It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets and Drones have hit Iraqi Base housing US and other Foreign forces in Western Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This will get deleted but needs to be said, Carpet bomb. Cheaper and will put the US back at the top of the F@ck around and find out list. But wont happen. Oh lets pay them more money so they can do more!!!!! Idiots

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
This will get deleted but needs to be said, Carpet bomb. Cheaper and will put the US back at the top of the F@ck around and find out list. But wont happen. Oh lets pay them more money so they can do more!!!!! Idiots

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Wasn't that prediction about the black pope rather than black POTUS? Jesuit pope...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Trump would have given the same support , perhaps more , to Israel as Biden , this isn't an American party political problem it's a Global problem created by the attack by Hamas , the response to that attack and the effect it's having on the innocent men , women and children of Gaza.

Putin and Iran are rubbing their hands together , all their dreams are coming true , Israel are pulling us into a hole and our politicians are blindly walking toward it.

But, would Trump have given $$ or aid to Hamas?

He did in the tune of more than $200 million.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

Trump would have given the same support , perhaps more , to Israel as Biden , this isn't an American party political problem it's a Global problem created by the attack by Hamas , the response to that attack and the effect it's having on the innocent men , women and children of Gaza.

Putin and Iran are rubbing their hands together , all their dreams are coming true , Israel are pulling us into a hole and our politicians are blindly walking toward it.

I've never heard of this. Got a source?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

I've never heard of this. Got a source?

I remembered that completely wrong....oops my bad Trump pretty much cut all aid and Biden then resumed that aid.
Honest mistake and thanks for having go look that up.
Foot in mouth kinda moment.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You can kill people but you can't kill an ideology

Well , the world did good jobs with Nazism and others.
Declare official war on Iran.
It may be time to eliminate Iran from the picture as happened to Germany and Nazism.

edit on 10/19/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wasn't that prediction about the black pope rather than black POTUS? Jesuit pope...

You may be right, however I do know Baba Vanga was one of the 'seers' who predicted Obama as first black POTUS and our last POTUS.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In response, Biden will release another Russian arms dealer.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74

Israel does its own thing to send a message already. I was actually about to suggest they should drop some white phosphorus on Gaza again (since they've been doing it years ago already) to make sure they know their place (remember, there are no innocent civilians there according to Israel - not surprising, since I doubt Israeli government even considers them human) - but they're on it already.

Israel: White Phosphorus Used in Gaza, Lebanon

If I had to hazard a guess why Hamas (which, to be clear, should be eliminated) and others don't want peace with Israel - this is why. Israel doesn't seem to consider them to be human beings, or at least doesn't treat them as such. And since USA supports Israel - this is the end result you're getting. USA should have stayed the f..k out of middle east. But no, Israel + oil + petrodollars, and now it's a mess.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Why do we still have troops in Iraq?

This is ridiculous.

Good that someone is asking the relevant questions.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

This is ridiculous.

To take out Iran when the time comes. This whole Gaza nonsense is about one thing....................... Iran

And BINGO.

Heavy hitters. Times like these I almost feel the old ATS poking through.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

This is ridiculous.

To take out Iran when the time comes. This whole Gaza nonsense is about one thing....................... Iran

And BINGO.

Heavy hitters. Times like these I almost feel the old ATS poking through.

Too right watchitburn.................. The good old days

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since congresswoman Rashida Tlaib is partially responsible for the escalated violence, send her over there, and put her on a building with a big red bullseye on top.

I think we should take pictures of her security Force and see who actually is in the pictures and do a background check on them.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You may be right, however I do know Baba Vanga was one of the 'seers' who predicted Obama as first black POTUS and our last POTUS.

Obama is not black he's half white and half African or Malaysian or something like that.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: nugget1

Obama is not black he's half white and half African or Malaysian or something like that.

From Wiki:

African Americans, also known as Afro-Americans or Black Americans, are an ethnic group consisting of Americans with partial or total ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa.
and
Barack Hussein Obama II) is an American politician who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, he was the first African-American president.

I'm not sure where your information comes from; is that what they teach in Japan?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join