It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when Judge Chutkan jails a former POTUS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hell has frozen over.....

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As much as I admit I’d love to see the judge throw trump in jail, that’s not at all likely to happen. Nobody has the balls to take that kind of action against trump. They fine him small amounts of money and expect him to shut up. Of course, this just empowers him to shoot off his mouth even more.

Trump is a very toxic man. Everything he touches turns to poo.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I feel bad your meds are not working like they used to. To correct you (gently)....

The economy and peace in the world were getting better each year Donald Trump's administration was in charge.

Best wishes for a full recovery, ChiefD.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: matafuchs

10/29/2023

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) says a Trump MUZZLE GAG ORDER is Not Constitutional.

fox5sandiego.com...

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Even so, jealous Satan-owned judge Tanya Chutkan reinstated a Muzzle-Gag order against President Trump tonight....on a Sunday night.

As expected, the liberal outlets arose from their Sunday eveing slumber to pump out this alert to cellphones and other platforms....like it really means something, LOL.

Source: www.cnn.com...

What a bit'ch. Her goose is cooked in just 15 months.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
As much as I admit I’d love to see the judge throw trump in jail, that’s not at all likely to happen. Nobody has the balls to take that kind of action against trump. They fine him small amounts of money and expect him to shut up. Of course, this just empowers him to shoot off his mouth even more.

Agree 100%

I personally hope Trump does do jail time -- IF a regular person would be given jail time.

I don't want him to be given privilege above the law.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Of course...Trump, Hunter, Joe, Menendez, Jamal, Santos, Omar, Tlaib....any of them found guility of a crime(s) that would put an "average" person in prison, should be put in prison him/her self.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Annee

Of course...Trump, Hunter, Joe, Menendez, Jamal, Santos, Omar, Tlaib....any of them found guility of a crime(s) that would put an "average" person in prison, should be put in prison him/her self.

Uh huh -- I hear the tears now -- bias judge -- Trump was railroaded.

Even if he's found guilty -- many of his followers will not accept it.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

And he's already violated it by attacking Barr on Truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lock him up. Go for it. How dare he say things like deranged lunatic and a thug. GTFO. The government is silencing the leading candidate for the opposition office.

Attacking Barr....you snowflakes....

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He's a defendant in a criminal trial. He's not allowed to target people he knows are witnesses in the case. That's not a hard concept to grasp.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

He is not targeting anyone he is talking about the people prosecuting him or describing people lying about him. Get a thicker skin. It is not a hard concept to grasp.

If he was calling on right wing fringe groups to go to their homes, THAT is intimidation but I guess that is only for the left correct? Yelling to attach a sitting presidents cabinet members whether at home, church, etc...

Scalise was shot. Rand Paul was attacked by a neighbor and accosted leaving dinner. So many more but Trump is creating havoc. A f'n joke.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join