It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell pleads guilty

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

This dude has some bad karma in him. IMO his goose is cooked?
Are you kidding me? Get real and wake up! Shameful!

How do you even talk to people that just say all that means nothing? Nixon was impeached for almost nothing and then you have Obama lying to a FISA court to wire up the GOP presidential candidate and then the liberals spent 4 years trying to remove him.

Holy hell it is amazing just how crazy stupid the left is...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

This dude has some bad karma in him. IMO his goose is cooked?
Are you kidding me? Get real and wake up! Shameful!

Right 3D chess player my arse. He cant get out of his own way. I voted for him once. He ottta control stupid. You right on Biden administration

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So as all this transpires it sounds like the plea bargains by the lawyers claim one thing.
That what Trump told his lawyers was wrong.

Let's not even consider the fact it is the lawyers job to investigate for their client.

Let's just consider what is being claimed.

That Trump claimed to have proof of election fraud and his lawyers believed him so they in turn committed crimes.
And they are saying it is Trump who made the claims and they are willing to testify against Trump by claiming Trump told them things that are supposedly deemed lies.

That's it right?
Nothing else and they are willing to testify against Trump claiming it is Trump who told them lies about fraud.

So does Trump get to present his evidence now?
Can Trump defend himself in court and introduce evidence if he has it that can exonerate him and his lawyers?

Trump could not see any of the 60 court cases go to trial because there were no victims and thus the cases had no standing.
Can Trump now defend himself and now that he is being prosecuted and his lawyers to.

Do they not now become victims of the fraud and Trump AND the lawyers can show standing now?

And Trump can present to the courts evidence where before he could not?

Trump was in a SCIF the night of the steal and claimed he witnessed the fraud irt.
Does Trump have the right to defend himself and show in the court his proofs in order to defend himself and his lawyers?

Will his lawyers be allowed to tell about what proofs Trump told them he had, which prosecutors are claiming are lies?

Are we all sure EO13848 is not about to play out in front of the world irt and entered into the courts and televised for all the world to see?

Everyone on the left seems to be so giddy about Trump and his allies and lawyers should be prosecuted for election fraud and Trump should be bankrupted and jailed along with any lawyer who dares to represent him in court. And disbarred.

Are we all sure this isn't about the POTUS having the sole right by law to declassified anything the POTUS wants at his discretion?

Can Trump show declassified documents of foreign actors and those that participated with foreign actors where election interference and fraud occurred PROVING he never lied to his lawyers?

I am not sure Trumps lawyers have claimed anything other than Trump told them things that the prosecutors say are lies thus Trump lied to his lawyers and they believed him.

But Trump has the receipts and now he can present them in court including classified documents that he himself declassified.

I gotta believe this all boils down to classified documents and whether or not POTUS can declassify them at his will while he was POTUS.

AND if so can he now enter them into court as evidence and this all now gives him standing in every election fraud case that was rejected by the courts for "no standing".

Ever since EO 13848 went into effect an investigation began.
Now maybe we get to see what was found.
Russia...maybe
China...maybe
Iran...most certainly

Everyone knows Trumps administration was full of Iranian spies right?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

His arrogance has done him in possibly. Although I hope not but the CIA never wanted him as president or Hillary. This appears to be a mop of of remnants by a current Dictatorship

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that fanni is 0-4 on convictions

These plea deals are all deferred adjudication

Meaning .... Once they complete their probation the charges will be dismissed.

All fanni got was an agreement to "testify truthfully" in any future trials. They only have to testify to their acts... Which , in the pleas, amount to filing false paperwork

In any other case this would be a disaster....

Imagine if all those mafia figures from the 80s just walked out of court free men lol

If they couldnt get the "lawyer" and "architect" of the "insurrection" to even have a criminal history (also it was stipulated in the plea this was not a "crime of moral turpitude") then this whole situation is outted as a joke to anyone who really cares and doesnt jist pay attention to leftie headlines

Ffs...
edit on am1020233109America/ChicagoMon, 30 Oct 2023 09:51:03 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Nice Assessment. It is all a farce. It is about trying to tie him up, scare him, break him, bankrupt him until he says I am done. The problem is that the Swamp picked a fight with the wrong person.

The only way they can stoop him is to remove him from the planet and it worries me that is next. That would be a catalyst to turn the US upside down.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

With the crap she is still coming away with im surprised she did not plead insanity.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you know anything at all about Sydney Powell and her career prior to suddenly becoming famous overnight as this silly kracken thing.

She isn't insane and she isn't stupid.

As the youngest and female federal prosecutor, she successfully went after the outlaw biker gang in the SW USA called the Banditos. Which is the regional equivalent of going after the Hells Angels. Which also sometimes had political players involved in multi states, Texas and NM in particular. You sniff, who are they, well NM has a big heroin and later a meth problem with Albuquerque being central to all that crap coming in from Mexico. Cartels going back to the 50s. Banditos were and are involved in all that.

Of all the people that got caught up in this, she is one of the good ones. And she got off with a minor slap on the wrist. To make it go away.

She has talked openly about what went on. So I guess she will show up and testify if called, that she herself backed away when Rudy was drunk everyday by noon, and he was in charge of the team. Shortly after she stepped back, Trump actually stepped away from her. Which worked out good for her.

She understands RICO law very well, and she doesn't scare easily.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Call me when she releases the Kraken buddy.

The woman is an A1 nutball.

As to what she understands, well aside from how to plead guilty, i imagine it would not be much considering the outlandish unproven unsubstantiated claims she has made.

After all, smart people and good lawyers simply don't do that.
edit on 30-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hey! But it's OK to call Hillary a whack job.

Anyone bothered to read her bio history?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't believe she is the one that started in on the kracken thing. She was once known to win most of her cases and locked some real baddies up.

I bet you think Sarah Palin is nutty to for saying 'I can see Russia from my house'. Except, she never said it. Tina Fey did. On Saturday Night Live. But almost NOBODY accurately acknowledges that, only that Sarah is a nutball.

Same crap, different day. You should research who you slander tho'.

ETA: I looked it up, and yes, I guess she said she was going to release the Kracken of evidence. WHich I believe exists, but was never given a hearing.

Not that SHE was the kracken being released.

None the less, her resume remains. Unfortunate that she got caught up in all this.

edit on 10/30/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't rate the woman to be honest Annee.

Trump won for the same reason Biden did.

Trump won because he was not Hillary.

Same as Biden won because he was not Trump.

I get where you are coming from with the double standards all the same.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Im very familiar with the Clintons when they were in Arkansas. I do know her story pretty well.

Crooked as a dogs hind leg, my gramma used to say.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I get where you are coming from with the double standards all the same.

Yes, and I'm not defending Hillary.

But her bio history is quite impressive.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Same crap, different day. You should research who you slander tho'.

Pot kettle black considering some of the outlandish claims made by Sidney Powell.

Its her ""research"" that appears to have gotten her into this mess.

Well, that and her gub.

Anyhoo moving along, ive got weans to feed im afraid.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Im very familiar with the Clintons when they were in Arkansas. I do know her story pretty well.

Crooked as a dogs hind leg, my gramma used to say.

Politicians & lawyers -- doesn't matter what side of the aisle you're on.

Does not change the facts of her bio history.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Speaking as a lawyer, albeit not a US one, she does have a good record.

Until she had the client from Hell.

I can only imagine what that must have been like for her.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Speaking as a lawyer, albeit not a US one, she does have a good record.

Until she had the client from Hell.

I can only imagine what that must have been like for her.

Yes.

The one that was assigned to her?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thank you. Sydney Powell deserves more respect than she has gotten from people that only know this unfortunate affair about her.

Rudy has a good resume as well. But I believe his drinking got ahead of him somewhere along the line and he should have been put out to pasture a while back.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thank you. Sydney Powell deserves more respect than she has gotten from people that only know this unfortunate affair about her.

Rudy has a good resume as well. But I believe his drinking got ahead of him somewhere along the line and he should have been put out to pasture a while back.

A respected lawyer buying into conspiracy theories.

Live by the choices you make.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join