It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Why would Jesus want to come back? Most Christians totally oppose everything he taught and stood for ..... He'd be lynched in America and ignored everywhere else.

That's true. Jesus spent most of the Gospels talking about how evil the jews have become, and Christians today basically worship the "Synagogue of Satan" as Christ wisely referred to them as.

And thats just the most glaringly obvious contradiction. Many of the biggest churches are celebrating LGBTQ as if its the Second Coming.

Its all wholly Satanic.

Which is probably why the 3rd Secret couldn't be released because it probably warned of this very thing. The Church itself is the AntiChrist.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Jesus will return but difficult to tell exactly when. Few decades is nothing on the time scale of universe. So he can be here now or a decade from now or few decades from now.

So let's be good and do good.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Piedavocet
Jesus will return but difficult to tell exactly when. Few decades is nothing on the time scale of universe. So he can be here now or a decade from now or few decades from now.

So let's be good and do good.

I think we can do good and be good without that nonsense.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I’d love to be proven wrong about my negative perception of Jesus and God as dead beat parents who abandoned their children, and left them to die.

Thats your cross to bear.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: capko

No, as all hell will raise.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

Could this be the reason why TPTB unleash it? An actual massacre of innocents, hoping Jesus dies as an infant, as a casualty of war?

You have a good point here as history repeats and what goes around comes around.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

I watched the video you linked. I then watched the one that had over 1 million views. All the woman wanted ti do was to pray and they mocked and danced around her. Similiar stuff also onging in the video elsewhere. Could be the end as written as it comes down to good versus evil.

Evil people know they are evil and they may apparently know how it ends so they are getting in there last punch?

This was a similiar theme on the woman kneeling. Most comments were in support of her.

Thank you, dear, for your strength of spirit, for your perseverance, for your faith and true love for our Lord. You have become a symbol of real, not ostentatious faith. Many would like to have such an unshakable faith. May God protect you, a ray of light.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Republicans are pretty much betting that the second coming will be a white guy, while it will most likely be someone who is an immigrant, gay or a different race or all three in order to test them, see what kind of Christians they actually are.

I don't believe but if I did that is what I believe would happen.
edit on 30-10-2023 by FactorFake2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FactorFake2

I cant respond to AI.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join