It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showcase Your Furry Friends Thread; AKA Much Needed Serotonin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What precious felines, I especially love the one with the smooshed face! I grew up with a Persian cat that my sister named Tiffany, I miss her every single day.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Cute rabbits! (Bunnies?) A rabbit has always been high on my list for a non-cat/dog pet.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Norman's underbite is super cute.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Those are beautiful cats. I've always had a special connection with felines for as long as I can remember. I have always had the ability to walk up to any stray and pet it.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thank you all for your furry friend pictures, they have helped with the flow of serotonin!

Thought I'd add a few more of my babies while we're at it.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Those are beautiful cats. I've always had a special connection with felines for as long as I can remember. I have always had the ability to walk up to any stray and pet it.

I love all animals, and my husband and I took care of several outdoor kitties in the neighborhood for many years, trapping them humanely and having them spayed/neutered and returned. All kittens were taken into animal shelters for homes or I found good homes for them. One even walked into the house and decided to stay with us for years, and they were all well-fed and happy.
How I miss them!
Forgot to mention how all the photos here show such beautiful, intelligent little faces!
edit on 16-10-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Here's Norman

and his brother Black Beans

This is BlackBean's mom Ariettty. She's a feral runt who had her babies behind my shop. She's smaller than your typical adolescent cat. I managed to tame her and Beans and bring them home. She is 100% Daddy's girl.

Forgot to add she's not a fan of Norman.
edit on 10 16 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on 1/9/2024 by semperfortis because: Removed Spam Link

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is Gilbert, a Nanday conur. She was born on my son's BD, thus given his nickname that he somehow gained in bootcamp.
I hand fed her from the time she was three days old, so she 'self-identified' as human.
She could say a few words, but females of the bird family aren't great talkers. One of her favorite comments was "Quack, quack; I'm a frog". I hic-up a lot, so she got that down pretty good and would compete with my spells.
Had her for almost 26 years before old age came calling.

Smoosh would probably be delighted if I got him a bird for a playmate, but he'll just have to settle for the grandbaby's doll house.

If I was a younger person I'd get Smoosh a canine companion, like one of the best dogs that ever captured my heart-even though he doesn't seem to like dogs, not even on the TV.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

top topics

<< 1   >>

join