It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mandela affect internet psyop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

That was in the other universe.

As far as the OP goes, things from my childhood that have changed happened before the internet came about. All the internet has done is allow us to research it better. If the internet didn't exist we wouldn't have any reference material and it would be unnoticed. As far as the namesake goes, I remember thinking that that was one of the last public appearances Ronald Reagan made before Alzheimers stole his mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Nelson Mandela died in 1993 where I come from. The name of the books was "The Berenstein Bears" I would swear on my life that is the way their name was spelled on "Earth A." There are others but I will stick to the highlights for me. Obviously, he says "Luke, I am your father." Ed McMahon worked for Publishers Clearinghouse. In the movie "Moonraker" Dolly has braces.

These are digital artifacts from before the merging of realities. It's almost like an episode of the "Twilight Zone" except we're living in it. So, its like super meta and #. It could also be a new version of firmware the simulation uploaded and the code is just a little bit different. We perceive it as subtle changes in legacy media. Our brains are programmed to try their best to make things make sense for us. We engage in cognitive dissonance and file our experience away under "Things I never want to think about again."

Do I know with absolute certainty that the "reality" we experience is real? I do not. Ultimately, this is a question of consciousness. I believe that our consciousness does not originate from our body but is in fact beamed into our otherwise inanimate meat sacks.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This thread was where I learned about the Mandela Effect, it wasnt known as that name when the thread was started, but its OG of the Mandela Effect "canon":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A major one is the word “Dilemna” not “dilemma” it was a special case spelling you had to remember. a reply to: pusa67291

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: matchulinch128

Yes ofc its a psyops. to make us question the very nature of reality.. Like flat earth on steroids..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join