwater

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Thank God you have Democrats to project onto otherwise you'd have to look in the mirror every once in a while.

You do realize that America interfering in global disputes and politics is literally what globalists want? If you support going into Israel then you support globalism.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

So. you want to talk about killing innocent people? Didn't Hamas murder close to 300 innocent people, mostly teenagers at a music festival three weeks ago?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join