It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Revenge of Billy the Kid" (insanely funny indie Cornish horror movie you will not have heard about)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It is available for free streaming if you search.

www.imdb.com...

The horny farmer McDonald has his wicked way with a goat. Life returns to normal for the family, until the goat gives birth! The mutant off spring, called Billy, is tormented by the Farmer's sons, only the daughter feels any pity for him. It isn't long before Billy, who keeps growing bigger, plans revenge...

It is hilarious. Their island is the island I kayak to just off the mainland at Mousehole. It is a tiny island in reality and appears later on in the movie. The picture of the harbour there is just down the road from me at Mousehole in Cornwall.

It is a total hillbilly movie. It was banned when released, but to us it is very funny. It kind of really does capture some of what rural Cornwall is about. My Newlyn fisherman friend is so hillbilly who turned me on to this. He would be the first to say it with pride. I am getting that way too. I asked if I can go down the woods and shoot his crossbow with him (private land).

My uncle is a farmer and years ago the farmyard really was like that. In Cornwall it can be mud, mud and more mud. I started out, as an intellectually minded person, feeling like I had eneterd the scene of the original Dustin Hoffman "Straw Dogs", which was filmed around St Buryan, just up the road, when I first moved to Newlyn; right in the middle of the fishermen in all my alien strangeness. Now I am in love with Ronnie McDonald.

Now, after a very long time, I am starting to be accepted. I love the Cornish people. They are really nuts and have a very insane sense of humour. It really is mad here, a bit like that movie. I am turning into a hillbilly.

This is the actual island. Every time I kayak there I start laughing and shout "Mainlanders!".

I took that picture with my drone. I am well into flying drones. They are great fun. I use them for peace though.

The Cornish girls are very pretty. They are very natural. I love rural country girls.

There are no down to earth Cornish people who will mind anyone laughing at that movie. They laugh the loudest at it and are the most in on this joke. I love sending myself up. Ridicule is an important part of humour. As long as it is for laughs and fair game. I don't do bullying. I love insane parody though. It helps us to be less holier than thou.

I hope someone out there enjoys it today. I hope my post make somebody laugh.

on.soundcloud.com...

I used the island as the art for my music mix dump on Soundcloud. Have a listen if you like. I am not commercial. I don't network at all these days. It is just stashed there. It is my Cornish Deep Tech House.

Many Hollywood movies stars are moving to Cornwall now. It is very similar to California here, but without all the madness of the street that America has allowed to happen to itself.

Come here movie stars. It is safe and we will look after you.

Yee Haw!

edit on 26-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist

Be too cool

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Haha geddon! I'm from Newquay, I had no idea of this movie. My evenings viewing sorted

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oim larng coast ar bit...
It be same ere...

top topics

join