It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew Perry dead at 54 - drowning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
You do not just drown in a hot tub without an underlying cause. You couldn’t even fall asleep and drown without waking up first. I suspect he had a heart attack.

with enough sleeping pills you do not wake up first.
In my friends case, it was suicide and I think that is what this is as well.

The press are now reporting he had a heart attack in the pool !

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
1. Who did he recently piss of in Hollywood?
2. Was he working to expose someone?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheshbaz7ar
www.instagram.com...

Doesn't post for months then a bunch about Batman the Batsignal, cranberries and (Delores O'riordan died in a similar manner) and final post of him in his hot tub about a week before...weird!
edit on 30-10-2023 by Therealbeverage because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Yep, your 100% right it's impossible to die from drowning in a tub or hot tub, its been tested and is scientifically impossible without a different event.. like drugs, or a physical alteration.

It was either the clot shot or murder he was clean for over two years. Active, and healthy.

Considering he was "clean". I am banking on the assistant that "disappeared" for the half hr("to run an errand": anyone got actual time of death? Not time found.) the time in which he died. To much coincidence, either the assistant did it or left the door unlocked and someone else did.

Reason why I think it's murder is because if it were the clot shot he would of probably died earlier when his heart was pumping like crazy, same with a heart attack... Not while he was relaxing.

In fact during a heart attack, they tell you to hold your breath or breath slow and SIT down..

If it weren't murder it wouldn't still be under investigation, especially if his health was failing on record by a doctor. So considering this guy is a RICH recovering addict chances are he went to the Drs every week/month and his health status would be on record, with a simple call to his primary.

P.s pickleball is similar to tennis but a partner. If it really was a health condition I am sure it would of been released by now. Like when Robin Williams died within hours they announced his depression.

I also highly doubt he relapsed hours before death, because he was proud of his progress and wanted to change the way people thought about him. Plus he would be in no condition to play a tennis alternative.
edit on 31-10-2023 by BloodArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Another Epstine Island attendee takes a dirt nap...

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodArrow

It was already posted that he died of a heart attack. Your comment is full of inaccuracies. Please stay on topic. It was not a covid shot, and it definitely wasn't murder.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Nope. Please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Friends don't let friends bury friends without 90210 right behind them?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone

Actually lead psioning does a better job of killing people unless you get lucky and hit a artery near the surface it's likely you wont kill the person... meaning center mass is laughable when it should be at the neck for a kill shot as there are several arteries in it.

Head wound Harry is typically a happy guy for a very long time... Unless gnats/flies get in his higher intestine known as brain then its like a tiny cigarette burn... shot in the penis is worse as it's like instant gonorrhea at its worse which is sort of like hot lave and an incense stick shoved lit all the way down the hole like a catheter. One the the gonads missing the penis then it is like a kidney stone magically flew out of your back from the uter. Being shot in the quote "tit" is like cold water being poured on the chest... I dont know why it seems cold is what most people will say. A shot in the gut is like when a real kidney stone passes but but more like where a bladder stone would be and the sensation similar to the testicle shot with a slight roll to it. Arm shots are like someone punching you as hard as the can with a lit cigarette on their knuckle or hot iron ring on. In the ribs suck but not air wound sort since it hit the ribs it like the arm shot but with the tit shot on top of it, the scapula is not so bad as it is like the gut shot with a slight pinch in the spine like what a girl would likely say as my bra is too damned small and the hooks digging. But since lead is heavy it all drops whats funnier is heart shots it like the tit shot and it seems to drop into nothing and a tiny drip like ice water those between the ribs are gay as that is what some try to get their penis in and never should try that some call it the summers eve as in stop that douche women do not really come from those.

The lead poisoning could also be... What led you to think that lifetime job in the military as their property forever? Was a good idea? Especially when Bush Jr. aka "Levis" but not really of the CIA Bush was trying to make it into a Holy War being a Satanist... and boy did he live up to it. Whats worse is Satan is a Muslim that worships the light known as Lucifer(Orion) and the Devil is the Christian one for turns my head and coughs *christs* "sake" speaking of sake Satan in Asia is just that Italian noodle grain Americans call spaghetti.

Language likely the worse thing ever devised as an echo from any source.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Was he vaxxed?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher

Was he vaxxed?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Matthew Perry's post-mortem report has been released which concludes his death was caused by the "acute effects of ketamine".

A report from the Los Angeles Department of Medical Examiner stated that Perry was "receiving ketamine infusion therapy for depression and anxiety" with the most recent dose reportedly taken one and a half weeks before his death.

The report continued: "The ketamine in his system at death could not be from that infusion therapy, since ketamine's half-life is three-to-four hours, or less."
news.sky.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Am I missing something, or is that "report" contradicting itself ? Or are they saying that he took additional ketamine beyond the infusions ?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Or are they saying that he took additional ketamine beyond the infusions ?

Yes , the ketamine from the therapy would have long been out of his system at the time of death so the levels they found indicate recreational use.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Because of course a former addict who by testimony of friends and family appeared to be fine is the victim of an overdose. Less questions are asked because it make sense, much like the video of Anne Heche sitting up on the gurney before being pushed back down.

Something is off on this...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join