It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embalmers Are Noticing More Clots in Dead People - Is Our Government Investigating This?.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Friday, October 13, 2023

The strange (scary!) blood clots being found in the arteries of deceased human beings are now being reported beyond medical journals and "Think Tank" websites, like AboveTopSecret.

This is from the mainstream magazine called "Wealthy Living"...

An Embalming Enigma – Unexplained White Clots Baffle Funeral Industry Worldwide – Are They COVID-19 Vaccine Related?

In recent years, embalmers worldwide have reported an unusual and perplexing phenomenon during the embalming process.

Some claim to have observed the presence of long, rubbery, white masses within the blood vessels, a phenomenon that had not been encountered previously.
Continued at: wealthyliving.com...

--Has the U.S. Health and Human Services Department (contains the CDC/FDA/NIH) launched an investigation into what causes these clots?

--Besides the Covid-19 vaccine, is there any other fairly recent change in our environment that could cause them?

--Is this primarily a condition that afflicts people living in the United States?

--If it's global in nature, have the Health Departments of any other countries investigated and reported findings?

If anyone knows the answer to any of the above questions, please share that knowledge. Thank-you much!

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/13/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Ooh I thought this had fallen out of the ATS radar for ages now, I'll read your link, very interesting if a 'normal people' website is chatting about clot-shots now!

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73
Ooh I thought this had fallen out of the ATS radar for ages now, I'll read your link, very interesting if a 'normal people' website is chatting about clot-shots now!

It's a magazine for people who want to make their money go as far as possible, and make a lot more of it.

An evil AMERICA capitalist site.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, October 13, 2023

The strange (scary!) blood clots being found in the arteries of deceased human beings are now being reported beyond medical journals and "Think Tank" websites, like AboveTopSecret.

This is from the mainstream magazine called "Wealthy Living"...

An Embalming Enigma – Unexplained White Clots Baffle Funeral Industry Worldwide – Are They COVID-19 Vaccine Related?

In recent years, embalmers worldwide have reported an unusual and perplexing phenomenon during the embalming process.

Some claim to have observed the presence of long, rubbery, white masses within the blood vessels, a phenomenon that had not been encountered previously.
Continued at: wealthyliving.com...

--Has the U.S. Health and Human Services Department (contains the CDC/FDA/NIH) launched an investigation into what causes these clots?

--Besides the Covid-19 vaccine, is there any other fairly recent change in our environment that could cause them?

--Is this primarily a condition that afflicts people living in the United States?

--If it's global in nature, have the Health Departments of any other countries investigated and reported findings?

If anyone knows the answer to any of the above questions, please share that knowledge. Thank-you much!

-CareWeMust

Other embalmers and funeral directors deny the existence of those clots.

Color me surprised, you didn't relay the whole story.

The reports of these strange white clots have sparked a divide among embalmers and funeral directors globally, with some asserting the existence of this phenomenon while others vehemently dismiss it as baseless.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Mike Adams from Natural News done a mass spectromony elemental analysis about a year ago on the clots. I cannot find a link to the pdf results. He talks about it in this report:

Situation Update, Aug 18, 2022 - Vaccine clot lab tests reveal shocking accumulation of CONDUCTIVE METALS

As for what the government is doing about it, leaving it in the too hard basket as the TGA is blaming covid for the rise in myocardidas.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

OpethPA noted this:
"Other embalmers and funeral directors deny the existence of those clots."

But I was drawn to:
"On the other hand, a vocal minority of embalmers, particularly in Canada, Australia, and the UK, contend that they have never encountered these white, fibrous clots in the bodies they have embalmed."

Speaking from the UK though, I didn't even know embalming was even a thing, don't even know anyone who has had anyone embalmed.
It's just make-up and fresh clothes for dead folk here usually, but massive rise in cremations now because it's cheap.

Maybe that could explain your 'US conspiracy' thoughts, because fewer embalmists?
edit on 13-10-2023 by AdultMaleHuman73 because: Typo lol

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My Profile meme, but with:

Conspiracy Website

and

Opensource Think-tank

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I have been watching this guy a few years now and he is always 100 % in what he posts www.bitchute.com...

John O'looney is the guys name that is his line of work and now many many more are posting what they see in their daily jobs that they have never come across in decades
edit on 13/10/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73
Nearly everyone I know who’s died here in the UK has been embalmed.
It’s rare not to get your loved one embalmed.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hey OP, do you have any links to these studies, or the names of the doctors or morticians that are said to be saying this?

That would be very, very, very helpful because that wealthyliving link is completely unscientific and doesn't provide anything to back up their claims. No links, no science, nothing.

We all know blood coagulates after death and creates thrombosis. It takes anywhere from a half an hour to an hour for the blood to start clotting after death. It remains that way for a long time.

What are these unnamed people finding that is not normal for a dying body? Since clotting is normal. If the blood wasn't clotting after death, now that would be a story!

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73

Speaking from the UK though, I didn't even know embalming was even a thing, don't even know anyone who has had anyone embalmed.
It's just make-up and fresh clothes for dead folk here usually, but massive rise in cremations now because it's cheap.

That's what they are referring to when they say embalming. A funeral home doesn't remove any organs, that would be done in the hospital, with a doctor, if the person is an organ donor. Once it gets to the funeral home, it's just presentation at that point. A funeral director doesn't do autopsies and write police reports. They just make people look good and bury them.

Funeral directors that could be making these statements are not even doctors, they don't know medicine. It's a training with a certification, not medical school.

The embalming they are talking about is some chemicals and scents and make-up that goes on the body, so people can have an open casket.

By the time the body gets to the funeral home, the person has been deceased for a few days. Blood clots almost immediately after death.

edit on 13-10-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The clots are being said to be made of fibrous protein.

Both the virus and the "vaccines" can cause cells to produce protein spike antibodies, so then we have to wonder if genetically engineered covid and the "vaccines" are causing the clots.

Here's my anecdotal evidence:

I'm a fairly healthy male in his mid 40's.

I never got the vax, but in early 2021, I'm fairly certain that I contracted the delta strain of covid-19 and ever since I have had circulation issues in my legs and feet (with left leg being a little worse), nephropathy, and minor heart issues. Due to these things, I've recently been eating a little better diet and get regular exercise, which has helped with my general health and fitness, but I still have the mentioned issues.

Both my cardiologist and vein doctor admitted to seeing an increase in blood clots since covid. My vein doctor said that they were seeing it mostly in the arteries.

In 2022, my 31 year old neighbor died suddenly from what seemed like a heart attack. He had had some underlining health problems, but his death was still an unexpected surprise to us. His autopsy results came back saying that he had an enlarged heart. He hadn't been covid "vaccinated".

This year, one of my 49 year old co-workers died suddenly of what seemed like a heart attack. He seemed like he was in at least decent health. I haven't been privy to his autopsy results, if they have even come back yet. He was covid "vaccinated" along with at least a couple of the booster shots.

My evidence may be anecdotal, but to me there is enough of it to suspect that there is something out of the ordinary happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

The embalming they are talking about is some chemicals and scents and make-up that goes on the body, so people can have an open casket.

No, embalming actually involves replacing all of the blood in the body with chemicals, and that's when these clots are allegedly being found.

Source

During the surgical portion of embalming process, the blood is removed from the body through the veins and replaced with formaldehyde-based chemicals through the arteries. The embalming solution may also contain glutaraldehyde, methanol, ethanol, phenol, water, and dyes.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Yes, it's called fibrin. It's what makes the blood coagulate. It's what causes thrombosis. It's what stops us from leaking out when we get injured.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Research chemical and biological weapons, and you may come across a category of weapons called stroking agents.

When i first learned about stroking agents, I immediately thought of covid.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Think Tank? Did someone say think tank?

Plus wealthy living? I didnt know your a wealthy millionaire but OK do care!

ATS is considered a collective "hive" according to INTEL agencies. Richard Thieme wrote about it in his book Mind Games

The clots could be a correlation to no country pushing the 2023 boosters way over the top as its was in 2020 as murder would be murder.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Yes, it's called fibrin. It's what makes the blood coagulate. It's what causes thrombosis. It's what stops us from leaking out when we get injured.

The fibrin clots being found during the embalming process seem to be out of the ordinary, according to the claims at least.

Here's some reading material on fibrin.

Fibrin Clot Structure and Function

I also encourage people to compare photos of normal fibrin clots, with what's been photographed as coming out of dead post-covid bodies.

edit on 13-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No, embalming actually involves replacing all of the blood in the body with chemicals, and that's when these clots are allegedly being found.

Source

During the surgical portion of embalming process, the blood is removed from the body through the veins and replaced with formaldehyde-based chemicals through the arteries. The embalming solution may also contain glutaraldehyde, methanol, ethanol, phenol, water, and dyes.

100% agreed, they do drain the blood. And of course they are going to find clots after death. That's is 100% expected and normal.

Our blood vessels can also get clogged with fats and those can also get moved around by clotting blood. Imagine what happens when warm, free flowing blood gets cold and clumpy, and then gets forced out of the body through pressure. You're going to see some flowing uncoaglulated blood, some clumps and clots and some fats that get stuck on the clumps or coat them.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

The fibrin clots being found during the embalming process seem to be out of the ordinary, according to the claims at least.

Here's some reading material on fibrin.

Fibrin Clot Structure and Function

Well, I also linked to fibrin, I'm aware of what it is. Thank you.

What I would like is links to these studies claiming these other things, such as abnormal thrombosis or anything medically out of the ordinary, and I can't find any of those myself, or in the OP. At least a name of some of these people claiming this, a medical paper. Anything really. The name of the funeral parlor.

It just all seems made up.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What's being reported is said to be out of the ordinary.

Embalmers are saying that the clots are so bad embalming is sometimes difficult, and that this is a new occurrence.

This is an average fibrin clot:

This is what is allegedly being found post-covid in some cases:

edit on 13-10-2023 by IndieA because: spelling

<<   2  3  4 >>

join