It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Cells in USA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"But if you simply look at what's the chaos right now, a wide-open southern border. I'm concerned about a cell sitting inside America today," McCarthy said. "We just caught 18 people just last month on the FBI terrorist watch list coming across our border. More than 160 have done it this year."

He added, "When we're looking around the Middle East and the uprisings popping up around Europe and others, they could be sleeper cells right now in America. But this administration [hasn't done anything] to change what's happening on the southern border."

www.foxnews.com...

Border officials arrested 18 people on the FBI’s terror watch list in September, making fiscal year 2023 a record year for such encounters at the southern border.

According to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) statistics released Saturday, 169 people on the FBI terror watch lists were encountered between ports of entry at the southern border in the past 12 months, a number that exceeds not only fiscal year 2022’s record-setting total (98) but the last six fiscal years combined.

With encounters between ports at the northern border included, the total for fiscal year 2023 was 172.

it would be nice to think that these people are fleeing conflict and here to start a better life
but I thank that's a naive concept.

even of only 10% of these people are here to commit terror, that's 17 active terrorists in the USA. how much damage could they do?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
19 terrorists on 9/11

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Senator warns of energy grid sleeper cells

www.king.senate.gov...

“Do you believe that there are already “sleeper cells” in our grid?” asked Senator King. “That already have been penetrated by the Russians, perhaps by the Chinese that are waiting for exploitation?”

“I think it is a very reasonable assumption, but the bigger problem is we don't know,” replied Robert Lee. “And actually, it goes to your Chinese component discussion as well that Mr. Kumar was talking about, which is if you look at the guidance and regulation that's come out from the government to the asset owners, about 95% of it is preventative. Patch, passwords, access management and so forth. That leaves very little for visibility, detection, response, recovery.”

I suspect DHS and FBI are too busy chasing 'domestic' terrorists and tracking down public school protestors, to deal with this.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
cmsedit.cbn.com...

While the exact number of Hamas and Hezbollah sleeper cells operating within the United States is not known, a comprehensive study by George Washington University last year found the most Hezbollah activity in Michigan, New York, North Carolina, and California.
Former FBI Special Agent Eric Caron, now a security and counter-terrorism consultant to governments, told CBN News, "We have over a thousand joint terrorism task force cases going on here in America today relating to Muslim extremists."

do we have dozens of ticking time bombs here?
is there a potential group effort of multiple simultaneous attacks?
is this a potential blackmail tool? 'stop supporting Israel or we will unleash our teams'.

lots of possibilities, most of them awful.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When, not if, something happens, they'll use it as an excuse to further their agenda of a police state.

All for national security of course.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

They admitted as much.

First thing our intelligence communty said when asked why they didn't see this coming, same as the Mossad?

THey mumbled and said they have already reallocated resources.

i.e., they reassigned the agents tracking down grandma grampa capital protestors and mom and dad school board meeting attendees.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

the few getting "caught" on the watch list is a red herring. it's a pr psyops.

thousands are coming in undetected through the protected smuggling routes.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
When, not if, something happens, they'll use it as an excuse to further their agenda of a police state.

All for national security of course.

Pretty much the plan, imo.

Sad part is much of the populous will love it.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When these terrorist cells start mass killing of people in this country ... I wonder if all the useful idiots who are protesting for Hamas will still be protesting and saying that we have to surrender to the terrorists and 'talk' to them??? The Hamas apologists we see in online forums .... will they be saying 'be nice to the terrorists they are misunderstood and we deserve to be slaughtered. we need to surrender and talk to them'. ???? It'll be interesting to see the reaction by the useful idiots.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
CNN and MSNBC are terrorist cells.

They intentionally caused thousands of deaths during 2020.

Covid, suicide, murders...

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The whole world is about to explode

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
When millions of people flood the borders with no exceptions...
The extremists will get their way in with them.

Idiots are those who think its a good idea to let everyone in without pause.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
All the liberal idiots screaming about Trump's "racist" wall - this is what we get so you better load up on ammo. Oh, but you don't want any guns? Suit yourself.

Trump was right (again) when he said, "A wall doesn't mean KEEP OUT, it just means USE THE DOOR."

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

If terrorists plan on going door to door in the usa like hamas did in israel I think they will be in for a big surprise. Unless of course they start in sanctuary citys.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adlow75yo

If terrorists plan on going door to door in the usa like hamas did in israel I think they will be in for a big surprise. Unless of course they start in sanctuary citys.

Like in Israel, they'll start with public events and festivals. You know, places where guns aren't allowed.

Thanks Democrats!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

it will all depend on who directs the most and best funding, just like it is now.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I worried for a moment when my son and grandson went to a football game in LA last week. I was thinking, wow, perfect venue for something to go down.

Other note: They saw Troy Palamu walking by... my grandson was wearing his jersey, so he stopped and shook my grands hand, who was speechless and nobody could find a sharpie! My son just said, hey thanks Troy. And off they went.....

A day my boys will always remember.

Eta: the grand is the offensive captain on the Jr. varsity team, Freshman year. He got all As first quarter except only one B+ Football is what gives him motive to keep those kind of grades.
edit on 10/31/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

All I can see is when sh!t goes sideways and these terror cells active, there's going to be a lot of dead terrorists. Let's not pretend that's a bad thing, because it opens the door to removing the terrorist enablers and promoters.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is all by design. I just watched a video on Instagram and there were a LOT of young men from Africa who were dressed nicely, clean and spoke zero English waiting against the border fence to be taken to their destinations (for free of course). They were being asked where they were from and where they were going. They were all in groups, but going to different places. Weird. Couple going to New York, couple to Chicago, couple to Colorado, one was going to....Missouri....

Here is the video

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am friends with Pamela Gheller and she has been warning people for years - and just gets scoffed at.
Her and Brigitte Gabriel need to be listened to. CAIR and other islamic groups pretty much have issued jihads against these women.

<<   2 >>

join