It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel & The Myth of 'Self Defence'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: gortex

What confuses me is that we were told that Hamas took the hostages into Gaza to hide among the people and then Israel starts bombing that area with thousands plus bombs. It boggles the mind.

Not hard to figure out, probably a mix of if we quit because of the hostages they will continue to take hostages... and they are probably chocked up as already dead... or being treated in a way that dead from a bomb would be a sweet release.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
At least the Australian public voted not to let the bottom feeders in parliament change the Australian constitution.

They can’t even function like humans let alone be trusted to mess with our countries legal framework.

a reply to: Dutchowl

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
the history doesn't matter, if we use that logic we have to go beyond 1948, all the way to thousands of years ago, its just an endless 'this happened because this happened because this happened because this happened' all the way to the original famine and exile of the yaw(the original polytheistic Jews that believed yaweh was the head god) followers because they refused to participate in animal sacrifice like the other tribes of the canaanites.

then we would have to go into why that famine happened, then why the canaanites split into multiple religions. it goes on forever.

the reality is that hamas killed israeli citizens and settlers and tourists mostly from Western nations, thus a response is required and justified, otherwise how will citizens feel assuaged, they would go ballistic and start rioting and rampage against every palestinian, Muslim, sympathizers, etc and commit real genocide without stopping.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: quintessentone

What confuses me is that we were told that Hamas took the hostages into Gaza to hide among the people and then Israel starts bombing that area with thousands plus bombs. It boggles the mind.

Not hard to figure out, probably a mix of if we quit because of the hostages they will continue to take hostages... and they are probably chocked up as already dead... or being treated in a way that dead from a bomb would be a sweet release.

That makes sense to you? Really?

We don't strike because we don't want to kill hostages, strike that, let's strike and maybe we won't kill hostages. What odds are we looking at?
edit on q000000431031America/Chicago5454America/Chicago10 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

And you're STILL gaslighting the situation like you did when you initially responded to my comment! I'M NOT BUYING IT! Israel doesn't get a pass for just being Israel!! They have PLENTY of intelligence streams and apparatuses that KNEW this was inevitable.

Nor does Hamas get a pass just because they wanna run to the Negotiating table for a ceasefire . People keep acting like Hamas is the Hornets Nest and Israel is poking it .

In fact that is backwards Israel is the Hornets nest and Hamas Keeps running up and poking it year after year rocket after rocket.

I'm not an idiot pushover, and frankly I'm offended that you think if you just say it enough times, I'll come around eventually.

Interesting...

I'm fully aware your intelligent and I have no intentions of trying to Persuade you , I support your stance and opinion the Palestinians need support like yours.

Hamas is the enemy not the Palestinians and Israel and people like me have to remember that , I am fully aware of what soldiers can do when they get carried away. None the less I stand by My Opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
How much $$$ is given annually to Israel by the US and why? Does it have anything to do with "The Family" ?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's like a race to the bottom at this point.

Haha, the classic line to cry loudly, after you sneak attack or sucker punch somebody.

Just pitiful. Nobody can take the pushback they’ve earned, like a man anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Isn't it odd how the Quran literally verifies the Jews' claim to Israel when it calls Jews "Children of Israel," yet most Islamic states deny the legitimacy of the state of Israel, or even worse, call for, and act upon the call for, the extermination of the Jews?

"Self defense."
edit on 17-10-2023 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Engaging with zionists in online forums is mind-poison.

edit on 18-10-2023 by majesticthirteen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
An update on how the self defense is going. The ADL report an increase of 400% in antisemitic incidents with UK Police report a rise of 1,350%

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
An update on how the self defense is going. The ADL report an increase of 400% in antisemitic incidents with UK Police report a rise of 1,350%

Are they really to be deemed antisemitic or perhaps to be viewed more realistically as anti-zionist Israeli government?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join