It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Layoffs at Justice Democrats Shake Progressives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I read the thread about the excellent election results in New Zealand as the last Prime Minister identified herself as a Justice Democrat who was IMO destroying the nation.

Ardern describes herself as a social democrat and a progressive.[10][11]

So lets roll on this:

Layoffs at Justice Democrats

Large-scale layoffs at a top left-wing organization are underscoring progressives’ challenges in the Biden era, with major figures becoming despondent about what the future of their movement could look like.

Justice Democrats, the upstart-turned-powerhouse group that helped insurgents win seats in Congress, recently made significant operational changes and cuts to its workforce, prompting a debate among leftists about the tactical hurdles to carrying out their vision.

The history of this organization and core beliefs is directly traced to Cenk Uygur one of four founders who identifies IMO as a Young Turk as he uses comedy to mask the agenda. Heres a snippet of their Wiki page:

The Young Turks were a heterodox group of secular liberal intellectuals and revolutionaries, united by their opposition to

Justice Democrats are recycled political extremists and thier views from the past. They are not destitute nor poor but they salivate over power and control as look at what they are doing in the USA and what Ardern did to New Zealand

Its time for all to leave.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I suspect that the left has used hysteria the last few years to raise funds ( Must fight the evil Republicans! Christians want to take your abortions away! The world is warming! Trump Trump Trump!) and the message is getting old. I think Message Fatigue is the term.
I'm sure a lot of donors are tapped out.
And some of them are seeing the effects of leftist justice departments; street crazies, mass theft, stores closing, drugs everywhere. places like San Francisco and Portland were considered to be paradises not long ago; now they're crapholes and a lot of them are evacuating.
hopefully the Wealthy Left is going to spend their money elsewhere.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I read the thread about the excellent election results in New Zealand as the last Prime Minister identified herself as a Justice Democrat who was IMO destroying the nation.

Ardern describes herself as a social democrat and a progressive.[10][11]

So lets roll on this:

Layoffs at Justice Democrats

Large-scale layoffs at a top left-wing organization are underscoring progressives’ challenges in the Biden era, with major figures becoming despondent about what the future of their movement could look like.

Justice Democrats, the upstart-turned-powerhouse group that helped insurgents win seats in Congress, recently made significant operational changes and cuts to its workforce, prompting a debate among leftists about the tactical hurdles to carrying out their vision.

The history of this organization and core beliefs is directly traced to Cenk Uygur one of four founders who identifies IMO as a Young Turk as he uses comedy to mask the agenda. Heres a snippet of their Wiki page:

The Young Turks were a heterodox group of secular liberal intellectuals and revolutionaries, united by their opposition to

Justice Democrats are recycled political extremists and thier views from the past. They are not destitute nor poor but they salivate over power and control as look at what they are doing in the USA and what Ardern did to New Zealand

Its time for all to leave.

A little known factoid is that their largest success was "the squad". AOC was not just a bartender with a bachelors degree, no, she also had a so called "Hollywood style" tryout for her role as a future politician that the goons who were formed by Cenk had ran in NYC to get the best puppet they could find.

So sort of a media ran grass root political movement. Very weird if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Justice Democrats are the group that intended to take over our government by installing their people. AOC was the first, but not the last. They have been putting the "squad" together and have done quite well implementing their agenda. Just think of what a laughable joke "the green new deal" was when the queen of DERP, AOC announced it. And a few short years later, Joe Biden is passing a bill called "inflation reduction act" that is actually all about Climate Change and a push towards the idiotic idea of the "green new deal".

I sure hope their message is over and people have learned that you can't have free everything, no police, no punishment for crime, and a safe happy place to live. Don't even bring up the open border.

It's time for this farce to end, and the Young Turks/Justice Democrats to fade away and be that footnote to the chapter titled (What not to do) to succeed. May their exit be swift and forever.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

top topics

join