It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Teenager Who SURVIVED Hamas Attack DEMANDS Israel STOP Bombing Gaza!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The solution has always been there, the willingness to do such, has not been there. If a person negotiates in bad faith or shows no intentions to do what they promised, should they not bear some of the responsibility of what happens?

Since the fall of the Ottoman empire, the mistakes of those who came after laid the seeds for the problems that are being seen today, not only in the middle east, but also in other parts of the world. The last remnants of bad policies that were done with the best of intentions and laid out in ignorance for all to accept.

Make no mistake, neither side is innocent in what is going on. There is enough blame that should cover both sides. And the willingness of both governments to turn a blind eye when its own citizens commit acts of terror on the other side is very apparent. The way that the Palestinians live and are separated is no good, and it is as if one would want these people separated and segregated into different areas for control. And not be one unified people who could grow and thrive. Maybe treating them as equal may have made a difference. Maybe not constantly encroaching on the others lands, forcing groups off and then illegally occupying said lands, may have prevented an escalation. And maybe say policing their own populations to prevent the agitation and escalating of hostilities from happening and to stop say putting in a puppet government to get a favorable outcome would make a world of difference.

But ultimately BOTH SIDES NEED TO SIT DOWN AND TALK. To see the other as equal and just as deserving as themselves, and to start to negotiate not only in good faith, but to honor those treaties and promises made. To give and take, and to be fair about it, rather than to just take, take and not give up anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: FlyersFan
She says she blames 'Bibi' 100% for this and she calls for peace, but doesn't say how to make peace with a group that has as it's sole purpose the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Hamas has been offered peace and a two state solution, but they reject it every time. She doesn't say how to make peace happen.

Ah, youthful idealism from this young lady. How quaint.

She doesn’t say how to make peace because you can’t make peace with them. The proof of that is decades of attempted and failed diplomacy that got us here.

Are there solutions? Well, sure, but it’s real hard to “negotiate” when the other side isn’t looking for unity, they’re looking for your removal and extinction.

The sad reality is, listening to someone like this lady will only result in more dead Israelis.

All of that said, I agree, I’d far prefer a peaceful solution where Gaza/Israel stop fighting and let each territory go forth independently and peacefully toward their goals.

But, I’d prefer a lot of things. Instead, peace will get created the hard way.

The left has done a nice job creating her. Maybe she’ll also find a guy who abuses her and she’ll always tell everybody to shut up, because it’s not his fault and he can’t help it. Until that day that she can’t say anything anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Easy to say from your position of safety , keep your fingers in your ears and hum your happy tune while the innocent die for the glory of a corrupt politician ,Sprocket.

Makes one wonder if the tail is waging the dog here. What if the refugees went all Gandi like 50 years ago, and opened up to working and living side by side with Jews how both places would be like today?

I also wonder if she would feel the same if she was at the music festival and was taken back into Gaza and maybe paraded in the pickup with the dead German girl to be spit on too followed by many rapes.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Yes, unfortunately it is happening. And it seems there won't be an end any time soon.

When it is done, I will push and I hope others do too, for equal treatment in the eyes of the law. Crimes against humanity are being committed on both sides and those responsible should be held to account.

El Deif and his lieutenants are war criminals, but so is Netanyahu and his lieutenants. I'd like to see them all delivered to the Hague for the killings of children, among other obvious war crimes.

What really really irks me here is history repeating itself. Growing up I learned of the Germans/Nazis killing 10 civilians in retaliation for each soldier they lost. They'd go into a village and kill ten for one, to leave a message and deter more German killings. It is #ing annoying that the main lesson the Israelis learned from the Germans is that very thing. Indiscriminate killings of civilians to deter aggression.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
But ultimately BOTH SIDES NEED TO SIT DOWN AND TALK.

.. and how exactly do you do that with people who have as their sole mission in life to destroy Israel and kill Jews no matter what? Hamas has been given the 2 state solution many times and each time they reject it in favor of killing Jews. They won't talk.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If the Palestinians laid down their weapons then there would be peace.

If the Jews laid down their weapons then they would all be dead.

This is not complicated.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There is innocent blood on the hands of both sides in this conflict.

Someone has to stop reacting with violence.

That is self-evident.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Yes, unfortunately it is happening. And it seems there won't be an end any time soon.

When it is done, I will push and I hope others do too, for equal treatment in the eyes of the law. Crimes against humanity are being committed on both sides and those responsible should be held to account.

El Deif and his lieutenants are war criminals, but so is Netanyahu and his lieutenants. I'd like to see them all delivered to the Hague for the killings of children, among other obvious war crimes.

What really really irks me here is history repeating itself. Growing up I learned of the Germans/Nazis killing 10 civilians in retaliation for each soldier they lost. They'd go into a village and kill ten for one, to leave a message and deter more German killings. It is #ing annoying that the main lesson the Israelis learned from the Germans is that very thing. Indiscriminate killings of civilians to deter aggression.

Lol, comparing oranges to orangutans.

You sure you didn’t take a wrong turn on the way to comparing Nazi massacres of Jews and Pal-Hamas-PLO-Hezbolla massacres of Jews ?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Yet one way of looking at this, is that the rest of the world should stay out of it completely.

Have you forgotten that war is big business. Some countries can double their profits by selling arms to both sides.

Ideologies fall by the wayside when the return is so much greater than the initial investment.

It's not people...it's collateral damage except when the arms manufactures supply nukes. Then it's Armageddon...

edit on 15-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

She says she blames 'Bibi' 100% for this and she calls for peace, but doesn't say how to make peace with a group that has as it's sole purpose the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Hamas has been offered peace and a two state solution, but they reject it every time. She doesn't say how to make peace happen.

She doesn’t say how to make peace because you can’t make peace with them. The proof of that is decades of attempted and failed diplomacy that got us here.

Are there solutions? Well, sure, but it’s real hard to “negotiate” when the other side isn’t looking for unity, they’re looking for your removal and extinction.

The sad reality is, listening to someone like this lady will only result in more dead Israelis.

All of that said, I agree, I’d far prefer a peaceful solution where Gaza/Israel stop fighting and let each territory go forth independently and peacefully toward their goals.

The left has done a nice job creating her. Maybe she’ll also find a guy who abuses her and she’ll always tell everybody to shut up, because it’s not his fault and he can’t help it. Until that day that she can’t say anything anymore.

I agree - family members of mine had to brave up to make it through the WWII Siberian work / death camps. They were Polish Roman Catholic, everybody suffered through that war for years.
Who came to save them? No one. They did what they had to do, no whimpering on social media, and made it through all the battles across Europe to fight for freedom for you and me.
Apparently that has all been forgotten.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
If the Palestinians laid down their weapons then there would be peace.

If the Jews laid down their weapons then they would all be dead.

This is not complicated.

Righty-o !

They’ll never admit it though. Easy for them to be fooled again and again, impossible to get them to ever admit it.

One side does make an effort to warn and avoid civilians, and one side does virtually nothing but target civilians.

Golly gee, which is which ?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yet one way of looking at this, is that the rest of the world should stay out of it completely.

Have you forgotten that war is big business. Some countries can double their profits by selling arms to both sides.

Ideologies fall by the wayside when the return is so much greater than the initial investment.

It's not people...it's collateral damage.

I haven't forgotten anything, see my post above.
And in this case, this woman should be appealing to her politicians, let them do something.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
a reply to: SprocketUK

The vast majority of teenage leftist liberals are delusional, not just in Israel, but all over the western world!

In contrary, the vast majority of Israel is united in eliminating Hamas from this earth!!!!

After all that has been shown. After all that has been demonstrated. OP advocates for foreign policy opinion of the delusional 19 year old lefty who is clearly the type who couldn't even answer what is a woman!
Credible objectivity does not exist... only confirmed bias!

edit on 2023-10-15T12:37:16-05:00202310bpm3110pm1631 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I agree - family members of mine had to brave up to make it through the WWII Siberian work / death camps. They were Polish Roman Catholic, everybody suffered through that war for years.
Who came to save them? No one. They did what they had to do, no whimpering on social media, and made it through all the battles across Europe to fight for freedom for you and me.

Not forgotten in my country.

Unfortunately, the war mongers equally have their memories of what they believe is their 'glory' and of the wrongs perpetrated against them.

Along with the memory, there needs to be forgiveness, or the memory of those who gave their all is overwritten by another generation of the dead in battle.

We have legal responses to murderers, that don't have the terrible collateral of warfare. We should be promoting a legal response rather than a military one.

edit on 15-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

As they say, hard times make strong men and women.

Strong men and women bring us back to peace and prosperity.

Peace and prosperity make weak men and women, who spend their easy lives whining and prevaricating and approaching everything through pointless navel-gazing.

These fine people lead us right back to hard times, as they make their countries and communities easy pickin’s for the violent dogs who will always be around.

I was just thinking how the left is forever trying to apply “understanding and kindness and second thru fiftieth chances”, for the worst of the world’s miscreants.
It never works, always leads to disaster, on every level and everywhere. But yet they can’t stop foolishly doing it and demanding it, and failing every time. Precisely like their childlike fascination with the child’s fairy tale of communism.
They get proven wrong every time, but demand it again the next day because the story makes them feel good.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

But ultimately BOTH SIDES NEED TO SIT DOWN AND TALK. To see the other as equal and just as deserving as themselves, and to start to negotiate not only in good faith, but to honor those treaties and promises made. To give and take, and to be fair about it, rather than to just take, take and not give up anything.

Israel, like just about every nation on earth established its boundaries through war, so what is it that they take and take? For some reason, Israel's land is Palestine's land, but 1 foot to the East Jordan's land isn't Palestine's land, same with Gaza/Egypt.

That is faulty logic... What would stop Israel from just saying that these people are Sunni, Jordan is Sunni, and then relocating them to Jordan so that Jordan can deal with it?

Below is a good timeline of the history, and as you follow it one can see that the treaties and promises were either never finalized or followed much by either side other than Israel has given concessions while the other side has given none and there needs to be a 50/50 here for any success.

Timeline

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Not forgotten in my country.

Unfortunately, the war mongers equally have their memories of what they believe is their 'glory' and of the wrongs perpetrated against them.

Along with the memory, there needs to be forgiveness, or the memory of those who gave their all is overwritten by another generation of the dead in battle.

We have legal responses to murderers, that don't have the terrible collateral of warfare. We should be promoting a legal response rather than a military one.

Nice story brah.

Just like there’s nobody to investigate the Biden govt, except the Biden DOJ and Biden protectors, there’s nobody but the UN to take any action against people like Hamas. And they don’t take action against people like Hamas. They take action against anybody who dares to stand up to certain violent, but professional victim groups.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Easy for her to say, there is lots of kidnapped in Gaza right now being tortured hoping to get a quick death by a bomb hitting center, taking out his/hers attackers and self to end the suffering.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: SprocketUK
If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.

Easy to say from your position of safety , keep your fingers in your ears and hum your happy tune while the innocent die for the glory of a corrupt politician ,Sprocket.

So. Appeasement didn’t work to stop Hitler. So how is appeasing to terrorists set on jihad that use human shields going to solve anything?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
only way to make peace with an enemy is by destroying them entirely leaving only burnt ruins, they will keep fighting you till they defeat you eventually if you dont.

mercy only prolongs suffering and conflict forever, that's why the geneva convention is such a terrible treaty, it only makes wars impossible to win for any nation that obeys it, only those that ignore it can win wars. if not for the convention this wouldn't still be an issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join