It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Sends Strike Force To Coast Of Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Not good folks…. WWIII here we come!

Our munitions reserves are already massively depleted thanks to helping Ukraine. I feel like this is all organized by our axis enemies… next will be Hezbala from north Israel, then China and Taiwan or Nkorea tries to go after SKorea..

God be with us!

www.defensenews.com...

“As president I have no higher priority than the safety of Americans being held hostage around the world,” Biden said.
The White House on Monday confirmed that it has already begun delivering critically needed munitions and military equipment to Israel, and the Pentagon was reviewing its inventories to see what else can be sent quickly to boost its ally in the war against Hamas.
The Ford carrier strike group has arrived in the far Eastern Mediterranean, within range to provide a host of air support or long-range strike options for Israel if requested, but also to surge U.S. military presence there to prevent the war from spilling over into a more dangerous regional conflict, a U.S. official told The Associated Press.

edit on Tue Oct 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link and tags

edit on 10/10/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry for typo, on phone

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In other words: Putin said if USA helps Israel, they will help Palestine, and now we're putting soldiers on the ground.
If Putin keeps his word, then we just now entered into a hot war with Russia.
Great job, government!
edit on 10-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
I and now we're putting soldiers on the ground.

No soldiers ... just some muscle flexing of a few ships off the coast.
They have cruise missiles though.
I doubt we'll actually fire them.
That would mean we were engaged instead of just sending supplies.
Raises the level of things a lot.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Lol, Biden & crew will probably accidentally attack Israel or maybe Qatar.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The Pentagon has said that the U.S. warplanes, destroyers and cruisers that sailed with the Ford will conduct maritime and air operations which could include intelligence collection, interdictions and long-range strikes.
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told reporters traveling with him Tuesday to a Ukraine contact group meeting in Brussels that a small group of U.S. special operations forces is also working with the Israelis to help with planning and intelligence.

Looks pretty serious.

Plus, the U.S. has lots of prepositioned munitions in Israel, which Biden has released to Israel.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I sold my first house when the TV said Clinton was going to be the next president. Got out of the city knowing she would start WW3.

I was a bit off on timing, but asshats leave it to democrat leadership to get us into a war.

This one, right as our economy is in a full collapse... sounds like ww1 all over again.

Big difference is America isn't set up to come out on top this time

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What I would like to know is, which side do the Ukrainian Nazis support?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Putin said if USA helps Israel, they will help Palestine

I had to look that up. AP says it's fake.

CLAIM: Two videos show Russian President Vladimir Putin warning the U.S. to “stay away” from the latest Gaza war.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Both videos are months-old clips of Putin speaking about the Russia-Ukraine war, not the conflict in the Middle East, which have been miscaptioned in English. One shows Putin speaking at a meeting of Russia’s human rights council in December 2022, the other at a World War II commemoration event in February 2023.

THE FACTS: On the third day of the latest conflict, which began with Hamas’ stunning weekend attack into southern Israeli towns, some on social media are sharing videos from months ago to falsely claim that Putin has warned the U.S. to refrain from helping the Jewish state.
Old videos do not show Putin warning the US to stay out of the latest Gaza war

What Putin did say though:

Putin said Washington had sought to "monopolise" efforts at forging peace, and accused it of failing to seek workable compromises. The United States, he said, had ignored the interests of Palestinians, including their need for their own independent Palestinian state.

He made no mention of Russia's own role in the Middle East peace process. Along with the United States, the United Nations and the European Union, it has since 2002 formed part of a "Quartet" of powers charged with helping to mediate.
Putin blames failure of US policy for Mideast conflict, Russia says talking to both sides

On the other hand, Haaretz blames Netanyahu for the intelligence failure. He did that "court reform" to save himself from corruption conviction, side-lined many intelligence and military leaders who he perceived as "enemies", and focused any remaining attention on de-facto annexation of the West Bank.

That's what the U.S. can expect from a second Trump term. Execute Generals, purge intelligence agencies of "deep state persons", put in a bunch of incompetents whose only distinction is fealty to Trump. Every attack against the U.S. will be a "Yuge surprise that no one could have seen coming."

edit on 10-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: TheValeyard

Putin said if USA helps Israel, they will help Palestine

I had to look that up. AP says it's fake.

CLAIM: Two videos show Russian President Vladimir Putin warning the U.S. to “stay away” from the latest Gaza war.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Both videos are months-old clips of Putin speaking about the Russia-Ukraine war, not the conflict in the Middle East, which have been miscaptioned in English. One shows Putin speaking at a meeting of Russia’s human rights council in December 2022, the other at a World War II commemoration event in February 2023.

THE FACTS: On the third day of the latest conflict, which began with Hamas’ stunning weekend attack into southern Israeli towns, some on social media are sharing videos from months ago to falsely claim that Putin has warned the U.S. to refrain from helping the Jewish state.
Old videos do not show Putin warning the US to stay out of the latest Gaza war

Pretty amazing the false claims on the net, propaganda and swing
Glad you corrected it
Was about to research it myself

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NickPDX22

God be with us!

Mammon agrees with this sentiment.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I like how they keep using the term terrorism when it's not applicable in this case. Hamas/Palestine declared war on Israel yet they want to frame it has terrorism so they can fight it the way they want and neuter the scope of the attack. Palestine= terrorists, Israel = warriors? That's a matter of perspective.
www.zerohedge.com...
I support neither, ADAMANTLY, like probably 90% of the US population does. They are equally disgusting in my opinion.

edit on 10/10/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Please spell Israel correctly in your title.

ATS frowns on using ALL CAPS in your title.

A friend

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interestingly enough I just watched a YouTube video a few days ago about the USS Gerald R. Ford:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Crazy how fast people are changing their tune about Biden not doing enough.

In all reality, he’s a shell of a human being and I doubt he’s making many of the actual decisions.

We’re at what, 11 Americans dead and who knows how many taken hostage? And about 100,000 Americans in country.

Do I want us to be directly involved throughout this conflict? Absolutely not… Israel is more than capable in dealing with a lesser power. Am I going to flip out if we provide assistance when we have so many citizens on sight? Nah.

I won’t praise Biden for doing pretty standard stuff in a situation like this. But it’s entertaining watching people hate America for doing run of the mill state department procedure stuff when Americans are in a crisis zone.

Screw the democrats, screw Biden, but man is it wild to see Americans bend over backwards to spite an admin they don’t support. Reminds me of when Trump was in power.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I like how they keep using the term terrorism when it's not applicable in this case. Hamas/Palestine declared war on Israel yet they want to frame it has terrorism so they can fight it the way they want and neuter the scope of the attack. Palestine= terrorists, Israel = warriors?

I support neither, ADAMANTLY, like probably 90% of the US population does. They are equally disgusting in my opinion.

I think when a group of people (Hamas) capture and rape women, kill children, murder and decapitate babies they qualify for the title of terrorist.
[redstate.com...]

It's not like Islamic extremists are known for their stellar ways of treating captives.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The answer to both of these is in the source you linked....www.defensenews.com...

1. Were Americans killed?

has killed hundreds of civilians, including at least 14 American citizens.

2. Are their Americans that have been taken hostage?

He also confirmed that the U.S. believes that Americans are among dozens of hostages taken by Hamas.

www.defensenews.com...

With the answers to the 2 questions above exactly what would have been the CT approved response to this scenario for the POTUS?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

With the answers to the 2 questions above exactly what would have been the CT approved response to this scenario for the POTUS?

assuming CT = Counter Terrorism, pretty much exactly what's happening. A White House spokesperson said that all Federal resources are being made available, such as FBI and other hostage negotiators.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just what the industrial Military Complex wanted! Bad orange man with his mean tweets took us out of war. Entered us into no wars and that was bad for business. Brandon however has seemed in a few years to get us involved in multiple wars! Oh let's not forget the hasty with drawl from Ganistan where we left million of US military equipment. Then dumbass pays Iran 6 billion for a prisoner swap. Lastly wonder what all these foreigners crossing the border are going to do IN AMERICA at some point! a reply to: NickPDX22

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Probably the same side as Illinois Nazis...I hate Illinois Nazis....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join