It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spiritual battlefield

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Did you see Michael Aquino's supposed last words?

No. I was aware when he passed, felt a sense of relief from it. Seen enough to know I don't want to go deeper on that one. What did he say when confronted by his mortality?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Something like.. oh no, this is wrong this is wrong, what have I done..

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

oh no, this is wrong this is wrong, what have I done..

I know I would not want to be in those shoes if some kind of everlasting spiritual aspect does exist. His sacrifice was only just beginning. Eternity is a very long time.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm hearing crickets.

Yeah, I don't "hear" anything either. I speak because it is easier for me to form and express my thoughts that way.

The 'feedback' I get is not a conversation ... or any sound. It is an intense feeling of calm and inner centering.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That 'Spiritual Battlefield' is already here...

Arguably it started with COVID creation & patent...
ultimately resulting in 90% of the population being 'Host' to a spiritual parasite entity inhabiting the Western world of industrial/technology nations

this 'thought-form spiritual entity is much the same as the Spirit-of-the-Age entity which allowed the NAZI-Hitler beast to rise in power in 1930-1940s Europe

Another Spiritual Battlefield is the Zionist-NeoCon controlled Israel conflict with Hamas+Persia/Iran, with Turkey joining soon....

the Agenda 2030 is complicit in this 'Spiritual Battlefield' with their reaffirmed 7 year Peace accord was official sept 19th 2023

the strong delusion is in play even as peace is removed from Earth (holy-ghost left-the-Earthly- realm !
the restrainer is no longer among mankind

that's a few bullet points refering to spirit battlescapes
edit on 29-10-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
W

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
U

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

edit on Sun Oct 29 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on Sun Oct 29 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The intention behind your communication is vital, as it often conveys more than mere words. It can certainly reflect a level of spiritual intelligence, in my opinion.

We often project our self-reflection when observing and conversing with others. This practice can help us recognize those who genuinely invest in and have an appreciation for both the physical and spiritual dimensions. At this point, it might be more productive to focus our energy on those who have progressed beyond the tutorial stage.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

I tend to agree with your description of the war. Unfortunately the battleground is us ordinary folks who are 'collateral damage'.

Rudolf Steiner described the second world war as a war between ideologies.

Seems to be what is going on.

edit on 29/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Neatness

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada
That 'Spiritual Battlefield' is already here...

Arguably it started with COVID creation & patent...
ultimately resulting in 90% of the population being 'Host' to a spiritual parasite entity inhabiting the Western world of industrial/technology nations

this 'thought-form spiritual entity is much the same as the Spirit-of-the-Age entity which allowed the NAZI-Hitler beast to rise in power in 1930-1940s Europe

Another Spiritual Battlefield is the Zionist-NeoCon controlled Israel conflict with Hamas+Persia/Iran, with Turkey joining soon....

the Agenda 2030 is complicit in this 'Spiritual Battlefield' with their reaffirmed 7 year Peace accord was official sept 19th 2023

the strong delusion is in play even as peace is removed from Earth (holy-ghost left-the-Earthly- realm !
the restrainer is no longer among mankind

that's a few bullet points refering to spirit battlescapes

None of that nonsense contains a single example of a spiritual Battlefield. Even a religious war is not a spiritual battlefield. It's just men fighting over stupid beliefs.

Show or give me an example of the spiritual. Just calling something spiritual doesn't make it so.

Going by what you have posted I doubt you even know what the word means. Much like the OP. It's just something to wear on your sleeve and feel knowledgeable about.

Shallow people.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
spam removed
edit on Oct 30th 2023 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
spam removed
edit on Oct 30th 2023 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindsTrappedBeyond
The intention behind your communication is vital, as it often conveys more than mere words. It can certainly reflect a level of spiritual intelligence, in my opinion.

We often project our self-reflection when observing and conversing with others. This practice can help us recognize those who genuinely invest in and have an appreciation for both the physical and spiritual dimensions. At this point, it might be more productive to focus our energy on those who have progressed beyond the tutorial stage.

There is no level of 'spiritual' intelligence in the OP. I see you like to bandy that word about too. In fact, it was a stupid OP with regards to the problems we have in the world. People like you and the OP just add to them.

Neither you or the OP have even entered the 'tutorial stage'. I did suggest he ask me questions but his first was loaded and dumb.

edit on 29-10-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

There is no level of 'spiritual' intelligence in the OP.

There is some spiritual experience when on the road to deny ignorance. You don't like Russ as the topic of spiritually is a nothing burger, that's fine. I ain't a spiritual master, just bouncing around in the dark like many others trying to find some direction in life and its challenges.

The first question is on topic of this thread. If that is too hard, lets start with something a bit more simple. Are you able to speak out the word 'Jesus'?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I don't know a single person who can't say Jesus. I call that a loaded question. It implies that somewhere there is someone who can't say Jesus. I don't believe that. Someone might choose not to but that's not a spiritual affair, it's a choice.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I don't know a single person who can't say Jesus.

You don't know me well, but know me a little. I can say it. It just a word, I am sure you can say many words. Do you find it strange that there is one word you cannot speak? Is that a weakness?

Unfortunately this condition it is not uncommon among people who have opened themselves up to dark spirts and demons. It is a sign that some entity / attachment has made it way into your being. It usually takes a long time to grow, starts when you ask for it. In some cases it works well with people that are perfectly possessed, have a good successful life. In other cases it causes problems as the host and its attachment struggle and go off the rails.

Is it really a choice that you cannot say 'Jesus'. Is there some kind of internal struggle going on when you try? Can you describe it if so?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

If there is a particular word that someone cannot say then it might be for many reasons.

It could be indicative of a mental disorder or some other issue.

I don't believe in dark spirits, demons or entities that attach.

In truth people can believe anything. It doesn't prove anything.

I would fancy those unfortunates who can't say Jesus have already bought into the whole religious mindset.

Anyway, let me ask what the word spiritual means to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join