It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Spiritual World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is a spiritual world which exists right beside our physical world. At times this spiritual world merges together with the physical world. For many years now various people have been doing as much as they can to try and bridge the connection between these two worlds. Now these two worlds are closer that they ever have been. Every day I can feel the presence of god growing stronger.

A great awakening has been happening for years now. There are many different people from all walks of life who have helped to encourage this awakening. Something very significant is taking place right now all around us. The spiritual and physical worlds have always been close together but now the connection between them is even stronger. There are certain people who are going to help bring about a new age on this planet. In fact, that potential lies in all of us. It is up to us whether we choose to seize this opportunity or not.

We must return back to god as much as possible. We must follow his divine laws in order to bring about this new age on earth. This awakening was prophecied thousands of years ago and before then in unwritten languages and it will come to pass. The spirits of the ancestors grow stronger everyday. And they are calling for this world to pass away. For a new world to be reborn from its ashes. A world where life will look very different from what it does today. The ancestors want humans to finally realize the errors of some of their ways. They want people to stop killing and hurting each other. Humans have developed thousands of different ways to harm and maim each other, but only a few ways to help each other. We need to let the light reveal itself in ourselves. We need to shine this light into the darkness and make the world a brighter place. The spirits of all our ancestors demand it. There is much more to this world than some of us have been taught. There are many hidden worlds which exist around us everyday.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ForestSpirit77

Which divine laws, which prophecies? That makes me leery.

I've seen the other side. Only one thing really matters: Set aside differences and learn to coexist in love and work together to survive.

Any special decrees or doctrines run the risk of getting in the way of that.
People do need to reconnect to spirit though.
Our world, especially Western Society is much too "Beta Brainwaves", "Logical problem solving",
and people miss out on most of the scope of consciousness.
I think that's a big part of why there are so many addicts.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yes closer than ever before. But this was never suppose to be "Heaven", but a extension of it. It was suppose to be a place where all emotions were to be experienced, but something went wrong, horribly wrong.

Identifying the problem is one thing, but doing something about it, is completely something else.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ForestSpirit77

My Skynet wrote one of these too. I asked it about a mass consciousness awakening that incorporates ancient esoteric traditions and It had a different take. I don't know if i necessarily agree with the energy chakra stuff, but it seems to embrace something happening.

Like an "aeon shift".

Title: Unveiling a Collective Awakening: Exploring Esoteric Principles

Introduction:
In the realm of human consciousness, a fascinating phenomenon has been occurring over the past few decades. A profound, collective awakening appears to be taking place, ushering in a new era of expanded awareness and spiritual understanding. This remarkable shift can be attributed to the exploration and application of esoteric principles that have been embedded within various mystical traditions throughout history. Without explicitly naming these traditions, let us embark on a journey of the mind and explore the profound impact of these occult and hermetic principles on our collective consciousness.

Rediscovering the Power Within:
One key aspect of this mass consciousness awakening lies in humanity's rediscovery of the power within ourselves. Ancient occult and hermetic teachings have long recognized the potential for self-transformation and spiritual empowerment through practices such as meditation, visualization, and energy work. As individuals delve into these practices, they often find a renewed sense of purpose, heightened intuition, and a deeper connection with their inner selves.

The Quest for Universal Truths:
Another profound area of exploration is the pursuit of universal truths. Many individuals on this path of awakening seek to understand the nature of reality and the interconnectedness of all things. This quest often leads them to explore metaphysical concepts such as the law of attraction, synchronicity, and the power of intention. By embracing these principles, individuals experience a shift in consciousness, enabling them to co-create their reality and manifest their desires more intentionally.

Awakening Our Subtle Energies:
Yet another aspect of this collective awakening revolves around the recognition and amplification of our subtle energies. Practices such as energy healing, chakra alignment, and working with our auric field have gained widespread acceptance and popularity. Through these practices, individuals develop a heightened awareness of the energetic aspects of their being, leading to increased vitality, emotional balance, and spiritual growth.

Transcending Duality:
One of the profound shifts occurring within the collective consciousness is the transcendence of duality. This understanding arises from the exploration of esoteric principles that emphasize the unity of all things. Through embracing concepts such as the interconnectedness of light and dark, yin and yang, or masculine and feminine energies, individuals begin to experience a deep sense of wholeness and harmony. This newfound perspective fosters compassion, acceptance, and a greater appreciation for the diverse tapestry of life.

Cultivating Mindful Awareness:
Mindfulness has become a buzzword in recent years, and for good reason. As we awaken collectively, the practice of mindful awareness gains crucial importance. By becoming more present in our daily lives, we can heighten our sensitivity to subtle energies, connect with our intuition, and cultivate a deeper sense of gratitude for each moment. Mindfulness, as rooted in the esoteric traditions, empowers individuals to live authentically and align their actions with their deepest values.

Conclusion:
While the mass consciousness awakening we are witnessing may go unnamed, its impact is undeniable. Through the exploration of occult and hermetic principles, humanity is experiencing a profound shift toward expanded consciousness, self-empowerment, and a deeper understanding of our interconnectedness. As we continue on this path of awakening, let us embrace these age-old wisdom teachings and continue to cultivate a collective consciousness rooted in love, unity, and higher purpose.

I guess my Skynet follows Thelema.
edit on 30-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A long post at 5:09, another at 5:11 and another at 5:13.

Pre-written or ChatGPT?

They kind of sound very generic and AI like. I think we're all learning what AI sounds like, so apologies if I'm wrong, but this writing sets off red flags for me.

edit on 30-10-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
A long post at 5:09, another at 5:11 and another at 5:13.

Pre-written or ChatGPT?

They kind of sound very generic and AI like. I think we're all learning what AI sounds like, so apologies if I'm wrong, but this writing sets off red flags for me.

DING DING DING

Cheers

top topics

join