It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One day after Powell pleas guilty, Chesebro follows with his own guilty plea.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

She was charged with 6 felonies and as part of the plea deal they were made into lower offenses, misdemeanors. Now she has automatically been found guilty of the misdemeanors. Had she not taken the deal, she would have been going into trial next week on 6 felonies.

She is not a felon.

We can only guess why she took the deal, but her lawyers have been poring over discovery for weeks now. She and they know the evidence against her is, and this made most sense to them.

Same with the Cheese Knees. Kenny Cheese. Kenneth Chesebro...

edit on 20-10-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Ok, so a slap on the wrist.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: moisttaco

To be honest, I don't GAF what someone like you thinks. Piss off.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Are you saying you are a Trump supporter?

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Powell pled to six misdemeanors. Chesebro pled to one felony.

Trump's team is worried about what they could say and are currently trying to narrow down what they know.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Im saying you are an asswipe and offensive to women.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Paywall. What was the actual charge he plead to? Do you know?

a reply to: BingoMcGoof

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Your username and comments.

Its like you want to act like an ass.

So I'm giving you the negative attention you seem to want to settle for. From the other adolescent males. Thankfully few.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I am not sure what you are referring to as my username is referring to food. but that's cool. Wishing you and the flying canines the best.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Dont act ignorant.

THe thread about eating you.

You know what you are doing.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Conspiracy to commit filing of false documents.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Chesebro pleaded guilty to a single felony count of conspiracy to file false documents and accepted a sentence of three to five years of probation, a $1,000 fine, $5,000 in restitution to the state of Georgia, an apology letter, 100 hours of community service and a promise to testify truthfully against any other co-defendants in the case, should they go to trial.

The charge relates to Chesebro’s role organizing slates of pro-Trump electors to meet in seven states where Joe Biden had won. According to details of the amended indictment read in open court, prosecutors allege several other co-defendants were a part of that conspiracy: Trump, four other lawyers including Rudy Giuliani, and one campaign operative. Chesebro signed the amended indictment, though it was not clear if he had offered prosecutors evidence related to the alleged role those other defendants played

He had been rejecting any sort of plea deal for quite a while until, all of a sudden, a day or so before his jury selection and the day after Powell plead. Might be he saw the finger pointing directly at him.

While she only plead to misdemeanors, he plead to a felony.

Oh, by the way there should by now be numerous outlets what will have reported this so you can find more ifo on what you might like to know..

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So what....what? I was just pointing out it is meaningless but the state does it for money. They could have simply fined her. Personally it should have been dismissed and I think will be on appeal.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Trump is doomed now. They will all turn on him.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I know when people make plea deals they sometimes plead to crimes that are a bit of a stretch, to make it go away.

Conspiracy to file false documents?

False documents like Trumps real estate estimates? Where the prosecution lies about the estimate too?

Conspiracy?

None of this sounds like a witch hunt to you because youre happy if they can just, git 'em and make 'em hurt.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchsU2

She plead in order to get on with her life.

I admire Sydney Powell, and feel bad she got caught up in this.

She will testify that Rudy was drunk by noon and out of control. She said already that is why she and Trump distanced themselves and that whole foreign interference angle they were working on fell apart.

Sad.

Doesn't mean nothing was there.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm really interested in seeing how her input plays out. She's certainly successfully leveraging her options, no question. I can't wait till she authors her "Tell All" book!

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sookiechachazback

I respect her. She has a good resume.

Wish she would loose that leopard sweater tho'.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yep, it may all amount to nothing. Her monetary penalty was nominal and her criminal penalty was minor. And a letter to the community. Wham bam.

And you are right, I would be satisfied if this conman Trump got hung out to dry. For those others who have been caught up in his flight for godhood I feel a bit more compassion. Yet even then I have to recognize the strong possibility that their working with him was due to their own willingness to traffic in shady dealings that cross that vague line that has for ages allowed for those who believe themselves to be above the law to flourish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join