It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of 'Special Interest Aliens' from Middle East Stopped at Southern Border Since 2021

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"Special Intérêst Aliens" - coming from places that promote or protect terrorism or who potentially pose some sort of national security threat. THOUSANDS of them stopped at the border. That's just the ones we know about. Wide open borders ... we are so screwed.

Thousands of 'special interest aliens' from Middle East countries stopped at southern border since 2021

Thousands of "special interest aliens" from numerous countries, including the Middle East, have been arrested by Border Patrol agents while attempting to cross the U.S. southern border illegally over the last two years, according to internal Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data leaked to Fox News.

"Special interest aliens" are people from countries identified by the U.S. government as having conditions that promote or protect terrorism or potentially pose some sort of national security threat to the U.S.

That data, confirmed by multiple CBP sources and reflects apprehensions between ports of entry between October 2021 and October 2023, shows that agents encountered 6,386 nationals from Afghanistan in that period as well as 3,153 from Egypt, 659 from Iran and 538 from Syria.

Agents also encountered 12,624 from Uzbekistan, 30,830 from Turkey, 1,613 from Pakistan, 164 from Lebanon, 185 from Jordan, 123 from Iraq and 15,594 from Mauritania. The data does not include information on how many of those migrants were removed or who were released into the U.S. with a court date.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
.... and I should add that, considering what happened in Israel this week, this report coming out is particularly troubling. We all knew 'they' were coming over the wide open border, but this verifies it.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Everyone who paid attention to real news, (NOT) CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes lib propoganda arms , knows that thousands of "people of interest", i.e. terrorists have flooded across the southern border courtesy of the Biden administration.

When Hamas attacked Israel I was getting ready to fly somewhere. I immediately texted my daughter to remind her where to find my will and important papers. I knew that meant that terrorists were going to strike the US again, just like they did on 9/11 - because no one was stopping them from entering the country at will illegally and going wherever they pleased.

When 9/11 happened I cried and said a war was coming. People around me said no but I knew it was inevitable.

I also think it is inevitable that terrorists will strike in the US. I think the wide open border was taken advantage of by Hamas and other terrorists supported by Iran and radical Muslims. I think they are disbursing all over the US and that we will pay the price in blood of the money, and tacit support given to Iran by the US through billions of dollars in "aide".

Regardless, we must give Israel support and aid. The terroristic monsters paid for with the billions of US dollars that the administration gave to Iran are the same ones who regularly shout "death to Israel, death to America".

After the beheading and murder of 40 babies and people in the streets of Iran celebrating the murder of children, elderly, and mothers - the terrorists have shown themselves to be real Nazi's - wanting to exterminate Jews, even babies and old people. The radical Muslims who chopped heads off babies, are evil incarnate, irredeemable and lower than dogs attacking and eating piglets in wild rabid packs. No Israeli provoked them to chop the head off of babies and those in the US who say Isrealies deserve what is happening to them are no better than Hitler himself. That includes at least 12 organizations of students at Harvard where they are obviously taught antisemitism and to hate Jews and the US as much as terrorists do, in liberal universities around the nation, not just at Harvard.

edit on 10/10/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I also think it is inevitable that terrorists will strike in the US.

At this point, how could that NOT happen. Ya' know?
It's been set up and ready to go.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Call me a simpleton but, how did our own alphabet agencies miss this coming?
Or any other countries intelligence agencies? Were France & Germany napping? UK on another bank holiday? How did the Saudi's miss it?

Our open border has been insanity but surely there can't be anyone in the White House who thinks middle eastern
"refugee's/illegals" were hoofing it here to pick vegetables? Or Chinese Nationals?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
there can't be anyone in the White House who thinks middle eastern
"refugee's/illegals" were hoofing it here to pick vegetables? Or Chinese Nationals?

They don't care. They want wide open borders. Lots of poor uneducated people who eventually will become citizens and live off the government and vote Democrat.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Does anyone have a solid grasp on why Biden is trying to Ruin the country? It's beyond obvious and it's blatant as hell.

Other than selling out to his bitch Xi, I can't understand how someone could have the power and more importantly, the support to do this as he is.

I really don't have a good answer in mind at all. Money seems like such a cop-out.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thank goodness the American people are not stupid enough to relinquish their right to keep and bear arms. We have to fight for that right every single time the issue is brought up by those constitution-hating imbeciles who are incapable of seeing the bigger picture and the repercussions of such a relinquishment.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As long as his laundry mat remains active, he's got to sign off on whatever else.

At this point, there is no question that he is compromised. And it's my opinion that we are seeing, by his anti-American actions, the depth of how compromised he is.

Money may be a cop out to you Dude, probably because you have a set of morals and values.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Until you grasp how much Hunter was blowing through, it brings a nuance to the question, "how much is enough?"

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JinMI

Until you grasp how much Hunter was blowing through, it brings a nuance to the question, "how much is enough?"

We should put it into terms we all can understand.

How many working class homes went up Hunters nose, and how many working class homes has Biden received from foreign entities?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Other than selling out to his bitch Xi, I can't understand how someone could have the power and more importantly, the support to do this as he is.

Here's a brief chronological list of actions Biden has taken against China's interests from the time he's been in office:

March 12, 2021 – Five Chinese companies including Huawei are backlisted by US telecom regulator.

March 17, 2021 – US sanctions 24 Mainland China and Hong Kong officials ahead of Alaska talks.

March 17, 2021 – US telecom regulator moves against Chinese telecom firms over national security concerns

March 22, 2021 – EU, US, UK, and Canada sanctions China over alleged Xinjiang human rights issue.

April 8, 2021 – US blacklists seven Chinese supercomputing entities.

April 16, 2021 – US and Japan pledge to strengthen alliance to counter China’s rise.

June 3, 2021 – Biden expands Trump-era ban on American investment into Chinese firms.

June 14, 2021 – at Biden's urging, NATO shifts focus to China, declaring it a global security challenge.

June 23, 2021 – US bans imports of solar panel material from Xinjiang.

July 9, 2021 – US adds 23 Chinese companies to economic blacklist

September 2021, Biden announces an agreement with Australia and the U.K. to provide the Australian government with nuclear-powered submarines and to cooperate on cybertechnology and artificial intelligence against China.

October 26, 2021 – US FCC revokes China Telecom America’s services authority.

November 24, 2021 – US blacklists Chinese quantum computing companies.

December 6, 2021 – US diplomats and officials to boycott Beijing Olympics.

December 8, 2021 – US bans all imports from China’s Xinjiang.

December 10, 2021 – US sanctions four seniors Chinese officials in Xinjiang

December 10, 2021 – China’s top AI firm lands on US’s investment blacklist

December 20, 2021 – US sanctions five more Hong Kong-based Chinese officials

May 24, 2022 – US President Biden indicates a willingness to defend Taiwan militarily.

May 2022, Biden announces the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF). A dozen Asia-Pacific nations joined a new, loosely defined economic bloc meant to counter China’s dominance and reassert American influence in the region five years after then-President Donald Trump withdrew the United States from the Trans Pacific Partnership.

June 21, 2022 – US ban on Xinjiang imports takes effect.

August 9, 2022, Biden signs he CHIPS and Science Act designed to boost investment in domestic high-tech research, and to bring semiconductor manufacturing back to the U.S. The act is aimed at competing with China.

August 23, 2022 – the US adds another seven China entities to its export control list.

March 2023, Biden requests 842 Billion dollar defense budget aimed at China: The FY 2024 budget request includes a 40% increase for the Pacific Deterrence Initiative. This year's $9.1 billion request for the PDI — the largest ever — funds a stronger force posture, better defenses for Hawaii and Guam, and deeper cooperation with allies and partners there."

(August 9, 2023): President Biden Issues Executive Order Restricting US Investments in Chinese Tech.

I would like to see you come up with a comparable list of the specific actions that Biden has taken that "make him Xi's bitch".

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Here's a comprehensive list....

Link

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Caver78
there can't be anyone in the White House who thinks middle eastern

They don't care. They want wide open borders. Lots of poor uneducated people who eventually will become citizens and live off the government and vote Democrat.

Thank you!
Currently the folks/disadvantaged slurping down Democratic programs, free cell phones, an all the rest aren't gonna
share with Noobs. No way are they gonna give up anything they free from the govt. This is gonna get real pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It will backfire, most of the latinos coming across the border from south America are very religious, they will not be voting democrats once they learn what democrats wants to do to their children.

That is why the biden administrations is bringing foreigners from all over the world and if terrorist gets in, they do not care at all, until is a terrorist attack and then they will blame it on somebody else.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hizbollah have extensive conections to south American narco cartels.
In fact they are sort of black market/terror "allies"-their businesses share some crossover points like drug trafficking/people smuggling/selling illicit weapons.Mix that with their shared hatred of the west and-

There is literally no way that they have not smuggled islamic terrorists into the USA-and other western nations.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

so you feel intentionally leaving the border open is a pro America move? Please explain that.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Perfect set up for martial law, lock downs worse than Covid….ugh.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This news, the open borders, what happened in Vegas, and recent events, makes me hesitant to attend any music festivals in the US this year.

edit on 11-10-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

top topics

<<   2 >>

join