It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin heart attack dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It seems that Russian social media has been talking about President Putin having a heart attack some claim that he is deceased, since he is a hot target for deletion, and the story seems to involve spilled food and convulsions, it might have some traction if so
this might have brought the world to a new level of alert.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
It seems that Russian social media has been talking about President Putin having a heart attack some claim that he is deceased, since he is a hot target for deletion, and the story seems to involve spilled food and convulsions, it might have some traction if so

That's so 18 hours ago! 🙄

It's fake.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm saying its fake as the op is usually very wrong

If its true then they got lucky.

a reply to: LucyInTheSky

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: septemberusMasonicus

I sure hope its fake. If it is true About the food and convulsions that cant be good for anyone.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

If he is dead nobody would know for a week, the fact that it is circulating on social media and hasn't been stopped. With a "No comment from the Kremlin" I would say that it is a wait-and-see, as the woo predicted a high-level assassination. When Stalin was gurgling his last in similar circumstances I will wait and see before pouncing on its validity.The plot thickens.

edit on 26-10-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
As Vladimir Putin I can say that Joe Biden is 100 percent dead.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023
As Vladimir Putin I can say that Joe Biden is 100 percent dead.

I can also say that Kamala is not dead as much as she is dead but by our definition of dead, she isnt dead.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
No one gets out alive, unless you're subscribed to neurolink.

Plugin and live forever.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The rumors about Putin's death or mortal illness have been appearing in the media since at least the beginning of the war in Ukraine. Together with the enthusiastic speculations that the new leader might come from the persecuted opposition, like Navalny.

I would take it all with a grain of salt. Even if one day Putin dies (He has to die at some point), the new president will probably come from his "inner circle" and might be even more cruel than Putin.

Anyway, whatever happens to Putin, I wouldn't expect Russia to become democracy any time in the near future. It might only become more authoritarian and imperial.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Sorry for the off topic, did you know "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" has a substance related conspiracy to it... If in doubt check the capital letters...

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Not true. As usual, perhaps you should fact check before posting this kind of trash. But you never do. Predictable.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefDDeux

Your gonna look like a twat if he is.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

wow, so it seems you have stooped to the obnoxious name calling also. bravo

and if he is still alive, would you care to say what you look like?
edit on 26-10-2023 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Apparently, people lack all the analytical skills where probability factors are concerned. Has Putin appeared on live TV and said he is okay to put these rumors to rest? He is a seventy-one-year-old Russian, subject to the average life span of such a being. Granted he probably has the best health care available. He is also in a situation of constant high personal stress. There is and have been constant attempts at assassination. If one were admitted to be successful, the Russian state would be in a dire state, but in a clown world so would everyone else. If MI6 has said that he is probably dead, then we are looking at a body double, That is why anyone following this would have noticed that the Kremlin has officially said that they do not use body doubles. When the facts of life dictate that they would be stupid not to.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Twenty-eight minutes in, he addresses the Putin issue, but the rest is well worth a look .

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Putin now being referred to in PAST TENSE by his "successor".

metro.co.uk...

Perhaps I was wrong for saying U.S. Intel was wasting our tax-dollars by never developing a way to kill Vladimir Putin (or any one else) and make it look Natural, or by Accident.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCarelensky to talk peace.

The head of security gave the same speech that they gave for Stalin, then given by Beria, who was executed for treason. Biden tells Zelensky to talk about peace because they can't predict what an unstable Russia will do?. Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
PUFFY Putin has got the internet laughing again after emerging with swollen cheeks that look like he used "butt filler" to cling onto his youth.A rece. reply to: WeMustCare

join