It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel size…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

1000000% Right! Thank you!
edit on 14-10-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Since you know people over there. I have to ask the question. Are they aware of the 3 days prophecy? I explain it here.

The 3 days of Bible prophecy.

It turns out the middle east is totally cursed. Not just the Jews of Israel but all Semitic peoples. After 4000 years or so and considering the Genesis 48 and 49 prophesies I would have to say 99% of everyone living in your picture is under the curse. Which runs out in the 2030s. 2033 with the Christian angle.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm with Brotherman too, Brother...peace

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

May your sister and her family be safe, your cousin be found alive and well and your other cousin be protected while fighting. I pray that God's hand hold you all safe and that His peace and love fill you all.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Israel size

folks should look at what the biblical borders that were promised to Abraham and what they were during Joshua, KIng David and Salomon's reign.

God promised Abraham just about all of the Levant,and piece of Persia. the 12 tribes boarders during Joshua rule and King David and Solomon's was less but still a fairly good dhunkunk of it.
all the arabs/ muslims and persians/iranians best be glad that modern day Israel settled for the little sliver they got and not pushed for all that was once theirs or promised. if sympathizers that support both russia and the palestinians think that it's alright for russia to claim land that was once theirs why can't Israel?

all maps were found using a search engine, take your pick which one you want to use, notice that in most of the maps most if not all of the arab/muslim/ islamic countries of the Levant are part of God's promise to Abraham.

these maps are what many biblical scholars and believers say is what God promised Abraham, many are gonna say those are aren't credible because of the sources, as to maps produced by academic scholars, i haven't really found any yet, and probably won't.
there are also many opinions on just how much was promised. but most agree that it was a large portion of the Levant.

this one i give a link to because it has Bible verses where it is mentioned on a interactive map below.

link with interactive map, it not the first one scroll down to the second one and click 1 through 4 to see the bible verses.

Ancient Map of Israel – Biblical Boundaries of the Land of Israel

this is a good site and has got lots of information some might find interesting,

Israel - Origins and Evolution

Joshua's division to the 12 tribes,

King David and Solomons reign,

oh and notice where philistia is, it looks to be just where gaza is. so maybe the philistines decedents got their land back and don't deserve any more.
edit on 14-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Peace my friend!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatchful

Kindly thank you! My mom was born in Israel and goes back often.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Wow! Thank you for this!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

People can’t help where they were born but can choose how to live! I was born in Detroit. Does that mean I have to work for the auto industry?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hoping the best outcome for your family.

I was too guilty and ashamed to tell you earlier. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I wish I could give you 1 million stars and flags for this post . Its the perfect representation of the reality of Israels situation .

I gave you a star.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions]
My deepest sympathy to you and your family who are living through this. No one deserves to live in fear in their own home. Which is why I can't ignore what Palestinians have also been enduring for decades. To truely understand what is going on it's important to understand how we got here.

I want to include this map to truely help people understand what is going on.

The reality is for Israel to exist they were required to commit an apartheid against the indigenous people. Who coincidental were originally nomadic Jews. Tell me why a Palestinian child born in Gaza can't visit Jerusalem but a Jewish child born in Texas can?

If you can't denounce the violence from both HAMAS and the IDF then you are likely unable to see the bigger picture. Where Isreal created HAMAS to polarize the people of Palestine against one another. To keep Israel and it's people in a perpetual state of fear to justify the militarization of Israel to the delight of warhawks everywhere.

This **** didn't just start last week and it's incredibly intellectually dishonest to pretend otherwise. To pretend HAMAS is just indiscriminately lashing out against an innocent Israel.

Now Isreal is bombing targets in Syria and Lebanon. A reporter for Reuters was killed earlier today in an Israeli Air strike in Lebanon. More than 700 children in Gaza have been killed in 5 days yet people are still demanding blood. I fear humanity is about lost here.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

There is no parallel, jews aren't committing the atrocities that are currently being seen. Fyi, if you look into the history books, most of those muslim countries became muslim countries via subjugation and genocide. My sons aunt on his moms side let herself get talked into moving to a muslim country with her then newlywed husband. It took her 5 years to get her and her kids close enough for a desperate sprint to the embassy gates screaming "i'm american" during that 5 years she had to pretend everything was perfect when she was allowed to call home. If caught saying otherwise (or i'd imagine if jewish, contacting one of your mentioned programs) she would have been killed on the spot along with her kids, though she thinks they would have spared her son.
Parallels? No
Differences? Many

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thank you, pthena! The only way I can reach my sister right now is on WhatsApp, It’s not working right now!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Palestine is a region....the kingdoms of israel and judah came about in the iron age waaaaayyyyy before 1946

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You really did not understand my photo or what it is to be Jewish!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Its an interesting map you provide. Does raise a question of what is going on for such a reputation?

With conflict resolution, creating distance between the conflicting parties is a good start. Hard in this situation being neighbors. Big walls help a bit but just a temporary measure to what is going on. Is was a good day when Berlin could finally bring its wall down in a civil way.

Another part of conflict resolution is for each party to understand the position of the other. This part is missing by those quick to call for war on both sides. You may not agree with the other sides position on some things, but at least aware of why they do what they do.

In looking at the map you provide, it reminds me of what the British done with its colonization program a few hundred years ago. In Australia the Wasteland Act did not acknowledge the Aboriginals with many slaughtered. These days attitudes have changed. The stolen generation where aboriginal babies where given to white families did result in a lot of cultural limbo for those affected, not white, not black. It has also demonstrated very strong and capable people when provided the opportunity.

With the education the Palestine people have been getting under Israel for the past 70 years feeds the hate.

In India, it looked a lot of the infrastructure got stuck in a time warp when the British left in the 1960's. It's not all like that, highly developed in parts and still the ways it was long ago in others.

With how South Africa is going these days, not good. Nelson Mandela was a good man with a lot of respect.

The British had a big advantage back in the day with its guns, boats and a population breading like rabbits on a small island and looking for somewhere to put them. These days Israel also has a technological advantage, not as much as back then.

Israel also looks like a strategic place at the crossroads between Africa and Eurasia. On the chess board of global influence it's a piece. I have not seen any real effort to win the hearts and minds on Israel's expansion policy. Just more division with forced eviction under the gun.

Then 9/11 with a strong Zionist influence, Iraq and Afghanistan got hurt by that. Hillary wanted Gaddaffi dead for some reason? Assad would be dead long ago if not for Russia. The Muslim Brotherhood captured Egypt for a year or two under the Soro's color revolutions, been kicked out since.

I don't know how we create peace in the current conflict. I know I don't want to see the kind of peace nuclear weapons create. Looking for the facts and taking things one step at a time is my best approach so far.
edit on 15-10-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

I am going to stick you in the middle of 16 killers and hope you fight your way out!

Is that the (israeli/jewish?) way to gain solidarity?

Guess why it doesn´t work.

Worldstar politely asked you a question you can´t or won´t answer but you can attack him like that?

Wouldn´t a simple answer to his question be better for the discussion?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I agree.

Many seem to think that size is the deciding factor, but as you pointed out, Britain is an example that it is not the size of the country that may be the deciding factor.

Even if you go Biblical, David comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

this map is odd. Where did the names come from?

During the master mason degree, names are called of the 12 fellowcraft, those are the names.
It's an interesting parallel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join