It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rise of woman - hear them roar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When I look around me and see nothing but slow motion train wreck after slow motion train wreck, I cannot help but wonder what the original cause of all of this is. My normal go to is the lazyness of marxist theory, then I think of the way that spiritual - especially Christian - leadership has fallen apart and in some areas is almost laughable. But now as every place I visit for services I cannot ever seem to get anything done correctly, or on time, or with any seeming concern that I am paying for a service I realize that the actual problem is that 50% of the west is actually ran by females. I remember seeing it full steam back in the 90's. My childrens soccer teams receiving trophies even if their team was in last place. The focus the elementary schools had on "bullying" over anything else. The odd ability of a gal to go from being tier one employee at work to management in one leap regardless of their work ethic. The policing of language at work by HR that become so extreme that no one even REALLY talks to eachother (which is one of the reasons why everyone loves working at home whether they want to admit it or not). The bizarre ability of female managers to smile about every and any stupid decision made above them and say things like, "this will be a GREAT opportunity for our team!" Sure, not every gal with power is like this, but I am here to tell you many of them are.

So why pinpoint this on females? Is that sexist? No, it is not. The fact of the matter is that womens traditional "power role" was motherhood. So I believe what happens is that women, when they get power, assume a mother role which is concern with emotional well being of people rather that the role traditionally men with power took which was to make the organization successful and competent.

I thoroughly believe that until we get back to how things were ran in this society prior to possibly as far back as 1980, we are doomed to crash and burn in a way that hasn't been seen since the dark ages. Sadly that is probably what is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

PS. Look at the current left wing weirdos responding on this site, the best they can do is scream about how gay someone is or how small their dick is, or that they molest children. You can tell that their inability to be clever when insulting people is the effect of being mothered too much in life and never really having any struggles with other people in verbal warfare. They just want to yell and repeat the same insults over and over again. It's hilarious and I feel sorry for them because if things keep going the way they are, they will be the first to learn a very hard lesson.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So has ATS substituted transgender and SJW bashing for woman bashing? Out with the old ATS in with the new ATS.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2
So has ATS substituted transgender and SJW bashing for woman bashing? Out with the old ATS in with the new ATS.

Trangender and SJW becoming normal would not have happened without females holding so much power. They are females little darlings. Let's be honest, we in the west, we live in an effeminate world. Historically speaking, all effeminate cultures fail because they are naturally weaker than masculine cultures. I fully expect Islam to be the predominate religion and political force over the next 1000 years because the order of Christ has failed by allowing females leadership within it.

Also yes MARXISM is effeminate. The prophets of marxism were do nothing whiney little keyboard (although then just with their pen and paper) warriors who had daddy issues and never worked a day in their lives. They were all kept men with female like bitching abilities.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A typical misogynistic attitude. Cam we keep our right to vote or are we too emotionally driven for that?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

how horrible imagine someone in power who actually gives a # about the well beings of their underlings

what a nightmare!?
Kill all women quick!

You sad excuse of a human being

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
A typical misogynistic attitude. Cam we keep our right to vote or are we too emotionally driven for that?

I will quote my own wife years ago when I was dating her why she voted for Bill Clinton she said, "He is just really handsome and his southern accent is cute."

My wife has a masters degree.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson

how horrible imagine someone in power who actually gives a # about the well beings of their underlings

what a nightmare!?
Kill all women quick!

Yeah, that's what I am advocating. Typical unthoughtful response. Don't you wish I could be banned?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

I will quote my own wife years ago when I was dating her why she voted for Bill Clinton she said, "He is just really handsome and his southern accent is cute."

My wife has a masters degree.

The same could be said about men when they see an attractive woman. The reason is quickly overrun by sexual instinct. Not all males but many.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No I wish you could grow a brain

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Also yes MARXISM is effeminate. The prophets of marxism were do nothing whiney little keyboard (although then just with their pen and paper) warriors who had daddy issues and never worked a day in their lives. They were all kept men with female like bitching abilities.

And this would be you screaming against that Karl Marx in the sky? 10 drunken bards from Stromfront is all we get?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No I wish you could grow a brain

Lets see, "fur person" that has a horror show avatar, I wonder what kind of odd things bounce around in your brain. I bet they are pretty odd.

Anyway, I wish you could hold a conversation without resorting to neglecting it via your worship of modern failures.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I"ll give an actual response.
Some questions:

Can it be shown that women tend to have an more emotional, as opposed to reasoned, response to adverse conditions?
Can it be shown that women tend to conflate ideals/topics based on emotional triggers rather than logical ones?
What issues came to the national forefront once women's suffrage was achieved (USA)?
What issues are most important to female voters (USA), and are they truly relevant to success of a nation?
Do women tend to vote (USA) for more or less government control?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ummm... Cleopatra?

Didn't she totally pussy whip Marc Antony?

Even killed her own sister.

And guess who she got to do it?

edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Horror show avatar?

describe to me what you see please?

Becasue that is a horse and a lady with a hat, how is that horror?

I gave you an option what you could answer to with my how horrible it is if people in power actually care about their subjects.
The way this conversation went was your choice.

But you are just very scared of women and your misindentification of my avatar proves that. You could have an anxiety disorder centering around women, did you ever think about that?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hmm... Speaking of Sexist . Remember the Good Old Days ...................

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Women should have never been given the right to vote without also requiring them to sign up for the draft. You got all the benefits with none of the actual responsibility.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

what a nightmare!?
Kill all women quick!

Pathological Altruism is an observed condition, and it is not just reserved for women

lifecounselinginstitute.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

I see Freddy Kruger, what do you see?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I can show you the whole thing

where is Freddy Krueger? It is a horse and a lady with a hat and a little hair accessory

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join