It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL WOMEN ARE CLEAN! No matter what your past was...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I have always shocked people. They think because I follow Christ that I will be all high and mighty when in fact, because I follow the true Christ, HIS Words not yours or my version, all is not as it seems.

As a G-D fearing dude I could easily marry a woman who had been even a crack-head or prostitute, even for twenty years or more. I could marry a woman thay may have done a really bad thing. It is Christ who taught me this. There is one condition only...

Yes, it is CONDITIONAL love. Would it surprise you if I sai that all love is conditional, that unconditional love is a lie and illusion?

G-D has conditions for love. Christ has conditions of love. He said,

"Don't cast your pearls before swine".

Why did He say that? What was He trying to teach? What was He trying to tell us when He stopped them stoning the adulterous woman; when He made a Samaritan woman His equal and even bended the rules of His instructions for her; when He let the woman who was a prostitute wash His feet with her tears and dry them with her hair; when He appeared to Mary when resurrected even before Peter and the others?

I know what he is telling me. He is telling me don't be like the judgmental hypocrites who judge when they are told not to. They preach fire sermons in His name then add their own dysfunctional rules to cancel out what they quoted from Scripture. If you are like those kind of money grabbing evangelists I will be an avengelist to you indeed.

Yes, I could marry a former prostitute and the only condition would be loyalty and true love. Her past is not mine to own. In my heart and mind I have given women the freedom I give to myself. I make only one condition that I also apply to myself.

G-D forgives me for all the mess of my life day to day. I am Laurel and Hardy to HIM; another fine mess. As He forgives me I will always allow people their freedom to grow and change, to go from error to strength and confidence. Sometimes you just gotta tan a hide or two though to make your point.

That point is made clear. I will tell you why Jesus appeared to Mary before all the others:

The Serpent of Promethean poisonous fruit came first to Eve. Women started civilization, not men. As we have fallen by that the restored and forgiven Eve is represented by Mary M. It had to be that way. All had to be accounted for with complete accuracy.

One positive thing is that women are allowed to be themselves now. It is going to be a bit messy for a while, obviously, as they must learn the hard way by hard won experince, action and consequences to become a free woman, not the chained women of the past. That is what men have to do too. I have freed you. I am glad. I would hate to be anyone's jailer. That would keep me in a psychological jail too. It did do and now I am free too. I can marry anyone I like as a follower of Christ. He will even let me marry a Muslim. Cool eh!

The condition is love. Any past path can be wiped clean by it. Any diversity of identity is welcomed by it. It is as universal as the Universe that G-D made.

edit on 21-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist

The condition is love. Any past path can be wiped clean by it.

You deserve my first S&F of the new ATS.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Promiscuity psychologically makes it nearly impossible for a woman to remain loyal. I understand the urge to "rescue" a woman and then she has to appreciate you for it for the rest of her life but that's not how it usually works out. This hypothetical prostitute has already had several men try to save her from her unfortunate situation and she thought all of them fools.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Christ is a prime exampler of THOT slayer.

Christ said "Begone you THOT".

or

Äway from me you THOT

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Why do evangelists upset you again? If you feel you are being judged, it's probably because you still feel guilty about something. To some degree, we are all judged. If you feel judged due to the types of relationships you have with women, just know that certain relationships can be poisonous to us.

Let's use King Solomon as an example. A man of God who's lust for women of a different faith, brought him to ruin and turned a temple into a brothel. If someone warns you that such lust, love, and trickery can bring you down, it's better to heed that warning than blame the evangelist for having warned you.

Use your free will wisely.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Christianity has always been about forgiveness..
The people practicing,,, not so much.

Either way you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife.
Feel free to try though. But there’s a reason that marriage is at an all time low..
Just not worth the risks for a man to get married.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTwizzle

Geeze, are you one of these incels?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sounds like you need 2 new doctors and one new sex bendfuc-k analyst

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There is something rather sick about your post.

Like you think you have the magic love touch or something.

Either that, or you're auditioning to get your 5th or 6th wife.

Traumas don't just go away because "love".

I like the smile she has at the end.

And I don't think the cop dude in the movie is into serial monogamy or polygamy.

edit on 21-10-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

There is something rather sick about your post.

Yep. Something about a suggestion that women are "unclean", not just because they menstruate periodically, but because they have sex with men. But a Christian man has super immunity to her filth, even the drug induced kind of filth.

Christian men don't carry such a disgusting assumption, even the unshaven and long-haired ones. Even a man's lust is a woman's fault, doncha know?

edit on 21-10-2023 by sookiechachazback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sookiechachazback
Men desire purity.
Women desire experience.

This may come as a shocker but, men are not women. They want different things. They value different things.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Men desire purity.

No they don't. They just want to be the first to defile perceived purity.
edit on 23-10-2023 by sookiechachazback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sookiechachazback

Men desire purity.

No they don't. They just want to be the first to defile perceived purity.

Yep that's another way to put it but it doesn't change what I said. Obviously they aren't gonna marry a virgin and then never want to trounce their her garden.

I dont like dick cooties. I want to marry a woman who saved herself for me. Not really interested in consuming another man's sperm when I kiss her on either set of lips.

Not really interested in wondering if she's thinking about her first when we are in bed together as women are known to do. She never EVER forgets her first. She will often go back to him behind the back of her current lover.

Don't get me wrong. 1 or 2 isn't NECESSARILY a deal breaker. But when you're talking about 5 or more, you know as well as I do she isn't going to suddenly stop at 6. She's dedicated to the dick carousel by that point.

It does something to her brain. She is addicted to that exciting,passion filled moment of "someone new for the first time"and will never be happy with decades of marriage.

Its like giving a wild beast the taste of human blood. At that point it must be put down because it can't stop itself from devouring one man after another.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I dont like dick cooties. I want to marry a woman who saved herself for me. Not really interested in consuming another man's sperm when I kiss her on either set of lips.

Too much information, buddy. No body cares about your narcissistic priorities.

Put it up on your dating profile.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sookiechachazback

Too much information, buddy. No body cares about your narcissistic priorities.

Put it up on your dating profile.

Its narcissistic to be the way men have always been from the beginning of time?

Look I'm sorry you gave yourself away to men who didn't care about you because you "wanted to find yourself" and now that you're aging, and eggless, and way too sexually experienced, nobody worth settling down with wants you.

But the least you can do is warn the younger generations not to make your mistake.

Women aren't like that though. You're in "competitive mode" and could care less about the harm you cause and in fact you Want to see other women devalue themselves in the way you have.

You should've gotten married and had kids in your early 20s, like women have been doing since the dawn of time.

You threw away the best parts of your life.

I don't need a dating profile. I have a beautiful young fertile naive gf who does everything I want. I was her first and she only thinks of me. I'm gonna marry her and start a family. I love her.

Furthermore I have NEVER used a "dating site" lmao. I have more self respect than that!

You're speaking to an Aryan Germanic Christian man, not some untermensch bugman garbage human.

I suggest your watch your tone, woman.

edit on 25-10-2023 by TheTwizzle because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2023 by TheTwizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I have a beautiful young fertile naive gf who does everything I want. I was her first and she only thinks of me. I'm gonna marry her and start a family.

You defiled a virgin and haven't married her? Yep. I called it. You don't care about purity; you want to defile purity.

You should've gotten married and had kids in your early 20s

I did. But this thread isn't about me. It's about your belief that your magic penis makes "unclean" women clean.

edit on 25-10-2023 by sookiechachazback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Oh I have noticed while there is still considered some virgin, some innocence, some fertility, some vitality left, then those are judged good male or female and of course it is looks and money dependent... enablers every one until none of that exists or is a corpse and then it is the same as lament that; that is what they all used to have.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join