It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Secretary-General: Hamas must release the hostages immediately and unconditionally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why did this statement take so long for the UN to make?

Obviously, the Palestinians want to trade hostages for prisoners...

UN Secretary-General: Hamas must release the hostages immediately and unconditionally AND Israel needs to let humanitarian aid in

edit on 15-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And it took them a week to say that? Supposedly nine of the hostages are already dead. That's what Hamas claims. And the IDF says they did find some bodies of hostages when they did their incursions yesterday ... or the day before. The UN SUCKS. A week late!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
And it took them a week to say that? Supposedly nine of the hostages are already dead. That's what Hamas claims. And the IDF says they did find some bodies of hostages when they did their incursions yesterday ... or the day before. The UN SUCKS. A week late!

EXACTLY

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

To me I wonder if this POS is aligned and connect to the Pope whoa also excels at trashing the USA yet give China and all others a pass.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I really feel bad for the Palestinian people. They made a mistake in electing the wrong party which never relinquished power-much like the US has seen with our war mongering liberal and RINO POTUS' these past decades.

We all-or most are beginning to realize-we've been making bad choices, and now there doesn't seem to be anything we can do to oust them. That doesn't mean some US hating nation should kill us all....

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

They have said it a few times in previous days; it did get buried with how fast moving events have been and how much horrific evidence about the Hamas war crimes/crimes against humanity came to light.

UN SecGen statement 7thOct

UN SecGen speech 9th Oct

UN Aid Chief Calls for immediate release of hostages 10 Oct
edit on 15-10-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
great so how will he enforce this demand? just another bs cheat talk

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
everybody covering their own asses preparing for the biggest invasion by israel in history. theyre going after all 50,000 hamas army personnel. this week is going to be a whapper

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
better late than never I guess...

What an absolutely spineless and useless organization.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've been avoiding the news for a month or so. Don't want to hear anything about the elections here next year. And just got generally tired of getting worked up over things I have no control over.
But today A podcast I listened to brought up the latest trouble in the middle east and it made my conspiracy hairs stand up.
Given the unusual security lapse that evidently allowed these attacks to occur, does it not strike anyone else as more than a little 9/11-ish? The Industrial War Complex has wanted to make war on Iran for a long time now. They were stalled by American war fatigue and the Trump administration. But now a convenient, unbearable crime has been committed which, we're told, requires immediate action.
Does no one recall Saddam's WMD's that sparked the Gulf War? Or the Twin Towers strangely successful attack that took us into Afghanistan?
People can't be this dense.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Did the hamas animals have answered yet? I wonder what they will say, well we will release the dead bodies once the 6 billion to Iran are released too.

top topics

join