It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny Depp is cool in a well cool NOW movie "WAITING FOR THE BARBARIANS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was stung in an amazing way by this movie I viewed last night. It was a total ride.

It is a movie for now. I am not going to spoil it. You must make it through the first forty minutes, to where "The Girl" comes into the scene. Up to that point it is quite uncomfortable and disturbing. It is meant to be as the story hangs on that initial horror. It really applies to the current developing situations in Ukraine and Israel. After watching it your humanity will be restored if it is currently lacking. I promise.

Johnny Depp is amazing. He is at his best. His appearances are not the main focus though. Mark Rylance is hypnotizing in his role as "The Magistrate". Johnny is chilling as "The Colonel".

We need these stories to keep our humanity. Art helps us to keep sensitive or you know what we will turn into???

Yeah, you guessed it. I hope we don't have to wait for the barbarians.

If you have Amazon Prime it is showing free there right now. I promise you a rewarding trip if you are a feeling human being who cares.

I love Johnny Depp. He is beautiful still.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Waiting for the Barbarians is a 2019 drama film directed by Ciro Guerra in his English-language directorial debut. The film is based on the 1980 novel of the same name by J. M. Coetzee. It stars Mark Rylance, Johnny Depp, Robert Pattinson, Gana Bayarsaikhan, and Greta Scacchi.

edit on 22-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did he recover from his drunken fall in that european hotel yet?

join