It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women going to be included in draft

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If any US citizen allows a draft to ever take place again for wars not being fought on our soil, they should go get their heads checked. We shouldn’t send our sons and daughters to some god forsaken land to die. If our leaders think it’s so important , let them be the first to draft their grandkids or send their own sons and daughters first. a reply to: anonentity

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
no choice with all the trans identities

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wait till they drop the draft age to 13.

No problem. Children can give consent, and parents have no say.

It will all be crystal clear soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
If any US citizen allows a draft to ever take place again for wars not being fought on our soil, they should go get their heads checked. We shouldn’t send our sons and daughters to some god forsaken land to die. If our leaders think it’s so important , let them be the first to draft their grandkids or send their own sons and daughters first. a reply to: anonentity

Hmmm, where have heard this before? Am I having flashbacks or what?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah, my woman won't be getting drafted.
I'm with this guy...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

During the Vietnam War, it was noticed that senators' sons managed to get a deferment. It got so bad that they had to drop the IQ limit.If your rich your private doctor will find something that makes you unfit. Trump had bone spurs.
As far as Bitchute being an unreliable source, in my opinion, you can get the stuff that is canceled on YouTube because it is censored. Fact-checkers are a dystopian joke not worth a mention.

edit on 17-10-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
you only have to look at the SOE girls to know its not a bad thing..

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: tenbears

I don't see that happening, there would be a revolt from the left like you have never seen. Even if they tried to keep them in support roles the libs would riot in the streets. War is for others not them.

Are they going to burn their bras again?

Asking for a friend.

+1 for the 70's

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
In war it's only the western world that tries to keep to any rules of war. But not always.
1. A 30 year old man can pull the trigger of an AK47
2. A 12 year old boy can pull the trigger of an AK47.
3. A 75 year-old Man can pull the trigger of an AK47
4. AND by the same token a 12, 30, 75 year old woman can pull the trigger of an AK47.
What's the difference? Nothing, they can all kill you.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

the soe girls proved they can get places men can't, endure the worst torture of the gestapo and not crack hence the formation of the DET that formed the basis of the Special reconnaissance regiment.. those girls can get into places no man can.. especially in the middle east though not so sure in a TransWest obsessed with hating women..

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Maybe the military should fix their retention issues first? Maybe force the bad apple out instead of the good ones?

BTW People getting out, not from retirement, but from not wanting to stay in are the Biggest recruiters of the “don’t join the military crowd”…because they know it sucks.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is something that failed states almost universally have in common - right before they collapse.

A strong nation does not draft women into the military. It's abhorrent and sacrifices the next generation of citizens to protect the current government of that country.

If the government actually represented its citizens it would sacrifice itself to protect its citizens. But we don't have a government like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Yeah, my woman won't be getting drafted.
I'm with this guy...

He did a pretty good job of describing what broke America and how it will be destroyed from within.

We are our own worst enemy.

Americans love their country, they don't love their government.

Fighting for a corrupt government that has sold its soul to the devil, is a sure way to finish off and bury a dying country.

America, soon to be a memory. A failed dream.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
In war it's only the western world that tries to keep to any rules of war. But not always.
1. A 30 year old man can pull the trigger of an AK47
2. A 12 year old boy can pull the trigger of an AK47.
3. A 75 year-old Man can pull the trigger of an AK47
4. AND by the same token a 12, 30, 75 year old woman can pull the trigger of an AK47.
What's the difference? Nothing, they can all kill you.

We need to learn how to learn vicariously.

We think we are superior because we took more so we have more.

We see how war torn countries have little boys fighting wars with guns, and think, "How barbaric." Not stopping the think that the men have all been killed and the male population age group has been reduced to the ages of teens and pre-teens.

Since we have lost the ability to view reality, we will have to learn by standing in the fire.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I doubt there will ever be a draft again. Too expensive.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

i certainly can see it just not in the traditional sense outlined here.

at the start of covid Johnson sent up the flare for a volunteer army to help shield the vulnerable, near 1m came forward

he sent up a second flair for a land army to pick the food before it spoiled, a similar number came foward.

that he was an utter tosser who pissed that away that chance to unite the nation instead bowing to the whole idea that white people refuse to help the sick and refuse to do # jobs like picking the food hence needing migrants do it them

both those things proved that people are prepared to come together to help the sick or pick the food, that the average person is not some scumbag or victim the media love paint them as.

so another war we'll need those to help the sick, pick the food, make the sh*t we can no longer get from China, not so much need for an army to pick up guns and kill, as we can't even make tanks anymore.
edit on 18-10-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Should've always been that way. American is American. All Americans should defend our country.***

I dated a few Israeli young ladies....and all of em had to serve....and all of them could friggin kick my a--!!

There's that...(ever feel like ASKING PLEASE! Can we have sex? Ma'am!)
edit on 10231831America/ChicagoWed, 18 Oct 2023 09:21:18 -050021202300000018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You're 100% correct.

The point I'm making is they will use them as a cudgel to beat the American Public over the head with. They could be slaughtered by the millions and the death cult would squeal with glee behind the scenes, but the public outcry would be off the charts.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: TonyS

i certainly can see it just not in the traditional sense outlined here.

at the start of covid Johnson sent up the flare for a volunteer army to help shield the vulnerable, near 1m came forward

he sent up a second flair for a land army to pick the food before it spoiled, a similar number came foward.

that he was an utter tosser who pissed that away that chance to unite the nation instead bowing to the whole idea that white people refuse to help the sick and refuse to do # jobs like picking the food hence needing migrants do it them

both those things proved that people are prepared to come together to help the sick or pick the food, that the average person is not some scumbag or victim the media love paint them as.

so another war we'll need those to help the sick, pick the food, make the sh*t we can no longer get from China, not so much need for an army to pick up guns and kill, as we can't even make tanks anymore.

Interesting analysis. So, sort of like a volunteer force to help with projects as needed in an emergency? I can see that. But again I think it would be a call for volunteers, not an actual "draft" or conscription. In the US, the latest numbers indicated that something like only 40% of the 18 year olds were sufficiently physically and mentally fit for Armed service which is why a draft would be counter productive in the US at any rate. In the lengthy and expensive process of vetting those conscripted to service, 60% would be washed out. That's why I said it would be too expensive. Of the 40% who would be eligible, 50% would leave the country or find a loophole to avoid the draft. They always do.

The preferred method is a volunteer force mixed with overseas volunteers from places like Serbia where they are promised citizenship and then sent home crippled or in body bags while the promise of citizenship is forgotten.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Before instituting female draft, which I think the liberal leftists WILL DO

Automatic US citizenship should be offered,
for physically fit illegal immigrant males under the age of 40,
one legal wife, and DNA verified children under the age of 18.
The citizenship to be awarded after the male successfully completes
a minimum of 5 years active duty service in the US military.
(that means they have enough minimum cognition and
moral standards to be reenlisted at least once
meeting minimum language and cognitive abilities.)

During those 5 years automatic green card for the wife and DNA verified children under 18.

They can be required to take ESL
and literacy classes until they reach
a 8th grade reading and vocabulary level
while serving.

edit on 10/18/23 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join