It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embalmers Are Noticing More Clots in Dead People - Is Our Government Investigating This?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: margo6044

There has to be a temporal link for this to be recognized, if it is noticed that six months after the jab people are getting clots, then you can only say that the risk of clotting in six months has increased in the general population by two times. So is a year out going to be four times and so on.?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: margo6044

There has to be a temporal link for this to be recognized, if it is noticed that six months after the jab people are getting clots, then you can only say that the risk of clotting in six months has increased in the general population by two times. So is a year out going to be four times and so on.?

What we should be looking for is - Does the vaccine cause inflammation where one's blood becomes thicker? because the virus does that. If it does, then the math and stats need to include both as well as those with comorbidities of heart disease, risk of stroke, and susceptibility to thrombosis via hormonal therapy.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I agree, my sister in law, got her clots right after she got the moderna covid jab, she ended up in the emergency room and had surgery right away to clear the problem.

Now almost one year later or more, she developed swelling of her legs, can barely walk or stad up for long periods of time.

edit on 22-10-2023 by margo6044 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just did a quick search about blood clots and Covid patients and there is a connection to getting the disease and blood clots. Does it not stand to reason that we would see an increase in blood clots because more people actually got sick with the disease?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone2

I got covid in August, tested positive, I have not problems at all, my daughter a nurse had to take the jab when it was mandatory by hospitals in Florida, she got covid twice after, she just got a series of test due to arrythmia.

Thankfully all came back great and not heart problems, the arrythmia is better, but she can tell when her heart skips a beat.

My son in the other hand, after taking the jab, a few months later, he got soo dizzy that he fell on the floor at work, was send to the emergency room where a EKG show anomalies to his heart rhythm, he then visited a cardiologist, now he is in blood pressure pills, never had a health problem in his life and he is a young man, fit and eat well.

He has never gotten covid.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: margo6044

I got covid in August, tested positive, I have not problems at all, my daughter a nurse had to take the jab when it was mandatory by hospitals in Florida, she got covid twice after, she just got a series of test due to arrythmia.

Thankfully all came back great and not heart problems, the arrythmia is better, but she can tell when her heart skips a beat.

My son in the other hand, after taking the jab, a few months later, he got soo dizzy that he fell on the floor at work, was send to the emergency room where a EKG show anomalies to his heart rhythm, he then visited a cardiologist, now he is in blood pressure pills, never had a health problem in his life and he is a young man, fit and eat well.

He has never gotten covid.

You really can't make a global conclusion from just a few cases, and so as I stated, from the studies I've been reading getting the disease causes inflammation enough to thicken the blood which MAY cause blood clots for some and not for others. The vax may very well cause the same inflammation and blood clots in people, but where are the studies?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Too early for studies, no the long term ones, is very well known that years after a medication of vaccine is introduced studies starts to pile up, even after a generation, the side effects of new vaccines or medications can take up to 5 years for the side effects to appear and up to a generation to know the real effects in the body and offspring's.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Too early for studies, no the long term ones, is very well known that years after a medication of vaccine is introduced studies starts to pile up, even after a generation, the side effects of new vaccines or medications can take up to 5 years for the side effects to appear and up to a generation to know the real effects in the body and offspring's.

I guess my question is does getting the vax cause the exact same problems as getting the disease (which is a proven) and as per this thread's subject matter, thicker blood leading to clots and, if so, in which people or circumstances does or can this happen?
edit on q000000311031America/Chicago1212America/Chicago10 by quintessentone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If you used me and my immediate family as examples, the only problems is arrythmia not blood clots, now my husband have a nasty cough since the jab and still can not get rid of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If you used me and my immediate family as examples, the only problems is arrythmia not blood clots, now my husband have a nasty cough since the jab and still can not get rid of it.

All I am saying is if we compare inflammatory and other side effects with both (jab and disease) are blood clots formed in the same people with both scenarios, or are blood clots formed more so in certain circumstances opposed to other circumstances. Lots of different scenarios and circumstances to look at and study. Also what about blood processes after death with the jab, without the jab, with disease, without disease along with other comorbidities. Lots to look at IMO.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Bad news for everyone

<< 1  2  3   >>

join