It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician: The children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

They absolutely do... Then they call their parents to brag about how many jews they killed
listen here

But i thought the genocide had been goin on for 75 years?

Also

The world population has nothing to do with the "genocide* of a specific population... But you know that...

Eta fixed link ...i think...
edit on 25-10-2023 by AnotherNut2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnotherNut2

They absolutely do... Then they call their parents to brag about how many jew they killed
www.google.com... ents-israel-palestine-gaza-terrorism-invasion-middle-east-conflict

So giving me a link you believe that the children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves? I mean not even the most hardliners don't accept it and they try not to make these comments.

Your link can't be opened but that doesn't make any difference.

There is nobody who claims children have brought it upon themselves apart from some emotionally charged Jews and the lunatics.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

Only a liberal, whos sole purpose is to take the wrong side of every argument, would look at a graph showing a population increase of Gaza as proof genocide isn't happening and still go, nope still genocide. Like, who do you work for?

I haven't made any genocide argument by the way but added up the following

"Terrible argument from both a historical and mathematical viewpoint. The population of the planet has been increasing since the industrial revolution but yet we had a lot wars, ethnic cleansing, and genocides"

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepperOnion
a reply to: AnotherNut2

Guess we'll have to wait for the impact of indiscriminate bombardments of civilians on your silly graph like some #ing morons, eh?

Yes, you're right. Let's wait for another 3-4 months because the count is only 5,700 deaths with over 2,300 children dead. It should be on the hundreds of thousands of dead people before it becomes really serious according to the other 'member'.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectorE7

Apart from the usual attempts to derail conversations and the usual apologies, do you think that children have brought it upon themselves?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Your link can't be opened but that doesn't make any difference.

If you copy and paste the text after the 'google.com...' link into the address bar it will work. You need to paste this text at the end of the link of the page it take you to.

This problem is due to the link having a very long address and goes beyond the character limit set in the ATS database for hyperlinks.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

As usual, you intentionally ignore previously statements to set up a strawman.

(post by InspectorE7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They were trying to set up a strongman for you, it was ready for the taking!
You really believe the kids did that to themselves. Don't you?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepperOnion

They were trying to set up a strongman for you, it was ready for the taking!
You really believe the kids did that to themselves. Don't you?

You really believe the Jews brought this upon themselves, don't you?

Ergo, dead Jews babies are okay.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SweetGrapes

Not really, but it's interesting you'd straight up jump to this conclusion. Tells me more about you than I was ready for.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I, quite specifically, said it wasnt the kids fault.

But they were made into murders by their families and society because of the same lies you spew here.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I, quite specifically, said it wasnt the kids fault.

But they were made into murders by their families and society because of the same lies you spew here.

It's obvious that kids can't have any responsibility on this. On the top of it not everyone becomes a Hamas or Jihad Militant/terrorist. Most kids who become adults don't end up in Militia Groups.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

As usual, you intentionally ignore previously statements to set up a strawman.

Apart from the usual attempts to derail and go off topic, do you think that children brought it upon themselves?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I really hate to stick up for you, you old git, but I have to, seeing as how we all seem to be living in a sewer, to coin a phrase from Bullitt?

edit on EvAmerica/Chicago10-0500Wednesday25America/ChicagoWed, 25 Oct 2023 13:33:19 -0500C by EvenOlderCarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on EvAmerica/Chicago10-0500Wednesday25America/ChicagoWed, 25 Oct 2023 13:34:07 -0500C by EvenOlderCarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I saw Israeli journalist saying what the government is doing is called ethnic cleansing. You still get some apes here that want to tell a different story. If you want guys, I could share the video with you. Some Israelis understand while the scum can't get it.
edit on 25-10-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No you, either because you're paid to, or you are genuinely this stupid, intentionally take the wrong side of every argument. You keep claiming Israel is committing war crimes but have yet to provide me the commanders name and operation that can be directly tied to a prosecutable war crime law. And again, civilians dying in a war by indirect fire, is not a war crime, even though your terrorist supporting professor told you it is.

Your argument here has already been refuted numerous times when you claim this is a personal opinion in regards to the war crimes committed by Israel. Certainly not my personal opinion. Do you want me to remind you the information around. Trivialising deaths as inevitable isn't a good guide when you argue in favour of mass killings.

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes

reliefweb.int...

Clearly this version of events is different to yours.

According to documentation by Euro-Med Monitor, at least 4,079 Palestinians have been killed, including 1,413 children and 806 women, with approximately 3,420 civilians among the dead. More than 15,000 additional Palestinians have been injured in various ways, with more than half of them being children and women.

Trying to argue that there is no Humanitarian crisis or that the number of civilian deaths in Gaza is somehow small is just denialism of the realities of war.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Israeli journalists know and confessed to public that what they are doing is crime and ethnic cleansing. What freaking argument do these people have, its clear journalists have witnessed themselves the crimes. Should not we listen to them and wait for someone locked in his bedroom to tell us whatever crap he has to say. It is clear now.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

most kids dont grow up in gaza.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

most kids dont grow up in gaza.

Almost half of the population of Gaza are kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join