It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked: Israeli Plan to Ethnically Cleanse Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What ethnicity is a Gaza?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Anyone who isn't a cheerleader for Israel is classed as a Nazi or supporter of Hamas here so yeah , again not surprising you feel the need to do so.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

right. 'Cheerleader'

I'll refer you to this thread when the next terror attack happens in the UK.

But gortex didn't you support the terrorists? Is what I'll say...

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Anyone who isn't a cheerleader for Israel is classed as a Nazi or supporter of Hamas here so yeah , again not surprising you feel the need to do so.

No, anyone who tries to allege that Israel are attacking Gaza and committing war crimes in isolation is a person with plainly nazi sympathies.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Except I haven't supported "the terrorists" .... anywhere.

Once again the topic is forgotten and it's the messenger who is shot , good old ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: FurPerson

Except I haven't supported "the terrorists" .... anywhere.

Once again the topic is forgotten and it's the messenger who is shot , good old ATS.

Oh so now you know better than me what I read too huh?
You declined to condemn the attacks on Israel and yet you condemn the retaliatioon by Israel, that's support for the terrorists and rapists.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's highly unlikely that Egypt would agree to accept the refugees even if Israel showered it with money. And for obvious reasons. Seriously, is Hamas going with them too?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

They refuse to condemn Hamas without also condemning Israel. It's uncanny!

It's like they're saying Israel deserved the attack on October 7th. At least, that's how it reads to many of us!

Maybe, Gortex can explain it for us?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

It's highly unlikely that Egypt would agree to accept the refugees even if Israel showered it with money. And for obvious reasons. Seriously, is Hamas going with them too?

How would you separate Hamas from palestinians?

It's like saying, British folks are okay, but not the Labour Party!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

They refuse to condemn Hamas without also condemning Israel. It's uncanny!

It's like they're saying Israel deserved the attack on October 7th. At least, that's how it reads to many of us!

Maybe, Gortex can explain it for us?

Really it comes down to them wanting the state of Israel to cease to exist and they don't care if every jew in the Middle east has to die, they absolutely do not care whether its men women or children that get it.
They'll wait for them all to be murdered or raped then post a "I pray for Jews" meme on Twitter and think that makes it ok.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Oh, they are coming right out and saying that Israel deserves it. Its not all Muslims doing so, those liberal white kids are out in force again too. Some liberal Jewish kids. Little marxists of all stripes that actually care less, but their friends are out protesting so they gotta say those shock words too.,

I swear. I'm seeing it here.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Has Congresswoman Tlaib commented or confirmed/denied yet?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The leaked document was published on October 28th by Israeli culture magazine Mekomit from Israel’s Ministry of Intelligence , it was issued on 13th October, the plan is to cleanse Gaza of the Palestinian population by moving them to North Sinai which is one of the governorates of Egypt.

#Israel's Ministry of Intelligence deportation directive outlines the four stages: 1. A call on #Palestinian civilians to vacate north #Gaza and allow for land operations; 2. Sequential land operations from north to south Gaza; 3. Leaving routes open across Rafah; 4. Establishing "tent cities" in northern Sinai and the construction of cities to resettle Palestinians in Egypt.
twitter.com...

The document, issued on 13 October, identifies a plan to transfer all residents of the Gaza Strip to North Sinai as the preferred option among three alternatives regarding the future of the Palestinians in Gaza at the end of the current war between Israel and the Hamas-led Palestinian resistance.

The document recommends that Israel evacuate the Gazan population to Sinai during the war, establish tent cities and new cities in northern Sinai to accommodate the deported population, and then create a closed security zone stretching several kilometers inside Egypt. The deported Palestinians would not be allowed to return to any areas near the Israeli border.

The Ministry of Intelligence, headed by Gila Gamliel of the Likud party, does not control any of Israel’s intelligence agencies, but independently prepares studies and policy papers, which are distributed for consideration by the government and its security bodies.

However, recent statements by Israeli government officials and actions by the Israeli army in Gaza suggest the plan is indeed being implemented. Since 7 October, Israeli officials have repeatedly issued warnings to Palestinians to move to southern Gaza in advance of a looming ground invasion.

Israel has imposed a total siege on Gaza, cutting off food, water, fuel, and electricity. The siege, combined with intense Israeli bombing that has killed over 8,000 Palestinians, the majority women and children, threatens to make Gaza uninhabitable.

An official at the Ministry of Intelligence confirmed that the ten-page document is authentic but "was not supposed to reach the media," Mekovit noted.

According to a right-wing activist, the document from the Ministry of Intelligence was leaked by a member of Likud. Leaking the document was an attempt to find out whether "the public in Israel is ready to accept ideas of a transfer from Gaza."

The document unequivocally and explicitly recommends carrying out a transfer of civilians from Gaza as the desired outcome of the war.

The objectives in the plan seems to be exactly what we are seeing unfold before our eyes.

The transfer plan is divided into several phases: in the first phase, the population in Gaza must be forced to move to southern Gaza, while Israeli air strikes will focus on targets in northern Gaza.

In the second phase, the Israeli army's ground entry into Gaza will begin, which will lead to the occupation of the entire strip, from north to south, and the "cleansing of the underground bunkers from Hamas fighters."

At the same time as the Gaza Strip is occupied, the citizens of Gaza will move to Egyptian territory and will be prevented from returning permanently.

new.thecradle.co...

Of course none of this war was planned and Israel aren't stealing Palestinian land.

So.... basically, the Israeli's are appropriating Egyptian land and putting Palestinians on reservations, right? In South Africa, if we had done that in the 80's, set up camps in Mozambique, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Angola by stealing their land or moving their borders, then kicking all the semi-indigenous there into those reservations, the world would have said we were an apartheid nation. Actually they said it for a lot less...

So, can we agree now, FINALLY, that Israel is an apartheid nation with at least two sets of laws.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

“does not control any of Israel’s intelligence agencies, but independently prepares studies and policy papers”

The all important part of this hit piece.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Dont know if this has been addressed yet, just though i would add it to the conversation

Rafah crossing to be opened Wednesday for injured Gazans to complete treatment in Egypt

The Rafah border crossing will be opened Wednesday for a number of Palestinians who were injured in Gaza to complete their treatment in Egyptian hospitals, Egyptian medical and security sources as well as a Palestinian border official said on Tuesday.

ETA: just wondering how many of the injured will be able to leave gaza, what are they counting as "injured"?
edit on 31pm31400000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What ethnicity is a Gaza?

Those aren't the Philistines. (the naming of Palestine was an insult joke by the Romans.) I suggest they DNA test all so called Palestinian's and send them where their Genes say is their homes. Parents used to separate kids that don't get along.

We have the records of whose land it is. Actual boarders of Israel stretch into Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, and Gaza, as the ancient scrolls indicate.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It's really as simple as "they are my God's chosen people, I'll never stand in opposition to them."

Never mind the Jews that rounded up Palestinians in 1948, massacred them and dumped them in mass graves.

Never mind the USS Liberty.

Never mind the dancing Israelis.

Never mind mossad asset Jeffrey Epstein.

Never mind Hillary's handlers, the Rockefellers.

Never mind George Soros.

Never mind Blackrock/Vanguard.

Never mind Hollywood.

Never mind who created the Fed.

Never mind the top lobbying firms in Washington.

Just deny that any of this means anything.

It's virjew signaling season, baby!

edit on 31-10-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

you forgot that the rothschilds influence in the balfour declaration

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

It's really as simple as "they are my God's chosen people, I'll never stand in opposition to them."

Never mind the Jews that rounded up Palestinians in 1948, massacred them and dumped them in mass graves.

Never mind the USS Liberty.

Never mind the dancing Israelis.

Never mind mossad asset Jeffrey Epstein.

Never mind Hillary's handlers, the Rockefellers.

Never mind George Soros.

Never mind Blackrock/Vanguard.

Never mind Hollywood.

Never mind who created the Fed.

Never mind the top lobbying firms in Washington.

Just deny that any of this means anything.

It's virjew signaling season, baby!

Almost makes me wish I was Jewish to have that much power and money.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hey, I'm from the USA, we moved 100,000 Indians to Oklahoma. We bought territory from Europe to expand, and went to war as well. Did that all because George Washington had a Manifest destiny vision of Coast to Coast expansion. The Indians only attacked us because we were being imperialist colonizers, so they needed to be dealt with for our factories and plantations and such.

It be hypocritical for me to have an opinion here.
edit on 31-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join