It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator MENENDEZ Charged With Being a FOREIGN AGENT - Hunter and Joe BIDEN NEXT?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thursday, October 12, 2023

Senator Bob Menendez(D-NY) and his wife were arrested last month for using bribes and extortion to enrich themselves.

TODAY, they were indicted again, for what borders on being "treason" against the United States, and the citizens who provide their salary and benefits (You and Me)...

Sen. Bob Menendez faces new charges accusing him of working for a foreign government.

The superseding indictment alleges Menendez “provided sensitive U.S. Government information and took other steps that secretly aided the Government of Egypt.”
Full Story: www.nbcnews.com...

For YEARS, the Department of Justice has (supposedly) been investigating THE BIDEN FAMILY for PROFITING from bribing, and extorting, and granting access, and selling U.S. National Security info to... Ukraine, China, Russia, Romania, Slovenia...and more.

Here is the most recent reference, from 3 months ago...

Hunter Biden could face federal charges related to his failure to register as a foreign agent before he cut lucrative deals with Ukraine, China and other countries where his politically powerful father held sway.

Prosecutors said Wednesday that an ongoing investigation of President Biden’s son could include offenses related to the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA.

Prosecutors made the statement during a federal court proceeding where Hunter Biden was expected to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges and agree to a deal to spare him a felony gun charge.
www.washingtontimes.com...

Since there are several close parallels to what the MENENDEZ FAMILY (allegedly) did, and the the BIDEN FAMILY has been (allegedly) engaged in, isn't it reasonable to assume that THE HAMMER will drop on JOE-n-JILL, HUNTER, JAMES, and FRANK BIDEN in the not-too-distant future?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/12/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Awesome. Let's hope the punishment fits the crime.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hang them.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Wow oh, wow, there comes democrats trash politicians again, they have become soo fat now that they found a way to launder taxpayer dollars that they are becoming careless, I am sure senile biden will pardon them in the long list of pardons democrats already have.

I want to see the trash Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be brought on terrorist charges, they are all terrorist sympathizers that enjoy seen babies been killed on TV as long as they are Israeli children and American citizens.

America is really in trouble, we have traitors in political places, who in the hell vote for these traitors, I am sure terrorist in the US.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You sure got that right.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I want to see the trash Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be brought on terrorist charges

I agree, but since that almost certainly won't happen, they should at least be expelled. It's sickening to see people who hate the U.S. actually sitting in Congress.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It only shows that here in America we have people that rather see America been taken by terrorist and getting them killed when they vote for that trash.

Very disturbing, what kind of human being will enjoy watching babies been killed on TV.

Only terrorist will do that.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
At this point, is there anyone in the Government, or our military that ISN"T willing to sell our secrets?

What have we become?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
Awesome. Let's hope the punishment fits the crime.

In November of 2020, President Trump and his A.G. expanded the DOJ methods for punishing traitors. Apparently they expected a lot of them to be brought to justice at some point after 1/20/2025.

Nervous Guilty Writers at CNN Voiced Their Concern: www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
At this point, is there anyone in the Government, or our military that ISN"T willing to sell our secrets?

What have we become?

To know what "we have become" all you need to do is look at how Biden Admin Intelligence agencies watched IRAN train HAMAS fighters to attack Israel for 3 months, without saying a word to Israel about it.

And before that, how Democrats told people in states across America to ignore the Trump Administration's warnings about Covid-19. To get out and enjoy your festivals and friends!

We are now run by SCUM...the firing squads will be very busy if MAGA Americans get our way in 13 months.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What have we become?

To know what "we have become" all you need to do is look at how Biden Admin Intelligence agencies watched IRAN train HAMAS fighters to attack Israel for 3 months, without saying a word to Israel about it.

And before that, how Democrats told people in states across America to ignore the Trump Administration's warnings about Covid-19. To get out and enjoy your festivals and friends!

We are now run by SCUM...the firing squads will be very busy if MAGA Americans get our way in 13 months.

I wish!

I no longer have any faith in Federal Law Enforcement.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

They are Democrats all.

The DOJ/FBI etc are in the pocket of the Democrats.

For sure the Bidens will get away with it entirely. The DOJ is so politicized in favor of the Dems that making the Biden syndicate crime family pay for even a traffic ticket will be impossible.

The Menedez's, maybe will be prosecuted, but only so the DOJ can say "see we do prosecute Dems" and make them sacrificial lambs for the Biden's.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Those are the facts that Hamas and terrorist sympathizers do not want to look at, because is not about who is sponsoring terror, is about how many get killed and let celebrated the dead even if is Americans included.

Is just incredible. It is scary to know that we got terrorist running our own govenrment.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

You are not along, half of the population in the US the silence majority, does not either.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow oh, wow, there comes democrats trash politicians again, they have become soo fat now that they found a way to launder taxpayer dollars that they are becoming careless, I am sure senile biden will pardon them in the long list of pardons democrats already have.

I want to see the trash Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be brought on terrorist charges, they are all terrorist sympathizers that enjoy seen babies been killed on TV as long as they are Israeli children and American citizens.

America is really in trouble, we have traitors in political places, who in the hell vote for these traitors, I am sure terrorist in the US.

If the people who elected OMAR, RASHIDA, AOC, etc, still agree with them, they're just as guilty.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I want to see the trash Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be brought on terrorist charges

I agree, but since that almost certainly won't happen, they should at least be expelled. It's sickening to see people who hate the U.S. actually sitting in Congress.

There are those who HATE the U.S.. i.e. Remember Michelle Obama saying she was ashamed of the USA before her husband was elected President?

And there are those who love the USA because of what it allows them to do to get rich and control others....like Menendez, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell, etc.,

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: carewemust

What have we become?

I wish!

I no longer have any faith in Federal Law Enforcement.

If enough of us see our families start to suffer due to America being run by a selfish, dysfunctional, incompetent cabal of evil men/women, CHANGE FOR THE BETTER will happen. We may have to drag a few top leaders out and citizen-arrest them, but its sometimes necessary to go beyond wearing yellow vests and marching.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Lets be honest.
We aren't going to change a thing, until we vote out EVERYONE in office, good bad or otherwise.

We the people have completely lost control, and until those who wish to represent us, actually start doing so, and are held accountable for their actions, we have no chance of getting it back.

Sorry, just feeling like we have lost our internal battle, which means little hope for any external issues.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I wonder if he will be waxed in prison.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I fear that Menendez will be a sacrificial lamb to make it slightly easier to give the Bidens a pass.
They’ll say “oh look Menendez was a bad bad guy, and here are all the big differences in what the Bidens did … so they’re OK”.

<<   2 >>

join