It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell pleads guilty

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Annee is a fan.

Globalism and authoritarians are her political ideals.

Does bring up an interesting question though. I wonder how much damage the Clintons can do out of office vs in....

Oh look -- another poster telling me what I think.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh, I wasn't talking to you Annee.

I was talking to who I replied to.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

"Her?"

Enough games.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

"Her?"

Enough games.

Sorry.

They/them

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

It was not the server. It was the business being done on the server and she is lying. Amazing how her IT folks mean nothing but when it is Trumps IT folks they are all in on it.

Same FBI. Same Situation. Tampering. Why charges for one and not the other?

Because someone decided to not pursue. Our government. AG Lynch.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There is a paper trail showing that Hillary's IT team was instructed not to delete anything once the subpoena was received.

Meanwhile, there's a witness in Trump's case willing to testify that Nauta and de Oliveira attempted to delete subpoenaed security footage and they they were told to do so by Trump.

See the difference?

I've said all along, if Trump had cooperated with investigators his case probably would've been dropped. Instead he chose to hide and attempt to destroy subpoenaed evidence.

It's those actions that establish Trump's mens rea. He had been explicitly told that retaining these documents was against the law and instead of turning them over he took actions that would allow him to keep possession of the documents without investigators knowing.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

but what about cheryl mills?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

What about her?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Can we get back on topic? Please: Sidney Powell pleads guilty

sure sydney is now on probation and when she get done with her probation she wont even have a criminal record and trump wasnt even involved in her plea...

this makes fanni 0-4 in convictions. a truly awful conviction rate for any prosecutor. and the lawyer and architect of the insurrection get off all for the low low price of "testifying truthfully" ...in a trial... lol

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Is it the same witness that testified he overheard Trump talking about the phone call he had with the Ukrainian President? From a table or 2 away even.

That one turned out promising.

So this person is willing to testify that someone told him something that someone else told him that Trump told that person?

Are you sure?
LOL

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: matafuchs

There is a paper trail showing that Hillary's IT team was instructed not to delete anything once the subpoena was received.

Meanwhile, there's a witness in Trump's case willing to testify that Nauta and de Oliveira attempted to delete subpoenaed security footage and they they were told to do so by Trump.

See the difference?

I've said all along, if Trump had cooperated with investigators his case probably would've been dropped. Instead he chose to hide and attempt to destroy subpoenaed evidence.

It's those actions that establish Trump's mens rea. He had been explicitly told that retaining these documents was against the law and instead of turning them over he took actions that would allow him to keep possession of the documents without investigators knowing.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

The witness is Yuscil Taveras. You're free to read the superseding indictment if you want an idea of what he's testified.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianLoudMouth

Couldn't disagree more with the ignorant content in this post I'm replying to. Smoking guns or not, Mike Lindell has done more to promote election integrity than just about anyone in the nation. In support of my argument, see the two day convention on election integrity that he hosted, featuring election workers from every state in the union giving presentations on the strengths and weaknesses in their state's election system.

Moment Of Truth Summit:
rumble.com...
rumble.com...

I challenge all of you to find anyone who has done more or better. If you do, please mention them. If they've been more informative than Mike Lindell's efforts have been, then we can certainly learn a lot from that person.
edit on 1-11-2023 by badcabbie because: edit

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join