It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas chief Haniyeh complains to UN over Israel ‘war crimes’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I swear there's something that happens in the brains of hardcore Islam that makes them completely lose touch with reality.

Hamas writing political letters about mistreatment is like a blind person trying to throw a stone at a target in a glass house.

The war crimes!

Thousands of starving Palestine babies without water or bandages for when the building falls on them, because they listened to Hamas and didn't evacuate.

Is the world really going to let hardcore Islam continuously pull this crap? Christ, man. He was an Aramaic Muslim, you know.
edit on 15-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The Palestinians need to stand up to Hamas.

Just like this former Hamas member addressing the UN.

From the look on the other Arab state member’s faces, it looks like it’s highly discouraged.

Sadly this seems to be the brainwashed outlook of many Palestinians.

t.me...

Check out the ear rings.
edit on 15-10-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

According to a summary of the letter shared by the terror group, Haniyeh claims that the Israeli operation in the Hamas-ruled Strip amounts to “war crimes” and violates international law and Geneva covenants.

He also laments the blockade imposed on the Gaza Strip, claiming that Israel is banning entry of humanitarian aid and medical supplies, and urges the UN secretary-general to pressure Israel into letting humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Source

So you walked up to a hornets nest, hit it with a big stick, and now you're upset they keep stinging you. It's just not fair, dammit.

Maybe you should have thought of that before instead of after.

This is the best.
Burn and behead infants……but but but…….

Hamas is the best
The bamn people deserve EXACTLY this

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh
And watching hamas complain about ANYTHING ,after burning and beheading infants, is simply delicious.
World class bishery from what are exposed as no more than little bishes.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What are "bamn people"?

I don't know what that means?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Check this out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Genocide = Bad

I didn't realize that was a controversial statement.

Both sides are comitting war crimes and both sides need stop. If they can't reach that very low bar, then someone needs to step in and make them.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Burning alive and decapitating infants is bad and is in no way equitable to the response it elicits.
Those attempting to conflate and deceive such are foul vile infectious waste.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Israel's has said since last week their number one priority is taking out Hamas leaders.

But the hamas leaders keep giving interviews and shooting off their mouths.

Either Israel is letting them live on purpose... or intelligence agencies have totally absolutely failed.

Which would be worse?
edit on 10/15/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Either Israel is letting them live on purpose... or intelligence agencies have totally absolutely failed.

OR Israel isn't as bad ass as everyone has been led to believe.
The Mossad has reached mythological level for a lot of people.
Could be that it just isn't so.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
Genocide = Bad

I didn't realize that was a controversial statement.

Both sides are comitting war crimes and both sides need stop. If they can't reach that very low bar, then someone needs to step in and make them.

THATS how we got here.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The only purported war crimes Israel has committed seem to be the same made up garbage Aljazeera and the rest of the Palestinian simps have been fabricating for decades.
On the other hand, Hamas has generously recorded their crimes against humanity for the whole world to see once again.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So, some leader of a group that attacked civilians purposely, which is a war crime, is saying that the people they attacked are guilty of a war crime for trying to stop them.

Ok, sounds like the guy is a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Israel's has said since last week their number one priority is taking out Hamas leaders.

But the hamas leaders keep giving interviews and shooting off their mouths.

Which would be worse?

I thought a lot of the top leaders/Financiers of Hamas live in other countries? If that’s true then I’m guessing Israel is likely planning to do what they did after the Munich massacre, planning out an operation like that will take some time.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh
And watching hamas complain about ANYTHING ,after burning and beheading infants, is simply delicious.

i see people here fell for the propaganda again lmfao

that burnt baby photo was AI and the beheading was disinfo.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Did Hamas kill children?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh

i see people here fell for the propaganda again lmfao

that burnt baby photo was AI and the beheading was disinfo.

Of course your all hat and no cattle with no actual source….
Plenty of documentation of the vile acts of terror.
Please, by all means, source your claim.
I will wait……

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Technically speaking he's not wrong. Israel has thumbed it's nose at the UN for decades. And Israel has basically done whatever it wants, when it wants. They're like the little kid who starts trouble and then expects his older brother to beat up anyone who messes with him.

And yes, Israel HAS committed war crimes, at least as they are defined. I remember I think the last major battle they had, they were using white phosphorus rounds and claiming it was only for illumination. I could go on and on.

You liken Hamas to poking at a bees nest. I'd say that the same is true in reverse. Israel treats Palestine like cattle. They openly claim it. You see them cheering the snipers who kill pregnant women. One shot two kills. They do all sorts of things that would shock the every day normies in America. Except they never see it because western media covers it up. And Google filters it out.

I don't support Hamas. Innocent civilians on BOTH sides are going to die because of their actions. I just question wether it's actually Hamas who started the whole thing this time around. Look at the circumstances and then ask yourself if it makes any sense.

And hell, what would be better to distract from the upcoming US elections better than WW3?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Check this out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are spot on. Unfortunately too many people have been brainwashed into thinking the IDF are saints and Israel can do no wrong.

"But... But... The burned beheaded babies!".

I'd like to see proof that these babies weren't actually killed by IDF JDAMs. Hell id like to see proof that these pictures are even FROM this conflict.

And before I get the usual attacks claiming I'm crazy it a Hamas sympathizer, realize that war is nothing BUT propaganda. Remember the Gulf War Part 1? Those poor babies thrown out of their incubators and left to die in the cold floor! Remember Gulf War 2? Where ARE those WMDs? How about Vietnam? How about WW2? Etc etc etc. It is no where outside of Israels ability to use this sort of propaganda to their benefit. Remember when they bombed the USS Liberty for hours? Then said "whoopsiee! We thought it was Egyptian" after their radio transmissions were captured and proved they knew it was American? Go tell the over 200 dead families that Israel isn't full of feces.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321
Another….
Just your word?
I will wait for your documentation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join