It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter leader gaoled for fraud.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Black Lives Matter organiser spent £30,000 of donations on herself including takeaways, Amazon and Uber trips

thats the headline. here's the link

well most of us knew this sort was morally corrupt, in it for themselves right from the off, but we were told to shut up and stop being racist...I hope all thoise morons that gave money to BLM in the UK are feeling fed up with what happened to it.
edit on stpWed, 01 Nov 2023 04:23:19 -050020232023-11-01T04:23:19-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Black Lives Matter organiser spent £30,000 of donations on herself including takeaways, Amazon and Uber trips

well most of us knew this sort was morally corrupt, in it for themselves right from the off, but we were told to shut up and stop being racist...I hope all thoise morons that gave money to BLM in the UK are feeling fed up with what happened to it.
It seems like honesty can only be found on forums.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
BLM is marxism and a scam.
The leadership here in the USA is living high on donations.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Ya'll are raycict!

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I hope all thoise morons that gave money to BLM in the UK are feeling fed up with what happened to it.

Most probably won't hear about this. Their news source won't show it. And the few that do probably won't care. They already got their feelz from donating to stop something they've been manipulated into having bad feelz about.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Quelle surprise.

BLM, the most divisive movement in recent years who have set back race relations decades.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

There's an underlying and overt acceptance in the black community, (and society in general), of sociopathy which is a feature now of neo-black culture. Dr. King would be crushed, but he doesn't matter anymore either unfortunately, so who cares..

The pervasive criminal culture that's been adopted across multiple racial groups is astounding. They shoot each other for just about anything without any compunction at all.

BLM FAILED when they could have made a deeper impact in the lives of many of their own. Instead, the leadership enriched themselves with very little blowback from the community they cheated. Why?

It's that underpinning of sociopathy. That facet doesn't allow them to readily throw one of their own under the bus, especially a prominent black organization, regardless of the fact the organization is wholly fraudulent.

"The leadership got their hustle on, I can't hate..." or "....at least one of us got something" is actually considered a win to some folks. Smh.

That's generally the mentality of neo-black America, not to mention other minorities too as they adopt and emulate this insidious culture. The utter disregard displayed by our young men and women is a huge problem. The rubber band WILL snap back and the complete societal intolerance of criminal activity, along with the enablers that foment it's normalization, WILL be confronted and it's anyone's guess as to what that will look like. One thing is certain, it won't be well received at all by the criminal class, so we'll either bend the knee or take out the trash.

Choose your adventure or have it chosen for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

We've known 'BLM' is a fraud for quite a while now. Glad they are being exposed for their BS once again.

edit on 1-11-2023 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As i followed the link the most important question jumped out at me again. Could anyone please answer me why do BLM, Palestinian, etc. protestors hide their faces??????
The only answer I can think of is they actually know they are breaking the law so hide their identities to avoid arrest.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

gaoled

Been a while since I've seen that word. If it weren't for my British aunt, I wouldn't even know it is a word.

30,000? What an amateur. The American head of BLM (Patrisse Cullors) spent 6 million on a mansion for hosting big parties and tried to keep it a secret.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

gaoled

Been a while since I've seen that word. If it weren't for my British aunt, I wouldn't even know it is a word.

30,000? What an amateur. The American head of BLM (Patrisse Cullors) spent 6 million on a mansion for hosting big parties and tried to keep it a secret.

Haha yeah I like this spelling, always have since I notiiced a styreet called it in my home town

Ah, I guess with regard to Mr Cullors...he is a proponent of the go big or go home philosophy

edit on stpWed, 01 Nov 2023 10:17:40 -050020232023-11-01T10:17:40-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The biggest scam on US black community that trusted the emerging terrorist organization BLM, before it was nothing but a scam, now is linked to more insidious groups promoting and linking themselves to terrorist organizations.

The problem with them is that the leaders are greedy and stupid.

Buying mansions living in luxury and paying hookers, too stupid to survive alone, but now they have more dangerous links and that is going to come and bite their American supporters in their arses when things get ugly in the US.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What a stunning turn of events!!! Wonder what's the percentage of whites and black donations to BLM?
See who actually pulled out some money from their bank accounts. Money talks bs walks...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Drugstorecowboy56

26 Companies That Support Black Lives Matter (BLM) yep the companies in the link are supporters of the terrorist group BLM and that makes them supporters of terrorist groups like hams.

builtin.com...

Time to boycott the darn terrorist backers.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
As i followed the link the most important question jumped out at me again. Could anyone please answer me why do BLM, Palestinian, etc. protestors hide their faces??????
The only answer I can think of is they actually know they are breaking the law so hide their identities to avoid arrest.

Same reason the klan use to hide their faces too.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2x

originally posted by: crayzeed

And now the KKK tries to whitewash the fact they are a liberally created organization. Even our current POTUS eulogized its leader at his funeral.

Funny how nearly all organizations leading to civil unrest are liberal constructs.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Was it this very site that I remember someone being shut up for giving a detailed look at how messed up the leaders of BLM were in the USA?

I will look around. I think it detailed that the leaders were avowed marxist that actively practiced black magic.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

This is kind of old news - but maybe they are finally going to be held accountable.
BLM leaders took majority of donations and spent it on themselves. Homes, etc.
BLM is run by proud marxist and is a scam organization. They all should be locked up.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah, so nobody would know they were the democrats burning the crosses.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Yeah, so nobody would know they were the democrats burning the crosses.

Right because in your reality only democrats are racist. Sorry but plenty of right wing weirdos are in the klan also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join