It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Issues Warning To Americans About Increased Domestic Terror Threats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The FBI says there is an increase in domestic terror threats linked to Israels war against Hamas. Americans are to stay vigilant, especially for 'lone actors'. It's just a matter of time, really. Look at the behavior of the college students that we've seen in the news. They weren't just marching and protesting in favor of better treatment of Palestinians, they were celebrating the terrorist attacks. And then we have the wide open borders that have allowed in millions upon millions of unvetted people from all over the world, including terrorist hot spots that cultivate hate and terrorism. I don't have much faith in the FBI these days, too much partisan hackery, but I'm sure they are very busy dealing with the situation. And they are probably going to get even more busy.

The warning says - "you’re often the first to see the signs that someone may be mobilizing to violence". Well, when I see college kids in a large group celebrating terrorist attacks ... who do I tell that I'm starting to see a sign of people mobilizing to violence? They scream 'first amendment rights!'.

FBI Issues Warning To Americans About Increased Domestic Terror Threats

"In this heightened environment, there’s no question we’re seeing an increase in reported threats, and we have to be on the lookout, especially for lone actors who may take inspiration from recent events to commit violence of their own," he said. "And I’d encourage you to stay vigilant, because as the first line of defense in protecting our communities, you’re often the first to see the signs that someone may be mobilizing to violence. And I’d also ask you to continue sharing any intelligence or observations you may have."

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

aren't they still focused on Trump supporters White Supremacists living in the US currently?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
When is the US not in danger from someone who is connected to some group that is outside of the US that hates the US, not to mention all of the domestic bunch who would do the exact same thing?

Go to any major city, any major company and one will find people who are connected in one way or another.

What the greatest problem is that now it will cause people to start to target those who probably did nothing, not associated, or even connected all due to them looking like a preconceived notion.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They don't hate me: They hate the sh^t my warmonger overlords did, and so do I!
At any rate, IDC.
Panicking and giving consent to the government to declare war would make it 10 times worse.
If it's called "terrorism", then I'm just gonna not be scared.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

aren't they still focused on Trump supporters White Supremacists living in the US currently?

Not just that, also people who believe that mentally unstable men wearing dresses with raging boners shouldn't be allowed into the women's bathroom alone with little girls.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Americans are to stay vigilant, especially for 'lone actors'.

I agree staty vigilant, but when the media says it was a lone wolf attack, you know there are others in the group.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah
From
The fbi its more school board parents or people with trump signs in their yards

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Clearly that is you and other users that seem to have that as a perceived threat.
Remember to do and think as you are told. You do it oh so well!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Before McCarthy was ousted he told Christopher Wray he was not getting the $4 billion dollar glass and marble FBI headquarters.

Wray is attempting to look useful, even though what he's telling us is nothing we couldn't figure out for ourselves.

Every one of us has a better chance of dying from the actions of a run of the mill illegal alien, than we do from a anti-Israeli terrorist.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In case you all haven't noticed but the FBI has shot and killed/murdered 3 Americans in their homes this year so far. There is undeniable evidence they helped orchestrate January 6. They conducted illegal investigations on an incoming president and have arrested numerous journalists who question any of it...

Just because they are now speaking your language against your perceived enemies doesn't mean they give a **** about you. They are playing on people's emotions. The FBI said there would be terrorist attacks from HAMAS last Friday and we're all still here on Sunday.

Now they just tell us to be cautious(paranoid) in general of any unusual activity or people. Do people at pro-Israel events calling for a genocide count?
Or just the people at the pro-palestine event?

I'm genuinely curious...

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you remember a time when you had the upmost support for the people you dislike now?
ATS does and your thoughts on matters gives us a full stop review of what will happen.
FWI it never works in your favor.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You are not a jew clearly. We the jews have been prosecuted for centuries by the west and the east.
The hatred towards the Palestinian population in many eyes seems justified because of factions that have found refuge in that region. Also some other things have happened that only make matters worse.
But the people in Gaza did nothing to better their position and will unfortunately have to deal with the consequences.
I wish this never had to happen but here we are.
I highly doubt the FBI had anything to do with this.
Maybe another 3 letter agency sure.

edit on 15-10-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That’s nice of the FBI, but I think the biggest threat to America is the alphabet agencies like the FBI, DOJ, CIA, ect…

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

And I’d also ask you to continue sharing any intelligence or observations you may have."

I'm seeing a lot of Red Flag law use in the near future. All it takes is someone to say they think you look suspicious and there goes your 2A.
Sure, you can get everything back-if you have enough money and don't mind the year+ fight to do so. In the mean time, you're considered a domestic terrorist.

The Soros funded Woke crowd groups wouldn't do that, though-would they?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

And I’d also ask you to continue sharing any intelligence or observations you may have."

I'm seeing a lot of Red Flag law use in the near future. All it takes is someone to say they think you look suspicious and there goes your 2A.
Sure, you can get everything back-if you have enough money and don't mind the year+ fight to do so. In the mean time, you're considered a domestic terrorist.

The Soros funded Woke crowd groups wouldn't do that, though-would they?

Honest question, do you really think it is just the left side of things that would like to disarm you?
If your so clouded by such a delusional thought then higher power save us all.
You are programed and at this point nothing will bring you to reality.
edit on 15-10-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
do you really think it is just the left side of things that would like to disarm you?

The left has been very clear with it's actions - it wants to disarm law abiding Americans.
They claim they don't. But everything they do says otherwise.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You should maybe pay more attention to those that are silent as they are just waiting for the opportunity.
The left may be outspoken but both are the threat you should be worried of. Maybe more so the right.
Always sleep with one eye open mate!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I havent been in contact with my FED POC for 4+ weeks now and we email weekly. Sounds like he was recalled for active duty field work as a Special Agent as when even retired they are subject to active duty recall until death.

Somethings up. IMO if someone lights one up over here it may be 1960's time revisited. I hope not

The Pope isnt helping the USA either with his bullsheep rhetoric as he inspires hese guys.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is no new, we smart people have known the dangers of open borders with more than willing martyrs to come across and die for their cause.

It is ridiculous that the FBI is calling "domestic terrorist" to be a domestic terrorist you have to be a born American, then again, we have been invaded by terrorist but kissers as visa immigrants into the US.

Why is the US allowing for "refugees" to come to the US when they are not trying to escape terrorism but to bring it here to us.

That is why you see them celebrating terrorist attacks in the streets of US, I think we are the only country that have enough idiot politicians that think this is what democracy is all about.

Is not the right to exercise a constitutional right, is a mockery to the constitution to celebrate terrorist attacks.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
The Pope isnt helping the USA either with his bullsheep rhetoric as he inspires hese guys.

He HATES America and anything connected to America, which Israel is. He's a marxist South American who HATES the free market, HATES America, and frankly HATES the real Catholic Church. But that's a topic for another thread. YES I AGREE ... his rhetoric of telling Israel to stand down is maddening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join